Cuddles

Also this is not a lemon but it will get slightly sexual but then turn fluffy

(Harry is 4 months 2 weeks and 3 days pregnant, it is December 18th for your guy's information)

Harry's POV
I was now visibly pregnant and I started to get teased for it by some people mainly the first years which made me feel uncomfortable and I had low self esteem because of this, and Lavender's bullying only got worse, she was now bullying Pansy and Hermione more cause they were dating.

I walked into potions class and put on the 4 pound outfit that I needed to wear and I sat next to Draco as he just chuckled at the outfit which I lightly punched him for "Oh shut up be lucky you don't need to wear this it's so darn heavy!" I mumbled and he took of my head gear to give me a quick kiss which I blushed deeply at "I-I..."

"What's wrong Babe~" he laughed and I sighed as I heard Hermione, Pansy, Ron, and Blaise laugh at this, he was clearly teasing me because I was vulnerable, I didn't like that.

Draco's POV
After class I waited for Harry to get off the ridiculous outfit when he did I walked up and tried to kiss him but he turned his head leaving me kissing his cheek "Hah Harry seriously? Ok come on give me a real kiss." I laughed and went to kiss him again but he walked off leaving me with nothing "H-Harry babe!" I ran up to him wrapping my arms around his waist and heard him pout "What's wrong baby?" I asked and he didn't respond ignoring me "W-what did I do? Harry is it about me teasing you earlier? come on I'm sorry Harry honey~" I said apologizing but all he did was ignore me.

He did this for the entire day until I heard him mumble "Go away." I slightly chuckled and picked him up "LET ME GO DRACO!" He whined at being picked up as he told me he hates this, so all I could do was laugh at his adorableness, I took him to my dorm and no one even questioned anything.

I placed him on my bed and got up to change, I put on a casual green shirt and some men's black sweatpants, Harry grabbed one of my shirts wanting to change to and he put on the shirt not needing pants because it honestly looked like a dress on him so he got Into my bed knowing it was hopeless to try and leave as he would just get picked up by me again and did not want that to happen I laughed and laid next to him putting my hand on his thigh "Okay now can you tell me what's wrong Harry?" I asked and he looked away not answering me, I started to get annoyed at this point and decided to get him to give in instead.

I put my hand up the shirt sliding it to his waist he noticed this "U-Uh..." I the started to rub his waist with my hand while pulling him close and rubbing up against him "H-Hnnn S-Stop I heard Harry whisper panting a little but I only went a little rougher.

"What is wrong my love~?" I asked more seductively his panting started to get louder so I covered his mouth with my other hand so the others wouldn't hear, then I heard a moan come from Harry.

"Ahhhh~ S-Stop I-I'll tell you just s-stop." He moaned and I smirked removing my hand from his waist and pulling him on my chest.

"So what's wrong?" I asked them saw tears in his eyes.

"I-I didn't like how you were teasing me, it's embarrassing it really is." He started to cry and I felt guilt creep over me and I pulled him into a hug.

"Aww baby I'm sorry I really am how can I make it up to you?" I asked wanting to make it up to him and he started to cry in my chest and mumble.

"C-can we just lay here? I wanna cuddle...." Harry looked up and my heart started to melt.

"Of course come here." I pulled him into cuddle and he snuggled his face into my chest.