To many

Warning will be mentions of Blood and gore in this chapter!

Ron's POV (Harry's 5 months and 3 weeks)
Pansy finally woke up from her coma and Hermione was beaming with joy and wouldn't stop hugging her "Hello Ron!" We all turn to see my new friend Sango.

"Hey Sango." I smile at her.

"Who's this Ron?" Harry asks as he looks at Sango in her Bland purple eyes.

"This is Sango, we're in the same Astrology class, and we're friends." I introduce her.

"It's so nice to meet you all!" Sango smiles lightly at them.

"You know Sango no offence but you look like Ms. N...." Hermione says as she looks at her suspiciously.

"Wait who's Ms. N?" Pansy asks.

"Mrs. James substitute." Draco says and I knew Mrs. James ran away from someone I just didn't know the name.

They begin to explain and Sango pulls me to the side to where o can't here the conversation "So Ron, need anymore help in astrology?" Sango politely asks and I shake my head.

"No I'm good for now, if I need more help I know who to go to!" I point finger guns at her and she giggles.

"Well by Ron, see you later!" She waves goodbye and I walk back to the group.

That's when the bell for Potions class rang so we all headed there.

After Potions Class
Harry's POV
We were all eating in the great hall when suddenly we heard a yell of death from the court yard, so all the staff rushes over to see what had happened and I ran as well.

When we got to the court yard we see Cho in the ground blood oozing from her eyes as they looked to be ripped from her body, her legs looked as if they'd been eaten off and everyone was screaming and yelling in terror.

I then in the distance saw a black figure purple mist surrounding it, it began to walk towards us "THERE!" I point at the now rushing figure, it opens its mouth and I stare at the purple drooling void.

The teachers use spells to attack it and students run away while some stay to fight, Draco then picks me up and begins to run "WE NEED TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE!" Draco yells and Ron opens a door holding it for us.

When we get inside we were suddenly cornered by more mysterious figures all different shapes and sizes all growling, Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Hermione, And Ron Grab their wands and begin to fight them off but there were to many of them.

Suddenly spells were coming from behind and once those things were cleared up we see Dean, Seamus, Neville, Luna, and Ginny there "Let's go it's safe in the my common room!" Luna says and we all head to the Ravenclaw common room.

On the way we saw many people being eaten and killed by those things, we tried to help, well the others tried I couldn't do anything, which made me feel useless.

But they were just too strong, suddenly Ron was pinned to a wall by one "RON!" Blaise yelled scared to death.

When suddenly it blew up, we look to see that girl Sango from earlier, Ron's friend "Are you guys okay?" Sango says worryingly.

"Yeah I'm fine now thanks to you Sango." Ron smiles as he hugs Blaise, who ran over to make sure he was safe.

"We're headed to the Ravenclaw common room it's safe there wanna come with us?" Ginny asked and Sango nodded.

"Really thank you so much, let's go before a whole horde of those things show up." Sango suggests and we begin to run to the common room.

10 hours later
It wasn't until 10 hours since this all started were we checked on by staff.

When we all exited the common room we saw blood, guts, organs, and bodies everywhere, some people were dismembered, while others were stripped to the bone.

It was a massacre, so many people were dead, there were people crying from their friends sacrifice or death, and others were scared and shocked.

We all headed to the great hall and McGonagall has made and announcement "Students I understand your scared about this ever so recent attack but please remain calm, we will find whoever had done this, for now we want you to always be in groups of four people for safety precautions, if you see another one of those things alert the nearest facility member and tell people to retreat to the safe room we're currently making with magic!" McGonagall demands.

We then all head back to the common rooms. Draco, Blaise, And Pansy join us in our common room and we begin to have a little discussion about what had happened when Sango comes in "Hey guys." She happily says.

"How can you be happy Sango? People, many people had died today by some weird creatures we haven't ever seen before! how are you not scared? and shouldn't you be with people?" Ron asked as he was creeped out by her smile.

"Well~" she puts her finger on the top of her lip "I never knew any of them so it doesn't matter to me, and I am socially awkward with most people so I wanted to ask if I can join you guys so I can be safe?" She begged to join us and as much as we didn't like the idea of her not caring for other people's deaths we didn't want her to die so we allowed her to join us "Yay thanks! I have o go to my room now, see you guys tomorrow!" Sango smiles and heads to her room.

Sangos POV
I open my window and let my sister in "So did the plan succeed, is Harry Potter dead?" My sister had asked.

I pout and stomp my foot "No! And that's a shame I was really hoping to see his heart torn from his chest and one of your shadow children digesting his stomach!" I wanted to cry but Saiko pulled me in a hug.

"It's okay, you joining their group is a perfect opportunity to kill him, also Shalia has Yukimo, but we need to be on Guard her Siblings are coming for us." Saiko warns me and I nod in understanding and then she leaves.

Hey guys I will be adding new characters that are not my Ocs well some of them are here are the new characters from oldest to youngest, also when I add real life people I'm only interested in adding the OC in general!

Also if any of the owners of the OCs or real life people I'll be adding want me to delete them I will. And I will be adding my own personal ships In here.

Please don't judge I know I'm weird TwT

Lilac (My Oc)
Feitan (HXH)
Noi (Aphmau)
Bryan (FamousFilms)
Kurapika (HXH)
Shalnark (HXH)
Brandeen (Origins of Olympus, don't know the channel name)
Lee (My Oc)
Vincent/ Salty (My Oc but the look inspired)

Again don't judge please ÓwÒ