Chapter50:Todoroki Residence

~Bakugou's POV~
After patrol Y/N ran off, Endeavor and Icyhot just sighed as they watched her go off to the distance "I bet she's going to her." Icyhot said "No, she might go somewhere else..." Endeavor replied but both shrugged and we headed to the Todoroki's House.

I've been spending more time with Y/N lately but she still seems to be hesitant about opening up, she's surrounded with people that know her well that sometimes I even feel left out or like I don't know her anymore. Damn it, how can she not be slightly hesitant on being with the Todoroki's after breaking off an engagement or knowing something traumatizing involving them. Sometimes I just want to crack open her head and look into her stupid little brain just to understand her a little because she been so closed off lately, Not even Deku could get proper "Updates" on her quirk without getting interrupted.

We reached the Todoroki's Residence and as we all entered the Dining Room, I saw Y/N sitting with Todoroki's Siblings, They looked like they were having a great time together, we all got welcomed by Fuyumi while Y/N just smiled and the guy just looked down to the floor. 'What the hell is this Family's issue?' I thought to myself as I sat down from across the table infront of my girlfriend. She was in formal attire already so I wondered how she got here and ready so early specially after work and complaining being tired all day long. She still looks slightly off though.

"So Y/N..." Endeavor said and she just hummed while taking a bite out of her food "How did you get here so fast?" He asked and Y/N almost choked "O-Oh! She came straight here to help me! some of her clothes are still here after that 'incident' remember?" Icyhot's sister, Fuyumi was it? explained as she gave her a glass of water. "Incident? What Incident?" Icyhot asked "Y/N felt sick a few weeks ago and stayed with us for awhile because Hawks was too busy to watch after his precious 'little sister'." Icyhot's brother finally spoke up and I was confused. What did he mean by little sister?

"Oh yes. I remember now, I had to make sure that she was fine every morning so she could go to work." Endeavor said "Yes and she was so sick and just laid on bathroom floor because she was throwing up every minute." Fuyumi spoke up and Y/N just shoved some food in her mouth to make her stop speaking "Ah Yes, onto the next topic please!--" "Come to think of it, you're still sick until now." Natsuo said and Y/N looked like she was about to shove the whole table in their mouths "No, No, No, I'm fine now." She said while avoiding eye contact "But you said you felt dizzy awhile back..." Fuyumi said and Y/N sighed and looked at the three of us "Okay, Fine, I was slightly sick but please don't tell Dad." She pleaded "That doesn't sound like 'slightly'." I said and she just sighed "Don't worry about it, My body is just probably adjusting..." She said and there was a lot to say but I knew pressuring her right now wouldn't help at all.

A new topic was being discussed and I just sat there enjoying the food. I wanted to know this recipe and when I asked when we were washing dishes Fuyumi just laughed and pointed at Y/N who was crouching down on the back porch talking to a couple wolves. "It's a recipe me and Y/N made a few days ago, She was very fond of cooking it since she said a certain boy would love it." She said "Oh, Kaachan is her boyfriend and this is his favorite dish!" Deku chimed in and I just clicked my tongue, Fuyumi just chuckled.

"So you're the lucky guy? She always mouthed your name when she was sick... She's a lovely person indeed." Fuyumi said and I felt blood rush up my face as I felt warm and weird inside "Yeah. Lovely..." I mumbled as we finished up washing dishes "Y/N! Y/N! Look!" Icyhot exclaimed as he ran past us and crouched down besides Y/N, She turned to him and he showed her a snowglobe but I've never seen anything like it... "Oh My God! Is this...?" She said as she held it and looked at him, He chuckled and nodded "It's yours." Ichyhot said and Y/N hugged him before running up to us by the sink "Yumi! Yumi! Look! It's Sho's Christmas gift to me!" Y/N said excitedly, Fuyumi dried her hands "This seems to be customized? Like the ones he gave us for Christmas..." She said "I... Actually learned how to make them..." Icyhot confessed and the two girls had sparkles in their eyes "This is so impressive Sho..." Fuyumi complimented him and they just smiled at each other "Anything for my sisters..." He said as he shrugged and walked away "He... called me his sister!" Y/N exclaimed "Of course he would, You're like almost everyone's little sister!" Fuyumi said as she cupped her face "I like it, I feel like I'm not shouldering any burden by myself like before..." Y/N said as she hugged Fuyumi, the older girl chuckled and hugged her back.

We stayed at their Residence that night and not so surprisingly, Y/N had her own room which was just down the hall. The door creaked open and it was Y/N. "Kat?" She called out "Yeah?" I answered "I got you something!" She hushedly exclaimed as she sat beside me carrying a box, She looked so happy and excited... Damn, I really did fall for her. She told me to open it and I did, It was filled with Winter essentials that would go well with my hero costume... How did she know that I was slightly uncomfortable with my costume? I wanted to get it fixed before internships but Hatsume didn't put enough warmers onto mine... I look up to her and she was smiling from ear to ear, tail wagging and all "Oh and these are when you don't have you costume!" She said as she handed me another box, I opened it and it contained a hoodie and pack warmers, this scent... It's hers... I couldn't help myself but chuckle "How did you know I was getting cold?" I asked as I looked at her "Because I'm your girlfriend and I know that You'd freeze without my warm hugs." She chimed and I just rolled my eyes.

Somehow she was still the Y/N I love eventhough it's been a roller coaster of emotions, though I sometimes doubt if she's the Y/N or she changed so much for me... I guess I got intimidated by her Professionalism in the Hero World... I'd admit that to myself but not loudly.

"I got you a gift too." I said as I pulled out the box from my bag, she smiled and opened it "I don't know if you would--" "This is perfect!" Her happy voice cut me off "Being Alone during the cold weather could be such a hassle so these would definitely keep me warm..." She said as she left a kiss on my cheek, I bought her a hoodie, a coat for when she's out on patrol and her favorite winter snacks... "I just knew you'd be more cold than me." I stated and she hugged me "God, I love you." She mumbled "Heh, I love you too." I said as I wrapped my hands around her waist. I put the boxes of gifts on the night stand and we laid down on the bed.

She told me about everything and basically we caught up on everything that happened during the time we weren't together. She suddenly got sick and Hawks was too busy so the two Todoroki Siblings took good care of her and since she was shifted from being Hawks's partner to being Endeavor's he easily monitored her. I've heard that guy muttering about Y/N getting sick a few days ago aswell, I think that's why we went to her place when she said she was running late.

"I've been running to the bathroom just to throw up! I need to get it checked but I couldn't find the time to since my quirk is settling in..." She mumbled "You should get that checked tomorrow. No excuses." I said and she sighed and nodded "I heard from Icyhot's sister you even had a fever and fatigue." I said as I flicked her forehead and she just rolled her eyes "I might've just had a slight food poisoning..." She mumbled "That's now something to be proud of." I said and she just chuckled. We talked until we fell asleep in each other's warmth, keeping each other warm under the sheets.

Word Count:1510