Chapter 23 - Ambrosia

I rewound the footage to that moment. "Scour the Earth, you will not find our lab," I repeated over and over again, listening to "Scour the Earth," over and over and over again until it clicked. Their lab wasn't on Earth. 

The satellite I had seen--that's the lab! The lab was in space!

I made a beeline to the War Table, pressing down on the button that linked me to the comms. "Avengers, if you can hear me...I think I found a clue," all I got was static. "Look, I know I messed up. I wanted to blame AIM so bad for what happened to me on A-Day that it blinded me. But Cap and Snake must have had a good reason for what they did. I know it," Static, again. I clenched my fist, then continued. "People...people believe in the Avengers. Not just because of your powers, but, but because, no matter how bad things get, no matter how much you disagree, you always come together. Don't you get it? Your differences are your greatest superpower," More static. "I was just...some weird kid from Jersey who didn't fit in. But you saw me for who I was really was. You accepted me. You believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. There's still a bad guy out there, and he wants to hurt the world. But we can stop him. My father always told me one thing--You can never kill fear, but you can always overcome it," I sighed when I got more static. I was about to give up. Help wasn't coming. 

I was alone.

A crash caused me to look up and see the Hulk standing there before he morphed back into Dr. Banner. I went over to see if he was alright.

 "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said..." I shook my head. 

"I get it," Tony flew in through a broken window, landing nearby and lifting his helmet. He was sniffling a bit.

"Altitude...dry eyes," he said as Kamala swung in beside him. "Look, I'm not very good at...I'm sorry, so..."

"Same," Dr. Banner said quietly. 

"Good enough. Yeah. So, you um, found a clue?" Tony asked, looking at me. 

"Yeah, in the interview," I said, heading back over to the War Table and they followed.

"Listen..." I said, playing the footage. 

"Scour the Earth, you will not find our lab," Dr. Rappaccini spat. 

"Okay..." Dr. Banner said.

 "Dr. Rappaccini's right. The lab's not on Earth," I said. 

"I'm not following," Tony admitted.

"Oaky, when Kamala and I were captured, Dr. Rappaccini and Dr. Tarleton had this argument. Tarleton had to leave the room. Then, Rappaccini pulled up the coordinates to the satellite called Ambrosia," I said.

 "Ambrosia? That was a S.H.I.E.L.D. bio-medical research project. AIM must have acquired it during the takeover," Tony said.

 "It would be a great place to hide proof of illegal Inhuman experimentation, right?" I asked. 

"If you wanted to study Inhumans on the cellular level then...zero gravity would be the perfect place to do it," Dr. Banner said.

"Good job,"