Somethings following us....

Draco's POV
We all began to call out or climb trees to see if we can find our way back, but to no avail could we find a way back to the motel, and it was getting late at night, Harry was beginning to become stressed out and everyone was tired and starving.

No one could see where we were going so I grabbed my wand and used Lumos, the end of my wand sparked light and I used it to help us see, until Hermione said "Did any of you here that?" we all turn to her and shake our heads as we didn't here anything "I swear I heard growling...." she said and I did get that uneasy feeling something or someone was watching us.

"Let's try to find shelter for the night, maybe a cave." I stated and Pansy agreed, so we all tried to spot a small shelter for the night when Pansy yelped "Whats wring Pansy?!" I said shocked and worried as Hermione hugged her to make sure she was okay.

"S-Something with Sharp claws just scratched me!" She says and she rolls up her pants to show us her legs scratched and bleeding by an animal of some sort.

"Let's get out of this area....." Blaise suggests and we begin to get away from this area when we all heard a wolf howl, we turn around slowly to see a large wolf creature behind us enraged, it had Scarlet red fur and piercings golden eyes staring at us with rage.

"Uhhh let's ummm....Run!" Harry says and begins to run and we run after him as the wolf chases us throughout the night, and we continue to run screaming for help hoping Mrs or Mr James would come or Shalnark would help us.

I could hear the low growls and howls from the wolves paws trampling on the fallen leaves crumbling them even more than they already were, the sounds of feet running and people panting and panicking for their lives in hopes that the wolf chasing us would not catch us.

Tho as I kept running I heard it get closer by the second and heard faint whimpers of pain from it, but I continued to run because it obviously wanted to eat us "IN THE CAVE!" Pansy says running to the cave is trampling after her with the crunches of the wolf cornering behind us, it was bigger, much bigger than an average muggle wolf, and I know wolves don't come in a scarlet red fur which had me wondering and suspicious but I did not stop to think about solutions to this I just kept running as my life was at stake.

I get in the cave and pick up Harry as he was having trouble running, and we came to a three way split "SPLIT IT CANT FOLLOW ALL OF US!" Blaise yelled running in the middle, Pansy and Hermione took the right while me and Harry took the left, after that I didn't see the wolf I thought it went after the others.

Blaise's POV
I was running when I looked behind me to find the wolf not there I sigh in relief and take a breather sitting on a nearby rock, I was panting when I realized I was all alone, I shiver from the cold air and took out my wand and lit it with one of my spells, I get up and begin to look around for a way out because I was not going back and risking that being that big guys next dinner.

I look around to see a pond and stream, I walk over and splash some of its cool water on my face, I saw fish swimming about minding there own business.

I sigh and get up looking for a exit, when I heard a huge howl I jerked by head back to see nothing there, I sigh of relief and keep walking forward with my lit up wand and the faint moon light, lighting up little specks of the room.

I continue walking when I see the cave heads down I gulp and look back to the darkness of the hallway of the cave and give out a big sigh "It's ether death or possible death and I'll choose possible death...." I say before heading down slowly carful not to fall down because it was very steep.

Hermione's POV
Me and Pansy we're running and we turned to see the wolf not there anymore so we stop for a breather, when we finished we began walking to conserve energy "I wonder who it went after....." Pansy said and I nodded.