Chapter41:The Other POV

~Bakugou's POV~
She's been ignoring me for the past days and it's getting on my nerves, she was gonna be staying with us for awhile because "Something" happened to her while on mission. She came in and hugged Kioshi, she greeted everyone and I just stared at her.

She had a bandaged arm, a few scratches and bruises and the end of her other ear had a little burnt mark, we made eye contact but she immediately looked away and went upstairs, I just minded my damn business.

After a few minutes, Hawks came in, they welcomed him while I just sat on the couch. "Hey Y/N!" He greeted her as she came down the stairs, she looked irritated and started throwing crystals at him "You murdered me-stabbed me-dragged me and-set me-on fire- and you drop-by after I-get a new-mission while you say-'Hey Y/N' like-nothing happened!?" She exclaimed while pointing a knife at his neck, that was hot...

They continued on with their conversation but then she said something about the break up. I never agreed to it so it was technically invalid. She looked abit shocked, Hawks used a feather to tickle her nose and I wanted to blow thing bird brain up "Hey-Wait-Y/N!" Hawks exclaimed as Y/N walked out with a flustered face and he chased after her, I was about to go after her when shitty hair pulled me back, he found out somehow and he's been trying to get us to get together again "Give her abit of space Bro." He said, I yanked my arm out of his grasp and just went upstairs.

I sent her another message, seen but no response... I heard her walking down the hall but before I could talk to her she went into her dorm room, I laid back in bed but then a unknown number texted me.

 I heard her walking down the hall but before I could talk to her she went into her dorm room, I laid back in bed but then a unknown number texted me

𓅓𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝!𓅓

I blocked the number and just laid in bed, I scrolled through my phone, it was news over Y/N's Pro-Hero Life. She and Hawks made the "toughest" partnership, I just sighed and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't. I heard slight punching from the hallway, I looked around and realized that it was Y/N venting out on a sand bag again,I went back inside my room and just stood there, the punching stopped, I contemplated getting her back or leaving it as it is, I just said "Fuck It." And went outside, I hesitated on knocking but then her voice came from behind me...

"What's stopping you?" She asked, I looked at her and she was holding a water bottle, her hair slightly damp, wearing clothes that are clearly big on her... "You dumbass." I said "Well, no is gonna answer it since I'm outside." She said while looking away with a monotone, I clicked my tongue and pushed her against the wall, her eyes widened, our faces so close to each other, she looked away. I pulled her closer to me as I trapped her between me and the wall "Stop Ignoring me." I said, I got impatient of her response as she stared into my eyes, I just kissed her, as I said, I will not let you leave me with such a pathetic reason. She finally gave in and kissed me back, her hand on my shoulder as the other went on the back of my neck as we leaned into the kiss. We part for air I place my hand on her cheek and make her look at me.

"If you really want us to break up, give me a acceptable reason." I said "I just thought that you and Camie could be together, besides that, it'll be really dangerous for you to stay with me..." She said "Who the fuck is Camie?" I asked her "The Blonde Girl from Shiketsu High! You took the licensure exam together!" She said "Nah, She's boring. I don't care about being in danger because I can protect myself." I said as I pulled her into a hug "You have no idea how hard it has been the past few days..." She mumbled "Oh really? Tell Me then." I said as I picked her up and walked into my room while carrying her "B-Bakugou! I have my own room!" She said and I roll my eyes "It's Katsuki to you." I said as I dropped her on my bed and weighed on top of her "Ba-" She was gonna say my last name again so I cut her off with a kiss "If you want my last name that bad then wait until I'm a Pro-Hero." I said and she just blushed.

"You are so fucking stubborn Katsuki..." She mumbled "Hell yeah I am." I said as I buried my face onto her stomach "Being a Pro is a lot of Work... I don't get to take breaks as much as I want to, Not to mention about this week, it was just plainly horrible." She said while her hands were in my hair "Why is that?" I asked "My last mission involved my clone getting killed and that shit was just shitty, I had to turn my phone multiple times to stop me from responding to you messages before breaking down. Hawks and Me had a few arguments a lot of things too, I got a new mission and the victim was within my reach a few days before and I didn't even notice it. I accidentally shattered my crystal in my hand and it bled a lot." She sighed out "And that's why you have me but instead of giving me attention, you chose to ignore me." I said, it was already really  late and I felt sleepy "Yeah, sorry about that, I guess we had mixed signals..." She said.

"I missed you..." She mumbled "Idiot." I said but then her hands stopped playing with my hair, she fell asleep, I kept her in my arms and fell asleep.

Word Count:1020