Chapter51:Hero Work

~Y/N's POV~
The Agency Called and said we were needed so even though it was already dark outside, the went in the car and I kept up with them. All of a sudden I heard their car screech, I turn back to see it going out of control and a villain holding Natsuo, I used my Crystal to stabilize the car by making a barrier that caught it but as soon as I did that, the villain covered it with its quirk, preventing the ones left inside to get out.

One second it was a really peaceful moment the next.... I knew that those interns would find a way so I went straight down, Endeavor... he wasn't moving at all... he looked so stunned... I paid no mind to him and went straight to attacking the guy, shedding his quirk to pieces as he ran away making more. Those interns soon joined in and we finally managed to save Natsuo and the guy was held captive by my crystals... I on the other hand had a cuts on my arms from facing that guy off. I sighed and walked over to them.

Katsuki did great, so did the others... I held onto Shoto's right arm since it was warm, it felt so cold even if I already had a coat on, He let me cling to him, he's like a walking heater... I felt my stomach turn, I quickly let go and ran to the side of the road, I threw up in the bushes as Deku patted my back... I panted and Katsuki handed me a bottle of water afterwards, I gargled the water and spat it out before drinking the rest that was in the bottle. Nausea sucks. "That's it. We're going to the hospital, NOW." Katsuki demand and he just slung me over his shoulders and stomped off whilst the others followed.

We reached the hospital and I got a check up, turns out I was right and I had a slight food poisoning, they gave me some meds since they said that it was not so bad and was actually slowly getting better but the meds would help to make it faster. I nodded and stepped out of the doctor's office to greet the three since I heard Endeavor leave to fix something. I sighed and placed a smile on my face "Doctor said I'm fine!" I chimed and Katsuki stood up "HAH!?" He exclaimed "He said it's just minor food poisoning." I said and grabbed the three of them and we headed out.

"You're such an idiot Fangs." He said and I rolled my eyes "And you have a short temper." I taunted and he scoffed, I got them to the place that they were staying and I left after warming up a little. "Bye Guys!" I said and they waved bye aswell. I reached the agency and they just handed me out some papers and said I was free to leave, I nodded and went to my place, I placed my papers in my office and threw off my clothes as I entered the bathroom, only the moon gave my room some light since I didn't bother to open the lights.

Candles were the only ones lit up in the bathroom since it would hurt my eyes to turn on the lights so abruptly. I took a nice bath and soon went to bed. "Damn today was very eventful." I said to myself as I laid down and fell asleep.

I'm so tired...

~Third Person POV~
Soon the boys had to go back to UA and Y/N saw them off, They were about to get on the train when Bakugou turned back to Y/N and gave her a kiss on the lips, he smirked as he saw Y/N's face turn red "Bye Fangs, I'll call you." He said before going in the train, she just managed to say a small goodbye as she made a small wave.

In Bakugou's eyes, she looked absolutely adorable. Y/N calmed down after the train left and she went back to work. The feeling of Bakugou's lips on hers clouded her mind.

Hours passed by and Y/N was now on her way to meet Hawks. She was sitting on the edge of the rooftop when a red feather came falling from above her, it was Hawks. He came down and sat beside her. "Miss me?" He said and she just rolled her eyes "Nope." She said and He chuckled "You found out?" He asked and Y/N nodded "By the way, the book was a nice touch." She said so the trackers on Hawks won't get suspicious. They had a nice conversation and were careful to hint that He's a double agent.

They soon parted ways and Y/N went on patrol. She sighed as she placed down a crystal on a thief, she just sat there looking at the thief as if she's taunting him, the police then came and took him away. She used her crystals for small things, helping people out with bags, catching falling objects, preventing simple accidents before she finally said that it was okay for today and got back to her place. She grabbed her bags and went to the train station, she planned on visiting Eri and her Dad at UA.

Just a small surprise, she got a ticket, got on the train and went to UA, she went in and it was around dinner time and she already ate on the way here, she knocked on the door and it was Uraraka who opened the door, her eyes sparkled as she threw herself on Y/N, pulling her into a tight hug "Y/N!" She chimed and Y/N just chuckled "It it just me or you've gotten a lot stronger?" Y/N said and Uraraka blushed, Y/N chuckled as she got inside while dragging her bag beside her "Nee-San!" Kioshi exclaimed as he ran to her with Eri following behind, he hugged Y/N and Eri shyly stood there, Y/N reached out her hand insisting that she should join them and Eri accepted.

She gave her younger siblings a hug (Y'know, Aizawa adopting these problematic children) As the night progressed, everyone was interested in hearing all of Y/N's stories about her Hero Life. They enjoyed listening to her fun little stories. Soon they all needed to go and Y/N, as usually got pulled into her Boyfriend's dorm and he refused to let her go for the rest of the night until they eventually fell asleep together.

Word Count:1110