The fight

Before the fight

Pansy's POV
I run up to Lavender anger coursing threw me "LAVENDER!" she turns around and I punch her in the face.

People around gasp at this and some yell for someone to get a teacher but I ignore it "HOW DARE YOU SPREAD SECRETS AGAIN, RON AND BLAISE'S LIFE ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" I yell and she growls.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT ME YOU B***H!" She swings and it's me in the face and I stood there shocked but then give out a low growl and jump on her attacking and punching her, kicking her, and hitting her in any way possible not caring about ten consequences.

She retaliates back by doing the same, some people try to break us apart but I yell at them to stay out of it then Lavender points her wand at my chest and yells "EXPULSO!"

I fly into a wall and cough blood, blacking out as I hear people yelling in terror.

Harry's POV
We all rush to the hospital wing to see Pansy in the hospital bed with bandages around her face and madam Pomfrey was using all types of healing Charms, mainly three of them which were Episkey, Bandaging charm, and Vulnera Sanentur.

"Is she going to be okay?!" I heard Hermione ask rushing over to see if her girlfriend was okay.

"I don't know, the explosion happened right in her face..., all we can hope for right now is that she'll live." Madam Pomfrey said still tending to her wounds.

I pulled Hermione in for a hug as she cried, Draco joining us, I walk over to some chairs near Pansy and sit Hermione down to take a breather.

We hear doors open and see Blaise, Ron, and Seamus run in and look to see the state Pansy is "Gallopin' gorgons what happened to her!" Blaise's eyes widen at the sight.

"Lavender used an exploding charm right in front of Pansy during the fight..." Dean says as he walks over to Madam Pomfrey handing her a healing potion.

"Where is Lavender, she has some real explaining to do!" Blaise growls underneath his breath.

"She got suspended for three weeks, I wish I could expel her but it's not my choice..." Mrs. James walks in and hands Madam Pomfrey a book of more un taught Healing charms.

Ron walked up to Mrs. James "She dam should have gotten expelled, she blew up Pansy!" Ron ranted and that only made Hermione sob louder, catching everyones attention "S-Sorry Mione..." Ron apologized

"I-it's okay, I'm just scared." Hermione cries and Ron walks over hugging her, rubbing circles on her back.

"Well I have to go home to check on my kids, Hermione, just remember, Pansy is strong, she'll live, she's a fighter, she never surrenders." Mrs. James gives her a comforting smile.

Back at Mrs. James house
Mrs. James POV
I walk into the house and pick up one of my baby girls, I walk into the living room to see Alex asleep, I chuckled and got all my kids to bed then heated myself up some Dinner that Alex had made, then I went to check on Lucius and Narcissa who were currently living in my basement until they can find a place to live, ever since Voldemort kicked them out for betraying them.

Once I was finished with that, I decided take a walk in the forest for a while, till I feel a ever so familiar presence behind me so I swing my wand out "Stinging Hex!" I yell out but she dodges it "Shalia! What are you doing here, you four banned from Hogwarts and sent to Azkaban," I ask in a low tone voice sounding threatening.

"Ahaha, oh Yukimo you should know by now I'm more powerful than the Dark Lord himself, I study in forbidden magics, that were banned years ago."  She laughs at me.

"Well what are you doing here, what do you what?!" I ask so many questions running threw my head.

She points her wand at herself "To finish what our family's started 100 million years ago! Yukimo...... Greyson!" She then says a spell "Purpura daemonium!" She casts then she turns into a Demon fully black skin with Purple glowing eyes and hair, with purple mist around her.

I gasp then make a bolt for it for the Slytherin dormitory's and leave a note beside Draco's bed and left to make sure they weren't in danger.

I had to leave Hogwarts for a while, I had no choice I'd have to go in hiding with my Siblings, to get away from her........... Shalia Nightmarry.

Sorry it's short but I just really wanted to post a new chapter