Locked in

Blaise's POV
We were in Mrs. James classroom and Ron was tutoring me in Care for Magic Creatures, I was surprised he knew so much about the subject "Okay I'm gonna head out you two stay in here, no need to lock the door when you leave, can I trust you two in here? alone?" Mr. James asks and we nod and he the leaves.

"Alright just a few more pages and were done." Ron says and I nod.

After they're done
We walk to the door to leave the class but when we tried to open in, it was locked "Oh Mr. James must have locked the door and forgot to unlock it on his way out, no trouble all we need to do is Unlock it with a spell with my wa-nd" Ron says but pauses and nervously laughs "Hehe I must have left my wand in my dorm room, Umm Blaise how about you unlock it." Ron says and I nod reaching for my wand but I can't find it.

"Oh shoot!" I said finding out I forgot my wand back in my dorm as well.

"Don't tell me...."

"Yep were locked in here Ron..."

"Oh for merlins sake, how did we both forget our Wands!"

(Author:Cause I said you forgot your wands)

"Did you here that?" I asked hearing a woman's voice she sounded like a teen but a young teen.

"Here what?"

"Never mind, anyways how are we going to get out!" I asked trying to see if it was just jammed

"I don't know, I guess we wait till someone notices were gone and then they come looking for us?" Ron suggest and I sigh and nod sitting down on a chair.

Ron sits next to me and we begin a conversation "So, why did you decide to help me in the first place?" I ask.

"Because you're my friend Blaise."

"Really since when?"

"Since we started hanging out like friends do, come on we're friends right?" He asked and I thought for a second, smiled, then nodded.

He laughed "So Ron, how surprised were you when you found out Harry and Draco were dating?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Oh heh, I was very surprised It actually felt like a dream at first." Ron laughed and I laughed with him.

"Right I never thought they'd start dating and when I heard Harry was pregnant, I was like 'Okay who placed a illusion hex on me'." I said and Ron just laughed.

"Well as long as they're happy together it's okay right." Ron says expecting me to agree and I do.

"Yeah, though it just took some time to get used to since they used to be mortal enemy's." I agreed and Ron laughed man he's cute wait- WHAT AM I THINKING!

Ron's POV
It was a few hours later and I started to get cold and it was night already, I was tired, Hungry, and cold, could this day get any worse well besides being trapped in a room with Blaise, he's so hot-wait wait wait why am I thinking Blaise is hot, I mean it's true but, No stop bad Ron bad Ron!

Author:(Good Ron!)

Okay I'm staring to hear voices like Blaise was now this is getting weird!

"Are you okay Ron?" I was snapped back to reality by Blaise, I turned around to find him lying beside to wooden wall head almost up to the window.

I quickly nod and then shiver from the cold, I forgotten my robe in the dorm not expecting us to be locked in here, Blaise must have taken notice of this and got up and pulled me down to where he was laying wrapping both me and him in his robe "B-Blaise!" My heart felt like it was about to burst from embarrassment, though he was very warm and I couldn't help but feel safe and sleepy in his arms.

"Just go to bed, you look tired okay, someone will come for us in the morning." Blaise whispered in my ear, and I yawned and fell asleep.

The next morning
When I woke up, I woke up in my room what but I thought I was locked in Mrs. James class with bl- Oh it was all a dream wasn't it I sighed a little disappointed it was and look over to my side to see a note and pick it up and read it, It was from Blaise

Hope you had a nice sleep last night, when morning came I woke up and you were still asleep, Mrs James let us out and apologized for locking us in, Carried you to your bed

Ps. It was actually quite fun in there with you Ron I hope we can hang out again

From: Blaise Zabini

I felt heat rise to my face and my heart starting to beat again, I smiled though, and wished it would have lasted longer as well.

Authors Note
The next chapter will be what Pansy and Hermione did on that night so it will be the same day as when they were locked in the room