Chapter46:Love

~Y/N's POV~

I was on my way to visit The Rehab Center where Father was at. I logged in and went to meet Father, He was acting like how he used to before Mom died... I was slightly relieved he was slowly returning to his old self. "Hi..." I said as I entered his room, he turned to me and smiled, he walked over to me and hugged me "Little Wolf, How have you been?" He asked "I'm okay Father... Did anything happen recently?" I asked "They said I've been recovering pretty quickly!" He chimed happily and I smiled. I spent a few hours with him before I left and went to UA, They have a little festival coming up soon so I'm gonna be one of the Heroes Patrolling the campus.

I arrived at UA and went to find Dad. Eri was here so I wanted pay her a visit, I bumped onto Monoma and he accompanied me as I walked to the dorms, He was loud as usual but I guess it's fine, He left me on the porch as he ran of to his dorm. I was suddenly pulled in the dorm, It was Katsuki... "Hey Babe..." I said and he just placed his lips on mine, he has barely showed affection towards me when were in public so this was new... He parted the kiss and he then went closer to my ear and whispered "You're Mine." he said "I don't like seeing you smiling so brightly with that guy from Class B... Next time, I might not hold back." He said as he kissed my neck, I was so flustered "Understood? My Puppy." He said and the butterflies in my stomach went wild...

Katsuki suddenly pulled me closer to him by the waist, I buried my red face on his chest He chuckled and kept me close to him. They were setting up for their show and that's when I spotted Eri, She was with Mirio "I'll be back Kat." I said as I let go of his hand and ran towards Eri "Alpha!" She exclaimed as I picked her up "Eri! How have you been?" I said as I supported her body with my hands "I'm okay..." She shyly mumbled, I smiled at her and I saw her eyes sparkle... I then sat her down on my crystal, I made sure she won't fall and I showed her one of the unique crystals I made, she held it gently as she was in awe "This crystal will allow me to talk to you." I chimed and she made such a cute expression "Can you really communicate with me through this?" She curiously asked and I nodded "Here, I'll show you!" I said as I passed her onto Mirio as she held the crystal.

I made a teleportation Crystal and I ended up on the school rooftop, It was so high up and I could see everyone. I heard Eri's panicked voice from the crystal "Don't worry Eri! I'm still here!" I said and she looked so amazed "Where are you?" She asked "Just look up! I'm on the rooftop and I see you!" I said, she looked up from a distance and I waved "I see you!" She exclaimed and I smiled, I teleported back "Where'd you go?" She asked loudly as she saw I wasn't at the rooftop anymore "Right here Eri!" I said as I walked to their side "Wow! Your quirk is so powerful!" She exclaimed "Let's make this crystal more convenient for you!" I said as I created a necklace for her and it attached itself on her "Woah...." She said and I just smiled.

We then gathered at the 1-A dorms that night, I was beside Katsuki as Me and the other girls fawned over Eri, They suddenly got up and went to prepare the food, Eri was slightly upset but I just smiled at her, I picked her up and sat her down on my lap, she was so cute... "Alpha... Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked "Yeah, Bakugou Katsuki is my boyfriend..." I said as I pointed at Katsuki who was chopping up onions and scolding his classmates in the kitchen "He looks scary..." She mumbled "He might look like that but he is really sweet..." I said and she looked at me "Do you love him?" She asked "Of course! with all my heart!" I answered "Do you think someone will love me?" She asked, I went silent for a bit "Will they love me even if I still don't know how to properly love someone?" She asked, I placed a kiss on her forehead "We all love you Eri. I love you." I said, her eyes sparkled and she started crying, I subtly smiled and got up with her in my arms "It's okay Eri..." I said and she sniffled a bit while wiping her tears.

"Thank you for loving me Alpha-San..." She said as she rested herself on me "You are very lovable." I said and she hummed slightly, Dad suddenly appeared beside me, he was glaring at me and it sent shivers up my spine "Did you made her cry?" He asked and I nervously chuckled "I-I'll tell you later!" I said as I walked away with Eri in my arms, Katsuki had already prepared some food for me and Eri. We ate and everyone doted on Eri afterwards, she became tired after washing up and fell asleep on me "I'll go now, It's getting late." I said as I gently get up and hold Eri "I'll also drop Eri off at Mirio's house, Good night everyone..." I said "Good Night..." Everyone softly said and I walked off to the door.

"Tell me why Eri cried first." Dad said and I chuckled "I told her I loved her because she was doubting anyone would love her." I said and Dad's face soften, he ruffled my hair and sent me home. I wrapped me and Eri in a warm cloth as I ran from UA to Mirio's house using my quirk, he took Eri and wished me a good night and I went on my way to patrol. I got to Commission just on time and me and Hawks went to patrol.

Patrolling soon ended and we went home, I washed up and went to bed.

Word Count: 1070