A god Of Light

Draco's POV
I begin to pack my stuff then head to The James house and sit at the dining table next to Harry, Mr. James came down from upstairs having his children floating in the air using his magic on them then puts them in the baby seats "So tell me have there been any new staff recently?" Mr. James asks.

"Well you see Mr. Jame-." Mr. James cuts Harry off.

"You can just call me Alex, Harry I'm not your teacher or anything." He says and Harry nods.

"Well there are two new staff I currently know one Ms. N, Mrs.James Substitute teacher, and Two the new librarian." Harry explains and he nods.

"Okay so she has a lot of brothers and one sister so I will have to check it out because her sister could be using a fake last name to protect herself." He said "Oh by the way what's the Librarians Name?" He asked us and we thought trying to remember it then Hermione said.

"I think it was Shalnark!" She said and Alex sighs and Groans.

"Now I know who the sibling is.....Of course that happy go lucky guy doesn't use a fake name......" he sighs and gets up.

"Wait is the new librarian is her brother?!" I stand up and ask.

"Well there half siblings they all have the same mom and different fathers, it's confusing but most of the brothers have the same age even tho there's no twins or anything." He explains and we all look at him if that was even logically possible of what he just explained.

"Should we even ask how that's possible?" Ron asks and Alex slightly laughs.

"No just don't ask." He says and grabs his stuff and kids.

When we get to Mc. Gongalls office we explain what's happening and she gives us permission to leave.

Then we head to the library and search for Mrs.James brother, we find a note on the front desk saying he was going on his lunch break "God dammit." Alex groans even more as we sigh.

"What now?" Pansy asks and Alex looks around.

"You stay and watch the kids." He places his kids down on the ground "I'm going to find my brother-in-law." Alex says as he heads out so we shrug and stay watching his kids.

Alex's POV
I look around Hogwarts for Shalnark getting started at by students but I honestly didn't care at this point, I eventually see at the end of the hall a familiar navy blue beanie and blonde hair and storm over to where it was. When I get over there tho they were gone "What the!" I say shocked the hear a.

"Looking for me dear Brother in law?" So I turn around to see Shalnark there grinning widely so I pull him off back to the library.

When we get back there I throw him back to a chair and Draco holds me back "Why are you toying with me Shalnark!" I say angrily and he just continues to smile.

"That's no way to treat your dear brother by law, also why not it's fun, nice to see you again Alex!" He says and I growl lowly.

"Your little sister could be dead for Christs sake how are you so calm!?" I ask him and he laughs.

"Calm, oh please Alex I'm freaking out I'm just good at hiding this stuff!" He says his smile slightly fading.

"Well you don't need to hide it with me." I tell him but he still keeps a smile on his face.

"So what did Yukimo do to have these guys join us?" Shalnark points a finger at Harry, Draco, Ron, Blaise, Pansy, and Hermione.

"These two got drunk, and uses Yukimo's MLC while they had sex, so now this ones pregnant." I explain to him while pointing at Draco and Harry.

"Oh, haha! Of course something like that happened with the help of my little sisters inventions." Shalnark laughs.

I turn to the six and say "This is Shalnark, Yukimo's older brother, he's also known as the God of Light, because he specializes in Light and Lighting magic."

Sorry it's short I promise the next one will be longer