Chapter8:Monsters

~Third Person POV~

Y/N and Bakugou stood on each end of the platform.Y/N avoided eye contact with him and guilt was slowly building in Bakugou.
The battle started and he charged towards her to which Y/N made a crystal barrier and two teleportation crystals,She quickly placed the other crystal behind Bakugou and she clasped the the other one in her hands and it teleported it behind him, She was about to attack him when he set off a huge explosion and they were surrounded with smoke.

Y/N quickly elevated herself up to avoid his attacks and Bakugou tried making the pillar fall so Y/N made some of her floating crystals, It became quiet and the smoke was disappearing, Bakugou suddenly blasted up to Y/N and tackled her back down to the ground, Y/N flipped him mid air and made a crystal to avoid going out of bounds, she got back on her feet,Bakugou seemed much more furious and he quickly got up and Y/N tried to escape but Bakugou was too fast.

Y/N jumped up and dodged Bakugou which wasn't the greatest idea, The blonde set off an explosion towards her and Y/N trapped it in one of her crystals,she trapped Bakugou in a crystal case so she could catch her breath, she wasn't really expecting him to break through it, after a few seconds,the crystal case broke into pieces and Bakugou went straight for Y/N, trying to push her out of bounds but Y/N made a crystal barrier that prevented her to be thrown off, Bakugou threw her out but Y/N jumped off her floating crystals and back in bounds.

Bakugou had enough and he tried pushing Y/N out of bounds again to which the crystal barrier made it difficult, Bakugou placed his palm on it while he pinned down the wolf, the barrier shattered and Y/N was thrown out of bounds but as she did, she made a crystal heading straight for Bakugou and it smacked him in the face, Y/N was heading straight for a wall and she made a crystal surround her but it was to thin, it shattered on impact and Y/N fell on the ground and can't get up. Bakugou was Victorious and he was knocked out cold by the crystal.

Both students were in the infirmary room, unconscious and full of bruises and scars.
The field was covered with Crystals and Shards as smoke was slowly lingering around them, it looked mystical, a beautiful mess....

Y/N was in her nightmares.... the scenes of how her mother died right infront of her while trying to save her,when she came home to find her sister dead and her brother barely breathing, the torture she endured from her father and many other taunts and regrets she had to go through.....

It was awarding time and Y/N was shocked to see Bakugou chained up....He didn't have anger in his eyes....it showed fear....

They were awarded with medals and after that, the crowd cheered but they were criticizing Bakugou,She couldn't bare to see or hear this....

She snapped.

"Listen Up UA!" She yelled and everyone was immediately became quiet,Y/N stepped up beside Bakugou "Bakugou Katsuki is Not a MONSTER!" She shouted at them and she summoned her claws "So Stop Chaining him like he is one!" She screamed as she slashed the chains off him, Bakugou gasped for air as Y/N made a restoration crystal and placed it in Bakugou's hand, she jumped off the platform "If anyone was a Monster....It would be me...." She said as she made a teleportation crystal,she threw it up in the air as she changed into a Wolf, she howled at the crystal,breaking it into shards and it became a a portal, she jumped through it and she disappeared leaving the broken crystal by her paw prints.....

Y/N made a teleportation crystals before and she placed them around a tree she found on the cliff side....she made dozens of them and hung them around the tree....she often goes there when she's agitated....the scenery was beautiful and calming....but right now....she wasn't Y/N.