WHAT?!

Harry's POV
It was breakfast and we were In the great hall, Summer break had ended and school started again, I was eating my food when I heard a voice from behind I turned to see Luna Lovegood smiling "Hey Luna need something?" I said

"Yeah I wanted of know where Ginny was, she missed Charms yesterday, so I brought her the homework, do you happen to know where she is?" Luna asked and I thought for a moment.

"Actually now that you mention her, I haven't seen Ginny in a while, Ron where is your sister?" I asked Ron he Shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since we had our fight." Ron said.

"What fight?" Hermione asked

"Not important, she might be in her room, I'll go check, be right back." Ron got up and Luna stopped him for a moment.

"Can you give this to her if she there?" She handed Ron, Ginnys charm homework, Ron nodded taking the papers and heading out.

Ron's POV
I went to My sisters door and knocked, she opened it and looked at me with disgust "What do you want?"

"Luna said you missed charms class, and wanted to give you your homework, but couldn't find you so I agreed into bringing it here, so here's your homework." I give it to her she takes it and says.

"Okay."

"Breakfast has started aren't you coming to eat?" I asked she shook her head.

"I'm sick, can't, madam Pomfrey said I should get some rest." She explains, I nod and head out.

In the halls I was walking to class to try and be early for once and then get shoved down "Owww bloody hell?" I look up and see a face of disgust from Lavender brown "Lavender why would y-." She slaps my face and yells.

"YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT, you know I never supported Harry and Draco dating, And now I hear you and Blaise made out in the forbidden forest!" Lavender yells and I remember last nights conversation.

"Lavender, it was a joke that Malfoy made me and Blaise didn't make out, I don't like boys I like girls (*Cough* Liar), but even so you shouldn't slap me, there's nothing wrong with being Gay." I tried to stay as calm as possible trying not to yell at her or cry of embarrassment.

"DON'T LIE AND DON'T WORRY, I'VE ALREADY TOLD THE WHOLE SCHOOL YOUR DIRTY SECRET!" Lavender laughed I stood there shocked.

"WHAT?! But Lavender I'm serious Blaise and me didn't make out!" I said on the verge of tears.

"See you later Faggot." She middle fingered me and walked away, all I did was Cry and run to my room.

Blaise's POV
I was in potions class and noticed Ron wasn't there, then I get passed a note from behind by a Hufflepuff it said.

Are the rumours true?
I looked at the note weirdly not knowing what he was talking about, so I wrote back saying.

What rumours?

The one about you and Ronald Weasley making out in the forbidden forest are they true?

I started to turn red, furious and embarrassed.

Who told you those rumours and no they aren't true.

Lavender brown, she said she overheard you, Malfoy, Parkinson, Potter, Granger, and Weasley talking about how you two ditched Potter and Malfoy to make out in the forest, while they got a Acromantula to place in Mrs. James desk to end of the summer break.

I grew furious that stupid Gryffindor spread rumours that weren't even true.

Well thank you for telling me just please tell everyone they aren't true, I swear I just needed to talk to him about something.

Talk to him about what?

None of your business snog off!
I gave him a death glare and he shut his mouth but then it had me thinking if she heard that did she head That did she hear Harry was pregnant, I should warn them just incase.

After class I stopped Harry and Draco from leaving to tell them what I wanted to tell them, Hermione and Pansy stayed fo hear what I was to say "Lavender heard Draco say that stupid lie about me and Weasley making out in the forest, and I'm not sure but she might have heard you guys say Harry was pregnant, or stormed off when she heard the lie that she now turned into a rumour saying Ron and I Made out." I say and I could see the fear in Harry's eyes, Draco comforted him.

"Wait is that why Ron didn't show up?" Pansy asked and we looked at her and raced to Ron to see if it was true

Draco's POV
We asked Ron what happened as we saw him crying in his pillow and explained what happened to him I punched the wall and said "Dammit, does that mean she heard that Harry was pregnant?" I said quietly just in case she didn't know.

We heard a door open and we saw Ginny walk in "For Merlins sake what is going on I'm trying to sleep and hear a huge bang?" She says obviously a tired mess.

"Lavender spread rumours that Ron and Blaise made out in the forest, when it wasn't true, and called him a faggot." Hermione explained.

"SHE WHAT! That's it I'm having a talk with brown." Ginny was about to leave when I asked.

"I thought you hated Gays though?"

She turned and said "I never said I hated Gays, I just said I didn't like the fact of you and Harry dating nap if you'll excuse me, I need to go infect Brown with my Cold." She walked off.

Ron continued to cry into his pillow, I felt bad cause it was kind of my fault for saying that "I'm sorry Blaise and Ron, I didn't think anyone was around except us when I said it, and I didn't think anyone would spread a rumour about it." I apologize and they accepted to the apology "But I'm still worried if Lavender knows Harry's pregnant now?" I say.

As soon as we say that we see Ginny come back in Dean, Seamus, and Neville behind her shocked ,and yells "WAIT WHY DID LAVENDER TELL ME HARRYS PREGNANT?!" She said in the most shocked face ever.

"Well I guess we have our answer." Hermione says worryingly.

After explaining to Ginny, Seamus, Dean, and Neville

"This makes so much sense now..." Seamus says looking down still in shock of hearing his friend was pregnant and cause well he's a guy.

"I-I'm sorry for not telling you guys..." Harry apologize but Dean smiled at him.

"No need to Apologize Harry we get it, you weren't comfortable and you were scared to tell us, but may I ask if the rumour about Ron and Za-." Ron and Blaise interrupted him.

"No!" Dean shook his head glad he got a answer.

"Wait did she tell the whole school?!" Harry asked worried, the Four sat there in silence not answering.

"I mean she said it while Ginny was yelling at her in the great Hall." Neville mumbled and Ginny elbowed him "Oww."

I turn to see Harry on the verge of tears he looked like he had just seen someone important to him die right in front of him so I pull him in and comfort him while he cry's in my chest "That little Son of a Banshee." I felt my blood boil as I see Ginny get up.

"I-I need a break from all of this, if you excuse me I'm sorry this is all just really hard to take in." Ginny walked out though I expected her to object asking Harry why he didn't get an abortion and it surprised she hasn't yelled at us getting mad at me.

That little Son of a Banshee is gonna pay for hurting Harry he wasn't ready for any of this