Chapter32:Control it

~Y/N's POV~
My blood was dripping down and I was about to loose it, everything was moving too fast and the sounds were becoming too loud. It felt suffocating...

Blythe got struck down by a crystal that I accidentally shot out, My strategy right now was to just attack whenever I hear or feel something threatening near me.

"Let me out..." That familiar voice inside my head echoed "No!" I protested, that was me, my uncontrollable version, she has always been whispering in my head when I'm going insane, I don't know what'll happen if I let her out now that my quirk is in a difficult state...

She's been out for a couple of times, when I black out, she dominates my body and takes control of it until I actually get back to my senses, the last time she was harder to suppress but I managed to gain back control, she was me afterall, she was stubborn and arrogant which I was in some days...

'Control it. Control it.' I tell myself 'Let me out~ it's been awhile since I've been outside... I won't do anything bad... I'm you after all...' She tried to convince me but I kept my focus 'I SMELL BLOOD!' She growled at me, I accidentally lost focus and let her out... she surprised me...

'No... No! No! No! Control yourself Y/N! Your gonna hurt someone! You might-!' I tried convincing myself but then I remembered.... It was an accident, I lost control and almost killed Blythe and Tetsurou last year... I was petrified... I'm scared of myself... wow...

~Third Person POV~
Y/N's eyes turned bloody red, her tail appeared, her claws sharpened and her ears were twitching.... They were the same person but the other has no self control...

"BLYTHE!" Kuroo yelled and it woke Geo up, gaining attention and consciousness "I MIGHT KILL SOMEONE AND I'M SCARED OF THAT..." Y/N said as she fell to the floor and turned into a wolf "Ah shit... This is bad..." Blythe cursed "Chain her Blythe!" Geo yelled "What!?" Class 1-A exclaimed "DO IT!" Kuroo yelled and Blythe nodded and casted her enchantment, sending chains to Y/N.

"NO!" Y/N growled as she slashed the chains, they fell on the floor in shreds, She completely lost control.... "Get it together Y/N!" Geo said only to be met with the crystal getting tighter around her and Kuroo.

The two squirmed in an attempt to get free but it was no use, it was hurting them "Y/N! STOP!" Blythe yelled as she casted chain enchantments around Y/N which all got shredded to pieces. The wolf charged forward towards Blythe and pounced on her, she clawed her arm which made it more worse since it bled.

"I'll tear you up from limb to limb!" Y/N said and tried howling at Blythe but she made a barrier enchantment around her, the power of the howl deflected around the space and shattered the wall that separated them from the rest of Class 1-A.

Y/N turned back into a human with wolf ears but still had red eyes. Y/N broke through Blythe's barrier, Kuroo and Geo looked that they were about to pass out. She grabbed Blythe by the neck and raised her up in the air while choking her, her nails digging into her skin producing more blood.

"PLEASE STOP!" Geo begged as she desperately yelled, Aizawa's eyes widened and pulled Y/N by his scarf tho it got little tears from Y/N's claws. Blythe coughed and gasped for air while Geo and Kuroo slowly ran out of air.

"Y/N! Wake up! Please!" Kuroo grunted "Y/N! Get a control of yourself!" Momo said as she got close to a restrained Y/N. Bakugou shoved past his classmates and grabbed Y/N's shoulders and looked directly into her eyes "Fangs. Get a grip of yourself! Control it!" He said "KAACHAN WON'T BE HAPPY IF YOU DON'T GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF Y/N!" Kuroo screamed on the top of his lungs.

They've heard about Bakugou and it was the excuse that they used last time when she almost killed Geo and Kuroo. Y/N's eyes slightly lightened up and tears escaped her eyes "Kaachan?" She mumbled but her eyes soon got dominated by blood red again, Bakugou ran out of options. Geo and Kuroo were suffocating and Blythe can't break her crystals, Aizawa's erasure wasn't that effective.

He made a bold move. He placed his left hand behind Y/N's head and intertwined his hand with hers as he pulled her into a kiss, Y/N's eyes widened and the crystals broke, releasing Kuroo and Geo, they fell on the floor gasping for air. Y/N's claws retracted and her ears dropped down as her blood red eyes faded back to E/C (eye color).

The kiss was aggressive but passionate, Aizawa could've beaten Bakugou up if the situation wasn't the same while the Class stared in shock, some got their phones out and started filming and taking photos of the two.

The scarf loosened as they pulled away from each other and Y/N fell on the floor. "Sorry..." She whispered as she lost consciousness "Y/N!?" They all chorused, Aizawa immediately picked up his child and ran to the main building to get recovery girl.

The class followed them along with the three. Recovery Girl fixed them up, Blythe rested on the nearby clinic bed beside Y/N, Kuroo and Geo went outside for some fresh air and when Recovery Girl said that she just needed rest, The class went back to their training, some teased Bakugou about the kiss.

~Tamaki Amajiki's POV~
I went to Recovery Girl's clinic today due to having a little dizziness, Mirio and Nejire insisted that I should go to the clinic so I would be okay soon.

I was overdoing training lately since I wanted to be as good as Mirio in being a hero but I guess I overdid it too much and now I might get sick.

I entered the clinic and Recovery Girl my "problem" , she gave me a check up and told me to get some rest on the third clinic bed.

I lay down and see Y/N on the first bed but there was a beautiful girl laying down next to me, I've seen her yesterday afternoon while I was taking a break by the gym and also earlier today, she was running laps with Y/N around the school and I saw them through the hall windows.

She was really pretty... I shouldn't stare, it's rude and I don't even know her that much.... I lay down and stare at the wall as I forced myself to fall asleep...

'Training with the others must've gone too far and she got hurt... I don't even know her that much but she's really pretty... she's just like Mirio.... Shining brightly....' I thought to myself "Eh? This guy looks cute... I wonder if I could get his name when he wakes up..." I heard her say, I could feel her eyes on me, my eyes were closed and my heart was skipping beats....

'Her voice is so pretty... she's literally perfect... she just called me cute! Get a grip of yourself Amajiki Tamaki! Keep your eyes closed! Pretend your sleep! You don't even know her!' I curse myself "I hope you didn't get hurt badly today... Rest well cute stranger..." She said in a gentle hushed tone as she played with my hair and walking away after she traced a little heart on my cheek.

'Her touch was so.... Gentle... Oh god....'

Word Count:1290