Ginny has a secret

Harry is 5 months pregnant

Ron's POV
I was getting ready for me and Blaise's date but I was a nervous reck I was stuttering and I wasn't even on the date yet and I was already in full panic mode (Gay panic) "It will be fine Ron, you have nothing to worry about." Harry reassured me as he held his stomach I tried to breath in and out to calm down but ended up hyperventilating so Harry helped me breath again "Wow I've never seen you so nervous before Ron are you okay, are you sure your mentally stable for this date or do you want me to tell Blaise to cancel and reschedule?" Harry asked and I started to cry a little and nodded I wasn't ready for this at all so Harry walked me to my bed and laid me down and I fell asleep in my tears, I felt horrible having to cancel but I wasn't ready for this.

Blaise's POV
"And that's what happened." I stood there as Harry explains everything that happened and I nodded.

"Okay well tell Ron we can do the date whenever he's ready, I want him to be comfortable." I said and Harry smiled and nodded.

"I'll tell him." And he then walked back into his common room, I sighed and started to walk back towards the Slytherin dorm a little disappointed but I respect that Ron isn't ready for this yet.

Harry's POV
I walked back into the common room only to find Hermione writing a letter "Who's the letter for?" I asked and she slightly jumped.

"Oh it's just you, umm it's for Pansy, I'm sending her a goodnight letter cause she recently got sick, must be from the winter." Hermione explained and continued to write.

"So what you to chicken to go and tell her yourself?" I giggled and she gave me a death glare, I just laughed cause she couldn't hit me cause I'm pregnant.

"No but she said she didn't want me getting sick so she told me not to come near her until she is better, which I respect." Hermione picked up the letter, and wrapped it in a bow and wrapped it on the screech owl then sent it away.

We heard footsteps from the stairs and looked to see Ginny, she was dressed nicely and looked happy "Where are you going Ginny?" I asked and she jumped.

"O-oh Hermione, Harry I didn't know you were still up, wheres Ron he's normally with you guys?" She asked leaning against the wall.

"On a date with Blaise." Hermione sat back down and I saw worry on Ginnys face.

"Oh actually he decided to cancel, he had a mental breakdown in his room, I thought he wasn't ready and asked if he wanted to cancel and he agreed, Blaise seemed cool with it though." I said and Hermione got up.

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah asleep now." Hermione sighed in relief and sat down again, I turned to Ginny "Anyways where are you going?" I asked and she stood there pale.

"Ummm me and Luna are going to have a girls night out, just the two of us  you know heh, stuff that friend normally do.....  BYE!" She rushes out of the common room to the entrance.

"Weird?"  I said and Hermione nodded in agreement.

We then saw Ron walking down in sweatpants and red t-shirt he looked like a mess, red puffy eyes, damp cheeks, and lips quivering, he looked like he was ready to drown everyone in his tears again, like he could break down if a any word was said "Umm you okay Ron?" Hermione tried to say as kindly as possible making sure not to hurt him even more if that was even possible.

"No... I feel like a wimp.... I-I canceled t-the d-date... because I c-couldn't m-ment-mentally pre-prepare myself.....h-how sel-fish." Ron started to break down again I've never seen this side of Ron before he's so soft and fragile this isn't normal sure he was fragile before but not like this.

"Ron your not being selfish, you weren't prepared and that's okay, Blaise actually told me to tell you that he will reschedule the date whenever your ready and that means any time in your guys's life so don't worry." I walked over and pulled him in a hug and walked him to sit on the couch where me and Hermione comforted him.

"I-I feel w-weak..." Ron chocked on his tears.

"Don't say that Ron, your one of the Bravest and Strongest people I know." Hermione tried to raise Ron's self-esteem.

I hugged him and rubbed circles on his back, as he softly cried in his hands, but besides all of that I'm still very curious what is Ginny hiding, why did she look so nervous when I asked her where she was going?

Lavenders POV
Heh