Saito NightMarry

Yukimo's POV
I was currently in a meeting with my siblings, since I was the third youngest I was sat at the end of the table, Lee, Wizard of Darkrose magic, which is a very complex poison magic, and Vincent, Wizard of Shapeshifting were at the very end, Brandeen my other half brother, Wizard of Air, was right across from me. His hair was white that faded to red and had red eyes.

Next to me was Shalnark, Wizard of Light, and across from him was Kurapika, Wizard of water, his golden blonde hair and grey eyes as plain as usual. Ahead of them was Bryan, Wizard of Earth, and Noi Wizard of Demons/Hell, Finally, Feitan the second oldest, and Wizard of Darkness was at the end with us, because Lilac our oldest sibling, and sister loved symmetry.

And Lilac, as oldest and head of us, was at the end of the table, her purple eyes shining in the light, and long light brown hair falling to the ground, the scar over her left eye from our abusive fathers, and her purple glasses over her eyes, she was the Wizard of Heaven/Angels.

"So now that we know the Nightmarrys are out of confinement." Lilac started "We need to get them back in Azkaban, maybe even lock them up in our own dungeons." She suggests.

"Wouldn't that be to dangerous sister?" Noi asks "I mean what if they break out of our prisons and then kill us in our sleep!" Noi meeps out a little scared.

"That won't happen, you know why because it would be done by us." Brandeen confidently says, gloating again.

Feitan sighs "Yeah well however we Handel things we need to do it fast, they already put Hogwarts into pieces, and now they're dragging Yukimos students into this!" He complains and I sigh.

"Yeah.....and it's not good for one of my students Harry saying his situation I accidentally put him in......" I felt guilty.

"It's not your fault big sis, they're the ones who fucked, you just happened to leave the MLC there." Lee chuckles.

"This is serious Lee, and she is partly to blame for it as she was the one who left it there, when it's inappropriate to have those in school Anyways! If it was your house that would have been a different story." Lilac rubs her temples in annoyance.

"Can we not focus on that at the moment!?" Bryan asks "What we need to be focusing on is how we will get rid of the Nightmarrys." Bryan let's out a long sigh.

"Bryan's right." Kurapika speaks up "We need to focus on that and not someone else's drama." Kurapika explains "They're only here because for some reason they want that Harry kid dead, so we are in charge of protecting him From death." He leans back on his chair.

"Right.....sorry I've just been really stressed lately.......the Crystal won't hold Saito any longer....." Lilac withdraws this information.

"Where will we place him once the Crystal breaks?" Kurapika asks.

"....I have no clue......" she admits "You know how powerful he is, it'll probably be harder this time with his rage." Lilac puts down a possibility.

"We need to find a way to get rid of his once and for all." Lee says not so energetic as he normally is.

"....Will find a way, what's important now is we keep his sisters away from him." I say getting up and looking down.

The purple glowing crystal holding the blonde boy in a purple suit, the ringleader of it all......Saito Nightmarry

Sorry this took so long guys and that it's so short! If you guys have any ideas for how I should proceed, please do give ideas, because I'm honestly all run dry for this book (Hopefully I'll have ideas in the near future) but I want to complete it!

So if you have any ideas comment in the comments!