NightMarry

Draco's POV
I wake up and see a letter, I pick it up and see it's addressed to me "Hey, where did this letter come from?" I ask my dorm mates and they shrug not knowing where it came from.

"What does it say?" Blaise walks up and asks.

"I don't know?" I reply then open the letter and read it.

Dear Draco, If you get this I'm already gone and left Hogwarts, and am probably in hiding now, tell Alex that Shalia has returned, and tell McGongall that we need a substitute because my life and family legacy is on the line, you can tell anyone this but never a Nightmarry, I don't know how long I will be gone but please do as I say, and remember if you ever run into a person with the last name Nightmarry, run and don't look back, if you hear that your friends have talked to a Nightmarry, tell them to cut all contact with them immediately, if you ever see a Nightmarry, run, act like you don't know me, and cut all contact with them whatsoever. Please it's for your own safety. From Yukimo James

I was shocked, what was Mrs. James trying to tell me, who are the Nightmarrys, why is she running and what is she running from? I had so many questions... but what was most important is that I do what Mrs. James said.

So I left after getting dressed and I told McGonagall and even showed her the note, she nodded nervously like she knew something people didn't.

I then left to Mr. James and showed him the note, he told me kindly to leave and when I left I heard glasses break, and screaming of bloody murder coming from the house.

I was really worried but shrugged it off and left to go to potions, when I get there I see Harry look at me in worry "Are you okay dear?" He asks and I sigh.

"Yeah but Mrs. James left because of someone with the last name Nightmarry, she said she was going into hiding, and to never trust a Nightmarry and run away when you here that name, I'm really worried for her." I explained and I heard kids whispering in shock, but I didn't worry, I was more worried about Mrs. James.

"Who are the Nightmarrys, and where did she go?" Harry asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, but all I know is she's in trouble and I want to help her!" I say and Harry smiles.

"Mrs. James is strong and can handle herself, for now lets just believe and hope she's okay." Harry says and I smile and kiss his forehead.

Though I still am curious and have one question on my mind What is Mrs. James and the Nightmarrys past?

Ron's POV
I was at the hospital wing with Hermione, while she sat beside Pansy, that's when a girl walked in "Is Ron Weasley in here?" She asked and I stood up.

"Yes do you need something?" I asked.

"Oh perfect, we're in the same astrology class, the teacher wanted me to give you your homework!" She says and hands me my homework.

"Ah dang it I suck at astrology!" I complain as I put it down beside my chair.

"Oh well If you'd like I can help you catch up." The girl offers and I smile.

"Sure, that would be greatly appreciated!" I accepted.

"Okay, how about in our common room after dinner?" She asks and I nod, she smiles and then leaves.

I continue to comfort Hermione.

Harry's POV
I went to care for magic creatures class and saw a substitute there "Hello My name is Saiko, But call me Ms. N as that's the initial for my last name..." she says and Hermione raises her hand "Yes Child?" She looks at Hermione.

"What's your full last name then?" She asks.

"For me to know and you to never find out... it's personal and if you pester me about it then I will give you detention...." she says in a dark, monotone voice, almost like she's evil.

We all shut up after that and listened to her lecture, she was the exact opposite of Mrs. James besides the strictness.

She was Rude, Yelled, picked on the weaker ones, unkind, and gave everyone a hard time, me mostly because I was pregnant.

Draco got mad and almost yelled at her if it wasn't for Blaise and me to stop him from doing so, he most likely would have gotten expelled instead of detention!

Hermione'a POV
As usual word spreads fast around Hogwarts, and Mrs. James leaving was not excuse, people were making up lies like, she left because she works for the dark lord, or she killed someone, or she hates everyone hear, just making her seem like a horrible person, which Draco yells at them for.

But I was more worried about Pansy, I know Mrs. James can Handel herself shes one tough cookie, but Pansy was in the hospital wing, in a coma for another two weeks, so as her girlfriend I was scared to death.

I couldn't help but notice Draco glaring daggers at McGongall, he said he knew McGonagall knew who the Nightmarrys were, and why Mrs. James left, but everyone said they most likely knew nothing because if something in the past with Mrs. James and those nightmarry people has happened it would have been mentioned in the past, and Harry being the chosen one would have had to deal with it.

Which was true (Not) Harry's the chosen one and he would have had to have felt with it in the past, then again no one knew Mrs. James was pregnant and she isn't that older from us, she's 18, but still we definitely would have heard some news about this.

I shrug it off and go back to eating my dinner.

Ron's POV
Me and the nice girl finish catching up on my homework and she picks up her stuff and begins to leave "Wait!" I call out to her.

She turns her head to me "Yes?" She asks and I walk towards her.

"I never got your name?" I ask for her name and she laughs.

"It's......Sango Nightmarry..." (Btw Ron doesn't know what's going on)

"Nice to meet you Nightmarry!" I call her by her last name because we probably aren't on a first name based yet.

"Oh please Call me Sango!" She say and I smile and nod, she smile back, I then walk to my dorm.

Sango's POV
A creeping sound comes from the door and I tune to see my dear Sister "I've befriend the Weasel, hows Shalia doing with Yuki?" I ask and she looks down at me with her Dark bland purple eyes, while I stare back with the same eyes.

Her platinum blond hair falls over her eyes and she quietly smiles "Their still hot on heels, but don't worry, she won't get away..... This time, Yukimo will pay for kidnapping our dear youngest and only  brother Sumio...." Dear eldest sister says.

My platinum blonde pigtails jump up" Oh I'm so happy....... Saiko~San!"