Overwhelmed

Hermione's POV
Its been a day since Lavender told everyone Harry was pregnant, we haven't spoke to her since we've just been trying to ignore her for the past few days, but everyone has been bombarding Harry with questions he's been really stressed.

We just made it to Charms class and Harry Sat in the corner away from everyone as Professor Flitwick taught today's lecture, I saw Harry was Getting pale cause I saw Kids whispering him more questions to him, Draco wasn't in this class so he couldn't tell then to Sod off quietly, and Harry was already Stressed enough he didn't want to seen rude but he also didn't want to answer they're questions.

I see Harry turn Pale and He seems like he's about to pass out, when he does I quickly rush over to him yelling his name "HARRY!"

Pansy's POV
I was in Charms Class and I hear a loud yell from the Back "HARRY!" I quickly turn to see Harry had passed out and Hermione caught him and was Trying to get him to wake up everyone was shocked, I quickly rush over to see if he was alright heading Professor Flitwick rushing after me.

I put my hand on his forehead to see if he was a fever but he doesn't "Shoot we need to get him to Madam Pomfrey Now there could be something wrong with the baby!" I help Hermione grab Harry and we take him to Madam Pomfrey, once we do I quickly go to get Draco incase something is wrong with the baby.

Draco's POV
I was in Astronomy class when we all hear a Door Burst open I look to see Pansy panting out of breath "Ms. Parkinson What is the meaning of this?!" Professor Sinistra asked walking to the door.

"D-d-Draco H-H-Harry..." I quickly stand up hearing Harry's name and rush to Pansy trying to get a answer "H-He P-Pa-Pas-Pas-Passed o-out in c-c-charms." She said breathing heavily, I quickly rush to the hospital wing knowing Pansy and Hermione would have brought him there.

At the Hospital Wing
When I get to the hospital Wing I see Harry in a bed and Hermione next to him holding his hand "IS HE ALRIGHT!" I yell rushing to my Pregnant Boyfriend.

"Yes Madam Pomfrey said he just passed out from stress all though it isn't good for the baby so she gave him so medicine." Hermione explains I still panic hoping this was all a terrible nightmare.

A few hours later
Ron's POV
It was After Dinner we went to visit Harry one last time to make sure he was okay, when we get there we see he was still asleep but now he looked less pressured.

Draco sat beside him holding his hand me and hermione sat beside eachother on the other side praying for Harry to be alright, Pansy and Blaise were standing beside Draco making sure he doesn't have another Panic attack like last time "Ah look if it isn't the Pregnant Man in a hospital bed how 'Sad'." We turn to see Lavender laughing.

"Oh for Merlins sake, Sod off Lavender you caused this whole mess!" I yell at her she just smiled at me.

"Actually Draco and Harry did my having sex I just let the whole school know, cause they were going to find out sooner or later~" She objected I felt my blood Boil and I wanted to punch her so bad "Plus you're still a gay faggot, you made out with Blaise Zabini in the forbidden forest." She spoke that was the last straw for me.

"DRACO WAS JOKING YOU LITTLE BANSHEE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A JOKE, AND IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT GAYS THEN THATS FINE BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SAY THINGS HARRY ISN'T PREPARED FOR, HE WASN'T READY FOR ANYONE TO KNOW AND STILL ISN'T I AM THIS CLOSE TO BEATING YOU UP!" I grabbed her tie and held her up choking her slightly.

"RON THATS ENOUGH!" Blaise yelled grabbing me and pulling me back to stop me from killing her.

Lavender just smirked at us and I wanted to wipe all that confidence off her B**Chy little face but I didn't need to.

"He's right Ron that's enough, let me handle this for now on."

No ones POV
They all Look to see Mrs. James they're looking mad and she walks over and faces Lavender "Lavender Brown What you did was Incredibly irresponsible and rude, Bullying your classmates like that, spreading rumours, you've done enough, Suspended for two weeks!" They all started to smile, while Lavender was on the bridge of tears "Ron I normally should punish you too for using violence against another student." Ron was a little scared and Lavender looked back smiling "But I'll let it slide just this once if you promise it won't happen again." Mrs. James said, Lavender Gasped and they all started chuckling.

"Yes Mrs. James I won't let it happen again!" Ron apologized and Mrs. James led Lavender out of the room.

The next Day
Harry's POV
I wake up and see Draco was they're and he was smiling "D-Draco?" Suddenly he kissed me and I was shocked at first but kiss him back.

"Oh get a room you two~" we hear Pansy say, we quickly break the kiss and look back to see Blaise, Ron, Pansy, and Hermione laughing.

"I-ummm Anyways what happened?" I asked.

"You passed out due to stress in charms." Hermione explained I nodded and it all came back to me I sighed and just held Draco's Hand smiling.

"Is the baby okay?" I ask and he nods I sigh in relief and lay down.