Chapter13:Backstories

~Third Person POV~
-Y/N's childhood-

A little four year old girl with Wolf features was sitting on the swings alone because people thought that she was weird because of her looks, the other kids called her a Monster and other disgusting names.

She was silently swinging when a blonde boy with crimson eyes approached her along with a green head boy with adorable freckles. "Oi!" the blonde called her, she looked up to meet his red eyes "A-are you here to bully me too?" She asked "Hah!?" The blonde looked at her in shock "Your getting bullied!?" The green head asked her and she nodded while looking down "But you look so cool!" The freckled boy exclaimed and Y/N looked up to him in shock "R-Really? You think so?" She asked him, unsure if she can trust them or not "Of course!" The blonde said proudly.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku!" The green head introduced himself "Bakugou Katsuki." The blonde said and Y/N looked at them in disbelief "My quirk is making explosions!" Bakugou said proudly and making a little spark in his palm, Y/N's face lit up and a amused smile crept up her face "Cool Right? I hope I get my quirk soon!" Midoriya said "Whatever it is, I'm sure mine is cooler!" Bakugou said and Y/N slightly chuckled at them "Oi! What's your name?" Bakugou asked turning to the girl "I'm L/N Y/N! I'm half Wolf and I can manipulate and make crystals!" She introduced herself "That's awesome!" Midoriya cheered "Can we be friends?" Midoriya asked and Y/N was a little shocked, no one wanted to be her friend when she would ask them and she started tearing up.

"E-eh!? Don't cry!" Midoriya panicked "Great Job Deku! You made her cry!" Bakugou growled at the boy "I didn't mean to make her cry Kaachan! Wait! I'm sorry!" Midoriya panicked and Y/N chuckled wiping away her tears "S-Sorry for crying...." she said "It's just no one wanted to be my friend before....." she continued "Don't cry! Those kids are just losers! We're your friends now!" Bakugou said and Y/N nodded happily "Thank You!" Y/N said and she walked towards them and she held their wrists, both stared at what she was doing, Y/N released their wrists and there was a bracelet with one crystal on it.

"Wow! Thank You L/N!" Midoriya said "We can add crystals on them while growing up! My crystal quirk isn't fully developed yet....." Y/N said sheepishly "Does it do anything?" Bakugou asked her "That's a communication crystal! If you talk to it, we can hear it too even if your far away!" Y/N said "That's so cool L/N!" Midoriya exclaimed and Y/N just smiled.

Y/N,Bakugou and Midoriya would always meet up with each other in the park everyday ever since their parents found out they had a new friend. They're families became close.

-Kidnapped-

It's been a year and the five year old kids were playing in the playground, Y/N added a new crystal to their bracelets, a Location Crystal, it will help you track and know the others location.

A man came close to them a tried to drag Midoriya away but Bakugou made an explosion and it made the man let go of Midoriya, in an act of revenge, he grabbed Bakugou, Y/N threw crystal shards at him and one shard cut him in the face, he became furious and grabbed Y/N and dragged her away, Bakugou and Midoriya were crying and bruises were on their arms. Their parents rushed over but Y/N was already taken.

Bakugou blamed himself for not protecting his friend, it's been two days and Y/N was already located thanks to her crystals, The Pros along with her Mother who was currently ranking 3rd place in the pro hero list came to rescue her. Y/N was tied up and was wounded and bruised, the sight broke everyone's heart, how could he be so cruel to hurt a child. After fighting the group of men that held Y/N captive, they finally got Y/N to safety with the help of EraserHead's scarf pulling her away while the other heroes pinned down the men, they quickly untied her and was soon taken into a hospital, she was bleeding badly.