Baby supplise pt2

Harry's POV
We were at Hogsmeade and strolling threw the Baby store searching for supplies that's Draco and me had Planned to get on a list we made before hand, we just didn't know when we were going to get them, I saw people looking at us cause well it was me Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy looking for baby supplies, of course no one said anything but I still felt uncomfortable, I feel a hand intertwine with mine and look up to see Draco giving me a reassuring smile, I smile back and we continue on with shopping.

The list
Crib
Clothes
2 newborn diaper packages
Rash ointment
Changing table
Cotten cloths
Bibs
Nursing pillow
Bottle
Burp cloths
Hooded towels
2 packs of wash clothes
Baby shampoo and body wash
Infant bath tub
Soft brush and comb
Digital thermometer
Receiving blankets
Cotten blankets
Crib mattress pads
Waterproof liners
Baby monitor +2 receivers
Stroller
Diaper bag
Sling
Toys
Warning if your having kids remember they hella expensive not that I know from experience cause I'm still a kid myself but just from searching this all up and counting the total I know they expensive XD
We know that the baby doesn't come for six more months but I guess Draco thought it was good to buy ahead of time and it is.

After buying this which was really expensive, Draco decided while we were here we should get some lunch so we went to the three broom sticks, I got a nice meal, as well as Draco.

Back at Hogwarts
Draco's POV
Me and Harry wall back with a bunch of bags and go to the Gryffindor Common Room where McGongall said she Used magic do create a room for us for the baby.

When we enter we see her there waiting "Ah Harry, Draco, perfect timing come on I have the room created." McGonagall leads us to Harry's room then a side room, it was empty and big "You can decorate the baby's room however you like." She says and we both thank her for this kind offer, when she leaves we set down the stuff and I start on the crib.

A few hours later
"HOW DO YOU BUILD A CRIB!" I groan and Harry just laughs and walks over to help me.

"How about you try drilling holes into the vertical supports of the front face of the baby crib then secure the top and bottom components by using some screws?" Harry suggests.

"No that won't work." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay your the expert." He laughs and walks to the door "I'm going to hang out with Ron if you need me come and get me or send a screech owl." Harry says and I nod still focusing on the crib.

Hermione's POV
I was reading some books in the library when I feel som arms wrap around my shoulders "Hey Mione~" I hear Pansys voice a sigh in relief, I turn my head to see her smiling at me.

"Hey Pansy do you need something?" I ask and she nods.

"Can you help me with my astronomy homework?" She begs me.

I sigh and nod "Okay let's go to a table." I walk over to the closest table and sit down she sits next to me and brings out her homework.

"Okay so let's see what you have here." I slid the pages over to me and begin to read.

A few hours later
Once we finished we decided to go to the slytherin common room and talk for a while and just hang out "So what's your favourite class so far?" I asked her.

"Care for magic creatures because Mrs. James is awesome!" She exclaimed and I laughed "Whats yours?"

"Probably Charms."

"Oh and why's that?"

"Well one cause I learn new magic and two... Y-Your in that class." I feel heat rise to my face and look to see Pansy's mouth gaping and she was a bright red.

"Heh r-really?" She asks and I nod "Ummm o-okay well Umm would- would you like to go to the three broom stick with me tomorrow for dinner, on like you know a-a date?" Is she asking me out- man she's so hot, do-do I like Pansy..... Heh I guess I do.

"I-of-of course!" I was stuttering my words but was really excited!

Ron's POV
Me and Harry were hanging out in the Gryffindor common room when we see Mr. James enter "Oh hello Mr. James why are you here?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Harry called me saying Draco needed help setting up the crib for the baby." He says begins to walk up to our dorm.

"HARRY I DO NOT!" We here a muffled Draco yell.

"OKAY WHAT STEP ARE YOU ON THEN?" Harry yelled back.

It was silence then another muffled yell "O-ONE!"

"AND HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN ON STEP ONE!" We see Harry on the verge of laughing to death.

"F-FIVE H-HOURS!" We all break our laughing  and Mr. James rolls his eyes and heads to the dorm so we follow.

When we enter the room Mr. James grabs a drill "All you have to do Draco is drill holes into the vertical supports of the front face of the baby crib then secure the top and bottom components by using some screws." He says as he grabs some screws.

"I TOLD YOU TO DO THAR DRACO!" Harry yells and Draco nervously laughs.

"O-oops hehe..." we all laugh and Mr James finishes the crib and helps with the rest of the room, once it was done it looked amazing

Alex's POVOnce me and Draco finished the Baby's room we got Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise to join us to check it out "Wow this looks Beautiful!" Hermione complimented while going up to the crib

Alex's POV
Once me and Draco finished the Baby's room we got Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise to join us to check it out "Wow this looks Beautiful!" Hermione complimented while going up to the crib.

"Right I love the colours." Pansy sits one the mini couch.

"So when are you two finding out the baby's gender?" Blaise asked.

"December 24th!" Harry says excited.

"Well wether it's a boy or girl they're gonna fit right in." Draco hugs Harry from behind and I laugh.

"Well I better head home to My wife and kids and make dinner, good night guys." I say and they all wave goodbye.