The lesbian wesale and the Chicken

Harry's POV (5 months and 1 week)
I was really worried for Ron, he tried to avoid Blaise all day cause of how embarrassed he was, and Blaise knew he was avoiding him cause of this reason, "Ron you can't avoid Blaise forever, you need to talk to him." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I know, I'm just to scared to face him right now." Ron said shaking.

"Hey have any of you two noticed people whispering when we're around?" Hermione whispers asking.

I look up to see people whispering in silence while staring not at us but at Ron "I don't think there looking at us hermione I think they are just looking at Ron." I said back and suddenly Ron grabs our arms and pulls us to the nearest place with nobody in hearing view.

"What why at me!" He ask shaking in fear.

"I don't know I can go ask if you want?" I offer and he nods.

"Yes please." Ron accepts.

I go up to two guys who were looking at Ron, they were Hufflepuffs, I asked "Hey why were you guys staring at Ron while we were walking by?" I asked.

They looked at me shocked "You didn't here the news?" I shook my head "Lavender told everyone, Ron chickened out on his Date with Blaise Zabini and Said she caught Ginny and Luna making out near the Ravenclaw Common room entrance!" He told me and I started to boil with anger.

"Well thank you for telling me this have a good day now." I walked back annoyed, Hermione noticed this and asked.

"What's wrong Harry?" She looked at me with worry.

"Lavender has been spreading rumours and been eavesdropping again, the true one is she said Ron chickened out on his date, and the Rumor is that she saw Ginny and Luna make out near the RavenClaw common room entrance!" I rant.

"WAIT WHAT!" We turn to see Ginny and Luna a bright red.

"I didn't think anyone was around!" Luna looked terrified.

"Wait so that wasn't a Rumor...?" I asked and they both looked like they messed up.

"Oh y-you thought it was a r-Rumor heh...." Luna was sweating.

"R-Ron are you okay?" Hermione asked and we all looked over to Ron to see him pale, and wide eyed.

"Ro-" I was interrupted by Ron breaking out in tears and falling to the ground crying in his knees.

Pansy's POV
The three of us were walking when we heard another Slytherin say "Yo Blaise I'm sorry about Ron canceling your guys date." We all look at him confused.

"Wait how did you here about that?" Blaise asked him.

"Oh you didn't here, Lavender told everyone Ron chickened out on your date and How Ginny and Luna we're making out near the Ravenclaw common room entrance." He explained.

We all stood there in silence when Blaise rushes off probably to find Ron to check if he heard about this, because if he did he's probably crying an ocean by now, Draco ran after him and I turn away to go find Lavender to give her a piece of my mind.

Blaise's POV
I finally found Ron and he was on the floor crying in his knees surrounded by Harry, Hermione, Luna, and Ginny "Ron?" I asked and he looked up and gasped when he saw me and quickly ran off which I followed him.

Draco's POV
I saw Blaise Chase after Ron and Harry get up to go after them "Wait, let Blaise talk to him please." I said and Harry looked at me and nodded

Ron's POV
I made it to the entrance of the forbidden forest, when suddenly I get pinned to the walk "KAH!" I yelp. I look up to see Blaise there.

"Ron please talk to me! are you okay?" Blaise asked while wiping my tears from my face. I tried to shove him off to run again but his grip only had gotten tighter when I did that. "Please Ron I'm begging you tell me what's wrong? why have you been ignoring me.....Do you hate me?" Blaise sounded like he could cry.

I gasped at him every thinking that thought of me hating him and quickly hugged him "N-No! I could never hate you...I'm just the being coward I normally am the weak runt of everyone. Honestly sometimes I ask myself how someone as amazing as you....... Could ever love someone as dumb, ugly, and weak, as me." I neglect myself, and put myself down.

Blaise speaks up "Man why are you always thinking bad about yourself, none off those are true Ron, your very strong, to me you're gorgeous, and you wouldn't be in this grade if you weren't smart, sure you might have had help but you still did a lot of it on your own!" Blaise said then out of no where he suddenly kissed me.

No ones POV
Blaise left Ron's lips and his eyes widen "I-I'm so sorry I-" Blaise was about to leave when Ron grabbed his tie and kissed him.

Once he broke the kiss he said "You don't need to be sorry.. I enjoyed the first." Ron smiles while tears fall from his eyes as he was still crying, his face being a dark red. They both smiled then kissed again with more passion in this one when the kiss broke Ron asked "Ummm are you free this Friday?"

"Are you sure your ready for a date this time?" Blaise asked still thinking about last time.

Ron nodded "Yeah I-I'm ready!" Ron said with confidence in his voice.

"Heh okay well, why don't you tell me what was really bothering you now?" Blaise asked.

"I-I heard Lavender was spreading our secrets again." Ron began to cry and Blaise held him close to his chest.

"Yeah I heard to, but hey if anybody bully's you for it, tell me and I'll give them a piece of my mind." Blaise told and Ron laughed.

Everything was at piece until-

"GUYS PANSY IS IN THE HOSPITAL WING, SHE GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH LAVENDER!" Seamus yells!