Godsland Utopia

Quick thing you guys should Know Mrs James and her Halfsiblings took their mothers last name Greyson but their Fathers last name is GodsLand. But they own their Fathers property now since their fathers are in prison(Because their fathers are abusive lil shits and forcefully impregnated their mother)

Harry's POV
We finally made it to the place they call GodsLand Utopia, Mrs James, Fathers, and half siblings fathers Safe place, when we got there we had to go threw a ton of security to even make it through the doors then when we did go through the doors we went through another tons of security.

When we were finally finished with security we were greeted by a short kid, but form the way she dressed she was obviously a grown up "Hey little brother, nice to see you again Lee." Mrs James said and I corrected myself, as the she was a he, with long brown hair in a braided pony tail and wore a very revealing outfit.

"Hey Yukimo, hows it going, who are they?" He asked pointing to the six of us.

"These are some of my students, they got dragged into the mess, Meet Harry, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Ron, and Hermione, For some reason the NightMarrys were after Harry." Mrs. James explains.

"And Uhhh why does Harry look Umm, how do I put this not offending." The lee guy stutters.

"Pregnant?" I join in since they were talking about me "Mrs James here left an MLC in her classroom, me and Draco got drunk and had 'it' while using it." I said not really ashamed of it anymore.

"Yes, I see." Lee said glaring and Mrs. James. "Yuki my dear sister.....I'm telling Lilac what you did!" He said beginning to run away.

"LEE NO!" She said running after him and Shalnark laughed.

"Same old Lee and Yukimo." Shalnark says with a happy voice next we see a huge guy come in and Shalnark gaps in excitement "Uvo, Baby!" He says running towards him with open arms.

They hug each other and the size difference was incredible "Hey Shal, who are these guys?" He asks looking at us.

We all introduced ourselves and then he introduced himself, his full name was Uvogin, and apparently he was Shalnark's husband.

Alex helped us get settled into rooms, and when we were done settling in Draco immediately began to cuddle me in bed "Hmph! D-Draco!" I laughed as he settled his head in the crook of my neck.

"What I want to cuddle you~"he mumbled as he rubbed my baby bump "The girls are going to be as beautiful as you...." he said and I smiled as I faced him.

"I think now that we know the gender of the babies." I added since we were having twins "We should re paint the girls room to maybe a pastel pink or purple, and we should start thinking of names!" I suggest.

"Will re paint when we get back to Hogwarts, for now we can think of baby names all we like." Draco says and I smile and kiss him on his lips.

"Mmm I'm hungry Draco, can you look around for something to eat, But! nothing spicy! I hate spicy foods!" I said and he laughs.

"Sure I'll be right back." He says and gets up and leaves the room.

Draco's POV
I left the room and went to look for Mrs James or Alex to see if they knew where I could get food.

When I ran into a salmon haired demon looking fella because he had orange horns "Oh you must be one of Yukimo's students aren't you?" He asks me.

"Uhhh yeah Mrs James is my teacher...who are you?" I ask.

"Im Noi one of her Half brothers." He introduces himself "I'm the wizard of Hell or well Demons." He softly laughs.

"Really, you don't seem like it." I say as he seemed to kind for that position.

"Y-Yeah, most people say that, anyways you look like your lost, need help?" He asks.

"Oh yeah is there a place I can get food?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah follow me to the kitchen!" He says and begins to walk somewhere so I follow him.

When we get to the kitchen we see a male with blue hair and brown eyes baking something with a guy that had brown eyes and brown hair beside him.

They both look up "Oh hey Noi, who's this?" The brown haired asks.

"This is Draco one of Yuki's students, Draco meet Bryan." He points to the brown haired on "He is also one of our half brothers, that's his husband Jakey." Noi explains and I hum.

"Want some cookies? we just finished baking a batch." Jakey asks me.

"Yeah, I could probably give some to Harry, he said he was hungry and well he's, well how do I put this...." I struggled for words.

"Pregnant?" Bryan asks and I peep up "Oh don't worry, we just heard Lilac our eldest sister screaming at Yukimo for that." He laughs.

"Oh, oh god." I say.

"Oh don't worry that's Normal for us, we just yell at one another." Bryan says handing me a cookie.

I take a bite out of it "Mmm, this is really good." I compliment his cooking skills.

"Thank you!" He says and begins to put the new batch into the oven.

"Anyways I have to get some food for Harry to eat, so I'll just pick some things If you don't mind." I said heading to the fridge.

"Oh be our guest." Noi laughs.

Sorry it's been so long, I'm so lost on what to write TwT, so if you have any ideas that would mix in with the story that would be great!