Mrs James Secret cave

Shoutout to Bangladeshianbear for being the first one to guess the riddle the answer was words (I will be doing more things like that so you'll get a chance to get a shoutout again)

Harry's POV
We were walking in the forbidden forest to the place we were supposed to go that Mrs. James normally told us to stay away from, it was a rocky area but we never understood why we could never come here "Okay so the riddle saysWe Hurt without moving, We Poison without touching.
We bear the truth and the lies, We are not judged by our size.
What are we?, what could that possibly mean?" Ron reads out the riddle.

"Well words obviously." Hermione states and then the ground beneath us fumbles and a massive hole in the side of the mountain opens up and we see a stair case going down.

We all look down the staircase "Who wants to go first?" Pansy nervously laughs, so we all point at her "Seriously?!" She growls.

"Okay none of us should really be scared, Mrs. James told us to come here! She wouldn't randomly lead us to death, we can trust this!" Draco says as he begins to walk down the stairs and we all slowly follow behind him.

When we get down their it was a room full of books, and potions, and ingredients to make potions, with a bunch of other magic stuff, but the thing that stood out the most was a giant wand in the middle of the room it looks like a flame on the top of it while the bottom was a reddish golden rod.

I brushed my fingertips on the fiery wand then fire appeared around the room and a fiery figure of Mrs. James appeared in front of the door way "Hello my students, If your seeing this the Nightmarrys are attacking again, now your wondering what I mean by again, well on my last year here not only was Voldemort attacking but also another dark force unknown to any wizard but my family, the Greyson family." Mrs. James fire replica says.

"Wait what?!" Hermione says surprised.

"This force was the Nightmarry family, a rival to my family, they possessed shadow magic, similar but different to dark magic. You see four Nighmarrys came to our school Hogwarts and attacked me and Alex while I was pregnant no one but the staff knew about this." She begins "So we kept it a secret because well Harry was dealing with Voldemort, but you have to be careful the Nighmarrys are dangerous people, they are capable of destroying the whole universe." Mrs James continues and I notice Ron's facial expression was horrified.

"Ron what's the matter?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"We-." He was cut off my Mrs. James

"Take this wand, it's my wand, the wand of fire, you see the Greyson family is famous for their God like tendency's and their ancient magic, and I inherited the fire magic from my father, while my half siblings got the other ones....Were all related by our mother since she was forced by our fathers to have us." She tells "Anyways the wand will lead you to me, take My husband with you, and knowing my family they've probably sent someone to get me, if I got captured and didn't make it to the safe house, so try and find ether one of my brother or my eldest sister." Mrs. James says then she disappears.

Draco looks at the wand then takes it, I stare at it in his hands then back at Ron "Wait Ron what were you going to tell me?" I ask him.

"S-Sangos last name is Nighmarry......" he says and we all stood their shocked "I-I feel so stupid...." Ron looked angry but also like he could cry.

"Hey your not stupid Ron, you just didn't know!" Blaise comforts him.

"Well what do we do now?" Pansy asks and Draco speaks up.

"It's obvious, we get Mr. James, see if one of her siblings are here, put Sango in Azkaban, and go find Mrs. James then beat these NightMarry people." Draco explains and we all agree to pull through.

"Well you don't need to tell me." We heard a voice say and look at the entrance to see Mr. James leaning on the arch of the entrance.

"Mr James how did you know we were down here?!" Draco says shocked.

"I saw you wondering around so I thought I might send you back but I heard everything and I'm in, also I know what her siblings look like and their names so I can help you look for them." Mr James grins and we all smile.

"Alright then let's get started." I say and we all head to Mr. James house to he could pack.