A big suprise

Sorry it's really short I had barely any ideas and ha only four days to complete it before Christmas Eve came for me of course

Harry's POV (4 months 3 weeks and 2 days)
It was Christmas Eve and today I was going to see the gender of me and Draco's baby I was really excited we already had two names planned out for each gender of course we had a gender reveal party planned we already did the ultrasound but they were setting up the party, anyways I went to care for magic creatures class and sat down next to Draco

At lunch
Draco's POV
We were enjoying our lunch and Harry, and Hermione came with us and joined us, not really sure where Blaise and Ron went though "Hey Draco you okay you look like your questioning something?" Pansy asked and I looked over at her.

"Hmm oh yeah I'm just wondering where Ron and Blaise went off too."

"Probably to make out~" Hermione joked and the whole Slytherin table laughed at her joke saying people have been shipping them as a couple ever since the Lavender Brown situation.

"Oh quit it Hermione they are not making out." Harry chuckled slightly and I blushed at the look on his face.

"Hmmm yeah I highly doubt that, me and Hermione were chatting last night In my room and found out they both like one another so we set them up in the room of requirements room and locked them in there while taking their wands." Pansy explains showing us there wands and we all just laugh and couldn't stop.

In the ROR
Ron's POV
Great we were locked in a room together again, well not that I didn't mind but still it's embarrassing especially saying of what happened last night I look back to see Blaise on a couch he probably thought of, he looks at me with his dark brown eyes man can he not look hot for just a second, I then notice him patting a spot beside him and I walk over and sit down, he laughs "Hahaha can't believe this is happening.... again.... it's almost like the universe is locking us in rooms for a reason
." He says and I nod in agreement.

"Yeah wonder why heh..." I say face probably red as a beet from embarrassment.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over to see Blaise looking down at me "You okay, you look like your getting sick?" He asked and I felt like fainting at that point.

"Oh y-yeah I'm fine heh..." I turned my face away Hermione and Pansy are dead after this

"Ummm Ron c-can I tell you something?" Blaise stuttered and I looked to see his skin darker

"Yeah." I replied he then pulled me closer to him and I felt heat rise to my face "B-Blaise!" I was surprised at the action.

"I like you Ron Weasley, a lot, it's like whenever I'm near you all my problems go away, c-can we go on a date?" Blaise confessed and I was unable to speak at how shocked I was.

"I-I..... y-yes-yes- o-of course!" I stuttered my words still surprised Blaise likes me.

Now the moment you've been waiting for
At the baby shower
No ones POV
Ron chased Hermione and Pansy to try and kill them as they fled in laughter.

All there friends were at the party and we're there to support Harry and Draco for the pregnancy, Mrs. James and her family was there after they help set up the whole thing.

Blaise came out with the Box "Okay who's ready for the big reveal?!" He asked and everyone gathered around "Okay so if a Barbie is in the box it's a girl, If a Ken doll is in the box it's a boy."

"What is Barbie and ken?" Hermione asked.

"A muggle show that I learned about when I was living in the Muggle world." Mrs. James laughed.

"Okay Harry this is the moment we find out what gender our child is." Draco held Harry's hand and he nodded on the verge of tears (Of joy of course).

Harry opened the present and dug to the bottom to be surprised when he pulled out two Barbie dolls "Wait Mrs. James why are there two dolls in here?" Harry asked.

She smiled and looked at Madam Pomfrey "You wanna tell them?" She asked and Madam Pomfrey nodded in delight.

"Harry, Draco, I'm proud to say your having twin girls." Madam Pomfrey said and everyone gasped.

Harry started to cry tears of joy and Draco hugged him in joy "Well looks like we have to go shopping again." Draco laughed and Harry laughed shortly after him.

"Gallopin' gorgons we're having twins, I'm so happy haha." Harry dug his face into Draco's shoulder.

"Congratulations you two I'm so happy for you guys." Hermione awed.

"This is so shocking I would have never expected this!" Ron said in shock.

"Ahhh I can't wait until they are born they are going to look adorable!" Pansy squealed.

"Well is this a party or not, to twins!" Blaise toasted and everyone raised they're glasses with him.

Yes they are having twin girls UwU