QNA Answers

Corbynsastronaut:When will you update soon? (it's my favourite Drarry book)

Me: Well thank you I'm glad your enjoying the book and I hope to have it done by the end of the week, cause you see I don't really have a schedule when writing I normally just do it when I have time, so I do hope to have the next chapter posted by the end of this week or less.

shadowMittenUwU:Where did I you get inspiration for this and will there be smut chapters Later on?

Me: Well I mainly got inspired off other MPregs but wanted men getting pregnant with a actual sorta logical state, so that's why I created the MLC and if you went to my last account you'd know what that was, And I really wanted to ass the MLC in one of my books so I though this would be perfect because it's a world of wizards and I can make up that I was a wizard who made this to help her brother.
          As for the Smut yes there will be future smut chapters but that's not for a long while since if I just placed a random smut it wouldn't really fit in with the story line, but if you guys would like I can do a special that has no effect on the book it would just be like a for fun chapter.

Scorbus11: How do you make the character feel so real?

Me:Well I give them all their own unique personalities, and I see in most Drarry fanfics they change up all the HP characters personalities , well no no no I'm not like those people, because I feel like if I'm not writing the actual characters personalities and what they'd actually do if this were in the movies, then I would feel like I've failed writing.
         So what I do to make the characters feel so real if just write who they actually are, and for my own OCs give them their own personalities weakness and cover ups (So Like everyone has a mask Or something they are hiding so I give all my Ocs something to hide about themselves) and since Harry is pregnant of course he wouldn't really be acting like his normal self he'd be acting a little different but still himself just a little more you know emotional.

Violetmoon110130: 1:Whats your favourite ship?
2: Is that's going to be smut later on?
(I wanted to say Hi and this is the best drarry book I've read so far)

Me: Well hello, and thank you I'm glad your enjoying my writing, As for my favourite ship I'm not sure if you meant in this book or in general so I'll just do both.
            In the book my favourite ship is probably Ron and Blaise but Harry getting pregnant fills in the backstory of how they got together, plus why not everyone love Drarry.
           Now In general I'd say my favourite ship ever currently has to be Monoma and Aoyama from my hero academia (I've actually started a fanfic on them for people who ship them)
      And I've already answered the smut thing.

K-chanORrosyrose: Favourite chapter in this fanfic? And favourite OC you have made in Gachalife.

Me: My favourite chapter is probably Romance between our friends because that's when the others realize they are gay UwU, then my favourite OC made in Gachalife, here s picture

This is my OC Lee he's a gay little Aries OwO also guys before you think I'm like those normal Yaoi fans who have all the bottoms wearing dresses and skirts and stuff I'm not I just wanted a Femboy OC who's gay, and also he's not like normal botto...

This is my OC Lee he's a gay little Aries OwO also guys before you think I'm like those normal Yaoi fans who have all the bottoms wearing dresses and skirts and stuff I'm not I just wanted a Femboy OC who's gay, and also he's not like normal bottoms he tends to yell at his lover a lot and Is just a normal Aries XD, also he's one of the people coming in the book(Also he's the brother I never had but I wish I did have TwT)
If you saw his height compared to my other OCs you'd think instantly he's a kid but he's not I swear I made him one year younger than me (Aka Mrs. James but I'm not as old as Mrs. James IRL) his parents are just really short.
He also had to separate backstories one is for when he's my half brother and the second if for when he's my adopted brother (It's really confusing trust me TwT)

9j43210: Would you make another drarry story in the future?

Me: Yes if I had any ideas but currently I don't and currently I'm trying to focus on this Drarry story, but I can confirm if I wanted to I'd make another drarry fanfic, but not right now.

SlytherinMidnight720:Who is your favourite character in this story?

Me:My favourite character would have to be Alex my hubby, because one if you saw what his OC looked like ummm duh he's hot (to me), and two he's my hubby ÔwÔ.

ThatComicPerson:What house are you? How many languages do you speak? How old are you? How tall are you? Who are your fav Youtubers and Gachatubers?

Me: HUFFLEPUFFS WHERE YOU AT! I only am currently fluent in one but thinking of learning Japanese in grade 10.
       I am 13 years old and my birthday is December 12th so I am usually one of the last persons to age in my classes.
       I am from memory 5'5 or 5'6, and my favourite youtubers are Aphmau, Itsfunneh, and TheFamousFilms, while my fav Gachatubers are Flamy and that's really all.

AlliWorkman9: Which house are you in? How long have you been writing?

Me:Already answered first question but for how long I've been writing, well you see I have another account that I lost my password to so I'll be getting it off from there.
So 2 years I have been writing for 2 years.