Chapter28:Ikanaide

~Y/N's POV~I'm running away again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~Y/N's POV~
I'm running away again... how many times will I keep running away from things that I'm scared of?

I'm scared that I've must hurt Katsuki because of my past and current actions...

I eventually got tired running around, I looked around and saw that I was infront of Class 1-B's dormitory, I tried to walk away but then Monoma came out, he was gonna throw the trash and he spotted me "Oh! Y/N!" He greeted me "Hi Monoma!" I said "I haven't seen you around lately, busy with training?" He asked while he came up to me "I haven't been training for awhile, the doctors are too strict..." I lied "Well Provisional License Exam is in a Month!" He said "I'm aware... I have to catch up..." I said nervously "Let's get our License and fight alongside Pros!" He exclaimed and I smiled and nodded "Thanks Anything!" I said "Anytime..." He said while bowing dramatically like a showman.

"I'll have to get going, see you around Monoma!" I said while waving goodbye at him and he waved back, I walked away, strong emotions can cause feature discoloration and right now, I'm turning grey... I looked into a crystal mirror....

My S/C(Skin Color) started to have grey marks, the roots of my hair were fading to grey and my eyes were slowly fading to grey...

I never knew guilt could be so powerful... I saw everyone in the living room, I walked up to the front porch, I hesitated and used the back door by the stairs, I snuck up to my room, I took a shower and got into comfy clothes, Noie was in my room, I opened my balcony door, I draw out the curtains and close the glass door, I sat down on my balcony with Noie.

"Hi Noie..." I said to this non-speaking cat and she just meowed at me "I'm turning grey because the guilt of avoiding is swallowing me up...." I said and she just blinked at me "Aren't I just stupid?" I asked her, she meowed and nuzzled her head on my chest "Your not a very good listener Noie..." I said and the cat just purred.

"Do you know everyone has been looking for you?" A sudden voice came from a nearby tree, I looked at it and a spiky red head popped out "Kirishima!" I said and he just toothily grinned at me "They're all worried..." He continued as he crawled to my balcony from the tree "You wouldn't tell right?" I asked him "Y/N, your literally Grey right now. Do you think we won't be worried and curious?" He said as he sat on the railing "Grey is the color of Guilt..." I mumbled and he went down the railing and sat beside me.

"Do you know that Noie can absorb Quirks?" Kirishima said "Nope, I didn't know that.... How did you find out?" I asked "So don't get mad but Kaminari May or may not have electrocuted it by accident...." He said "WHAT!?" I exclaimed "Yeah... she just walked off and then she sneezed a few minutes later, she electrocuted Mineta...." He continued, I lift up Noie and inspected her "Noie, baby, are you alright?" I muttered while looking around her tiny body "We took her to Recovery Girl and she told us everything was okay..." He said and I put Noie down and sighed.

"Bakubro came back looking distressed... You guys okay?" He asked "I ran off after retrieving my memories... He was the one who saw my bad memories..." I explained "We're they that bad?" He asked and I just looked away "Talk to him Y/N, Bakugou loves you... He would never judge you because of those bad memories..." He suggested, I couldn't help but smile a little "Thanks Kiri... That's really Manly...." I said and he just chuckled.

He left after a few minutes of trying to cheer me up, My skin became S/C again but my hair and eyes were still grey....

I snuck to the hall and knocked on Katsuki's door, he told me to go away "But Kat-" I was cut off with the door suddenly opening and pulling me inside, he pulled me into a tight hug, I looked over his shoulder, his room was a mess...

He was slightly trembling while sobbing on my shoulder "You wanted me to help you and I did but why did you leave!?" He said, now I felt more guilty "I'm sorry..." I mumbled, I pulled away a bit to look him in the eye, his crimson eyes were shedding tears, they were more red than usual....

"I got scared that you might think less of me after seeing those memories..." I explained "Those memories are just memories now." He said while hugging me more closely, I pull away and started fixing up his room while he drank some water, I placed the last book on his shelf when he pulled me down on the bed.

"Shut Up. This is payback for making me worry." He said as he slowly fell asleep, his arms were wrapped around my waist and his face buried on the crook of my neck, I slowly turned around, I can still see the tear stains on his face, I really made him cry....

I softly caress his face, he started to mumble something....

"I...Ikanaide... Fangs...." He mumbled in his sleep, a tear escaped my eye "I'm sorry... I love you...." I mumbled while burying my face in his chest, I felt his arms slightly tighten and pull me closer....

I slowly drifted off to sleep in his warmth, I wish time could just stop and let me live in this moment....

"I'll never leave you..." I said as my eyes closed and I slowly fall asleep....My hands on his chest and his arms around my waist, the warmth and love I've longed for is found.....

Word Count:1000