Suspicion

Finally got my inspiration back guys!

Harry's POV (6 months and 1 week)
I was lying in the bed with Draco when I felt hungry, I shake Draco a couple of times before he yawns and opens his eyes "Yes sweetie?" He asked.

"I'm hungry can you show me where the kitchen is?" I asked and he sighs before getting up and getting changed, we both walk to the kitchen where we see Mrs James making breakfast "Morning Mrs James." I say.

"You two can just call me Yukimo remember, we're not in school anymore sillies." She chuckles before flipping a pancake to its other side.

"Right sorry, so Yukimo, when do you think we can return back to Hogwarts?" Draco asked her as he opened the fridge grabbing some strawberry kiwi juice.

"Well me and my siblings were having a chat and we decided that tonight the ten of us will be leaving to go do some stuff, you guys don't need to worry as you'll be safe here, there is no way the Nightmarrys can get in at all." She explained "So by Lilacs estimated time all this should take a month long, so it'll all be fine." Yukimo finishes up her pancakes before using a spell to send them off to the dining area.

"So by then I should at least be seven months." I said.

"Correct, now I need to get everyone up, if you'll excuse me, you two can go eat breakfast now." She said walking off.

With everyone in the Dining Hall
Since it has been almost a week since we were here we knew everyone here pretty well, besides the siblings older sister Lilac, she never seemed to be around but people kept mentioning her like a celebrity. I guess it is because she runs this place.

We were all sitting and eating when Thomas, Sky and Lilacs 1 year old kid asks "Dwad wyhens Mum coming?"

Sky looks to the side and chuckles, playing with his black and blue hair "I don't think Mommy will be joining us as usual To-." Suddenly the door was slammed open and in comes A girl with long light brown hair, purple glasses and lilac eyes, well one had a scar over it, so if almost looked white.

"Oh so you finally decided to join us Lilac?" Yukimo asked.

"Yes, I haven't eaten in a while so I have no choice unless I choose to starve to death." She says down and used a spell to grab some pancakes on her own plate, she looks over at Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Ron, Hermione, and I, opening her mouth to speak, she says "I'm guessing your my sisters students?"

"Yes I'm Harry, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'd shake your hand but...." the table was like one at a Castle and we sat in the middle while she sat at the head of the table "You're all the way over there."

"Understandable, anyways it's nice to meet you guys as well, I am Lilac, and why are the others names?" She asks and the others introduced themselves "Well it is lovely to meet you all, now let us continue eating." She says and begins to eat.

I lifted my fork when suddenly I heard a crack of glass beneath us, I look down to see nothing, I guess it was just nothing.

After Breakfast
The six of us decided that we'd roam the place, until we found a library where Hermione began to read the books constantly.

I was just prancing around looking for something to do when I overheard conversation, I turn a corner to see Kurapika and Leorio (I can't remember if I told y'all about the Crossover or not, tell me and if not I'll tell y'all about it) chatting about something "How long do you guys think that crystal will hold him?" Leorio asks Kurapika.

"Maybe a few more days, we have to get Yukimos students out of here it's not safe for them." Kurapika tells him.

"But they'll start asking questions, plus where will we possibly take them? Huh?!" He questions, and I gulp, what were they talking about?! What crystal.

"Will just make an excuse, it's for their own safety, he will break out soon, and he'll be going to regain power, I know he will, he's done it before Leorio." Kurapika puts a book away and grabs his arm "Now I have to go take care of Quest and Columbus (Their kids) you go back to the medical wing." He let's go and walks off I quickly hid behind a book shelf as he passed and saw through his he cracks that he looked back, as if he could feel my presence..

He will break out soon? What does that even mean?!

As soon as it was good to go I left to go find the others and tell them about my findings. I come back to everyone having fun and laughing when Hermione noticed me "Hey Harry, what's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

I look at her and all I say was "There's something about this place that they're not telling us. I heard Kurapika and Leorio saying something about a Crystal holding a dangerous person."

"What?!" Blaise got up from his chair and looked at me.

"What does that mean?! Is that dangerous person here?" Draco sounded concerned.

"I-I don't know, and I don't know what to do, they were debating about evacuating us soon."

It was silence until Ron speaks up "I say at nightfall we sneak out and look around." He says.

"What no!" Hermione argues with him "That could be dangerous!!"

"Yeah well it could also be dangerous to not know what we're exactly, potentially up against!!!!" Ron made his point and the air was thick again.

If the sound of a pin drop could break the tension it probably would. "....What time?" Pansy asked Ron.

"Pansy-!" Hermione went to stop her.

"No he's right, I want to know what they're keeping from us!!" Pansy argued.

"We could Ask Mrs.James!!!" Hermione suggested.

"I don't think she'd tell us...." Draco sighs.

"Why not?! Mrs James is plenty trustworthy! I'm sure if we just asked she would tell us!!" Hermion protested.

"But what if she doesn't, and if she doesn't she could tell her siblings and that could ruin our chances of finding out ourselves! It's not worth the risk!!!" Ron told her and got up "You can stay in your room but I'm going to look for whatever they're hiding from us!!! Who's with me?!" He asked, Blaise, Pansy, and Draco stood up, I went to stand up too bit Draco stopped me and told me.

"Stay in the room, if it is dangerous I don't want to put your life and the twins in danger." Draco told me and I sighed and sat back down.

"Then it's settled, at the break of night will go looking for whatever they are keeping from us!" Ron said and we all headed back to our rooms.

—————————————
When we got back I laid in my bed and Draco went to go talk with the others, I put a hand on my stomach and thought I feel so weak right now....I can't do magic, I have to wear some suit when I make potions! And now I can't even help my friends out when we're in possible danger....I'm so useless right now.....so useless......

In a meeting with the GodsLand siblings
"I say we evacuate them! It's to dangerous!" Kurapika said.

"But where will we take them?! No where is safe with the Nightmarrys roaming loose." Bryan subjected to that idea.

"What other options do we have?! One of them is pregnant Bryan!!!" Kurapika yelled and Lilac raised her hand and they settled down.

"......The Crystal will break soon....... We shall prepare to take a fight, get the stone of Cristopherus, and defeat Saito once and for all......" Lilac said.

"But we have no idea where the stone even is!!!! And even then if one of us used it we would die!!!!" Shalnark reminded her.

"......Then I'm afraid to say....We're out of options...."

AN:Feel free to ask questions regarding my absence and the future of this book 😃 and I will answer them.