Chapter55:Family

~Katsuki's POV~
A small baby girl slept in my arms and she just made felt so happy. The months came by fast and next thing I knew I was running to the hospital in the middle of a midnight patrol because my wife called me and she was already in the hospital and about to give birth.

I got there just on time and everything went by so quickly, I haven't had sleep but holding this child in my arms was definitely worth all of that... Y/N was currently resting as I kept our baby close. We've been gathering baby stuff for months and now the baby is finally here. I place the baby down on it's little bed and sat beside Y/N's bed.

~Y/N's POV~

Damn that was tiring, I woke up and saw Katsuki asleep beside me, I heard from Dad that he threw his gauntlets while running down the hall just to get here, my husband really is something out of a book. I patted his head gently and he slowly woke up.

"Hey love..." I mumbled and he smiled "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked as he held my hand "Tired but I'm fine." I said and he chuckled while rubbing the back of my hand "I'm gonna miss giving your tummy kisses..." he muttered "You're such a baby..." I said and he just shrugged "What are you gonna name her?" He asked "Katsumi." I said and he looked like he was about to cry "As in Katsumi Bakugou? Like mine?" He said and I nodded "That's my baby girl!" He cheered in a hushed tone and I just smiled at his reaction.

Years passed, I stayed at home watching over Katsumi, she's already 4 and had developed her quirk, explosive crystals, Katsuki doesn't know yet since she just developed it earlier today. I'm making sure she's okay and since I'll be a house wife for another year or so, I'll have plenty of time to teach her how to control it. Me and Katsumi had been exploring her quirk at the backyard, I used my crystals to protect us from hers. She made a huge crystal and it exploded, I quickly created a dome so the shards wouldn't hurt anyone, it made a huge booming sound and she definitely liked that sound, she also grew some fangs and some ears...

"Y/N!?" I heard Katsuki exclaim and it scared Katsumi which caused her to shoot out a crystal at Katsuki who was on the porch. I barricaded Katsuki just on time before the crystal exploded "What... was that?" He asked and me and my daughter smiled innocently "Sumi's quirk." I said and his eyes lit up "My daughter's quirk is awesome!" He exclaimed as he picked up Katsumi and the little girl giggled "I'm gonna be a hero like Mama and Papa!" She exclaimed and I chuckled as I placed a kiss on Katsumi's cheek "I'll go make some snacks..." I said but before I could go any further, Katsuki had pulled me back "What about me?" He asked and the strong scent of seafood hit my nose, crabs and shell fishes to be specific, that made me feel a little nauseous, I place a finger over Katsuki's lips as I looked away "You smell like shellfish." I complained "Well yeah, that was my lunch..." He muttered, I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before walking away.

That was such a strong smell... I couldn't get it off my senses and it made me feel nauseous. I placed the biscuits and drinks on the porch and when I got up to get the cheesecake from the kitchen, I felt the world spin fast, my head hurt and I held onto the doorframe. "Love?" I called out and before I could even look at Katsuki, my vision went black and I felt like falling....

~Third Person POV~

Katsuki quickly ran to his wife, He quickly picked her up, Katsumi grabbed the phone and called her grandfather. Aizawa was on the other line while Katsuki gathered some of his things and Katsumi's things.

"Dad? Yes, I'll drop off Sumi now, I need to bring my wife to the hospital." Katsuki said as he picked up the phone from Katsumi, the little girl put on her cute bag as her father slung the backpack he had on himself, they headed out after that, Katsuki carrying Y/N in his arms. "Behave yourself at your Granpa's place okay? I'll come back as soon as possible." Katsuki told his daughter "I will... Daddy?" Katsumi mumbled as she fiddled with the bag's straps "Yes?" Katsuki responded "Is mommy gonna be okay?" The child asked "She will be fine, don't worry too much okay?" Katsuki assured the kid in the backseat "Okay..." Katsumi said and she got off at Aizawa's house.

Katsuki drove fast to the hospital. They took Y/N in and ran some tests, Katsuki was pacing back and forth, he was restless, their friends came and tried to calm the explosive hero but he was just worrying endlessly "Look Bro, She's gonna be alright." Kirishima tried convincing him but he just shook him off "Y/N's a sting woman remember? You even said it yourself!" Mina said and Bakugou sunk to his seat "I just hope nothing's wrong." He muttered and the two comforted the stressed blonde.

The doctor came out and Katsuki quickly got onto his feet "Congrats Mr.Bakugou, you're gonna be a father." The doctor said "Hah?" Katsuki said "You're wife is 2 weeks pregnant." The doctor said and Katsuki immediately rushed in "Katsumi's gonna be a sister!" He cheered as he cupped Y/N's face, she giggled as Katsuki showered her with affection "I'll come back to work soon but spend more time at home, that's for sure." Y/N said and Katsuki just smiled.

When they announced the second pregnancy, everyone was so happy about it, They all celebrated and they showered the couple with so much love and support, Katsumi was excited and loved every bit of the journey. In the end, Y/N had twins who were both boys. They named them Ryuichi and Ryuji. Katsumi was the exact copy of Katsuki while the twins were a mix of Y/N and Katsuki.

As time went on the twins developed quirks. Ryuichi had crystal manipulation and creation and Ryuji had explosions that turned into crystal shards after exploding. The three Bakugou Children could change into Wolves too. Katsumi was 10 and the Twins were 6 when Y/N had fully come back to hero work. Somehow, they still spent a lot of time together.

Word Count:1120

~THE END~