Chapter17:Stubbornness.

~Y/N's POV~
Exams came up, I was in Katsuki and Deku's team and it wasn't looking good at all. We hid in an alley and both of them were fighting and debating.

I pinned both of them to the wall, finally having enough of their stupid fight. "If you two want to pass. Stop fighting and Listen." I growled and they both shut up, I tell them the plan, Deku gets Katsuki's other hand Grenade while I make crystals to lessen All Might's attacks along with Katsuki.

We execute the plan, Deku got thrown off and was about to hit the bus, I made a crystal and it caught him, sliding him down to the ground, I wasn't paying attention but I got hit by All might and I flew to a nearby building, Katsuki was getting crushed, I howled and it slightly blew All Might, Causing him to loosen his grip on Katsuki, Deku limped towards Katsuki and dragged him away, All Might was about to catch up to them but I transformed into a wolf and pounced on him, Stalling him with crystals and I quickly dragged Katsuki and Deku out the battle zone.

I was dizzy and fell as soon as I got out, I became half human again and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was Katsuki's face.

~Third Person POV~
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ𝙸𝚗 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕'𝚜 𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎♔

Three unconscious injured students laid in bed. All Might was getting lectured by Recovery Girl, Y/N soon gained consciousness and sat up.

"Y/N dear, how do you feel?" RG asked "Better..." Y/N said barely audible "You can't talk too much, your howling from earlier made your throat sore..." RG said and she just nodded, Y/N looked around to see her favorite boys on the beds beside her still unconscious.

Soon Y/N left the clinic and walked back into class, she sat in her seat and started doing extra papers.

Everyone came into the classroom after awhile and they got their results, then Aizawa announced the Camp before he left the room.

They were making plans to go to the mall and Ofcourse Y/N was just nodding and shaking her head, she made a crystal and pointed it to her throat.

"What about you Kat?" The crystal said in Y/N's voice, He just clicked his tongue "Oh come on! It's been awhile since we went on a camp together!" The crystal said "Fine." He said and Y/N's tail wagged excitedly "Calm down...." He said "Oh shush Kat, I'm excited!" The crystal beamed and everyone was in awe because of the cuteness.

The next day Y/N was woken up by Mina, who happened to find away to get into her house, Shinsou must've let her in because Aizawa was on patrol.

~Y/N's POV~

The first thing I saw when I woke up was pink. Mina Ashido was in my room along with Denki and Kirishima. I sat up, I was wearing one of Katsuki's shirts so it was pretty big on me.

Mina gasped. "What?" I asked her "That's Bakugou's Shirt!"She exclaimed "Yeah? And?" I asked "You wear his clothes!?" Denki said "Well I used to live with them, I got some of his clothes...." I said as I got out of bed, I went to my dresser and took out and outfit "Well you guys can wait here I guess, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I said walking out the room "Can we look around your room?" Mina asked "Sure. Knock yourselves out." I said and entered the bathroom.

I washed my hair last night so I just took a quick shower and changed into my clothes and put my hair in a ponytail, Katsuki's Pin holding some of my bangs away.

(I don't own the picture)

I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my mini bag that had all the things I need and we went out the door, I was greeted by Katsuki.

"Eh? What's Bakugou doing here?" Denki asked and I chuckled, Katsuki was wearing a black shirt under his denim jacket and some loose jeans "Picking up Fangs Dipshit." He scowled "Onee-San!" Kioshi shouted from inside the house, I walk back in "It's bleeding! Look!" He said while bringing up his palm up "What happened!?" I asked him "I got scared and accidentally made a crystal, it cut me!" He said in the verge of tears, I sighed and picked him up and washed his hand on the kitchen sink.

"Katsuki! Please get the bandages!" I yelled and I heard him muttering to himself while he went into the hall and get the bandages from the emergency kit, he came downstairs and handed me the bandages "What did you do Mini Fangs?" He said "Crystal Cuts!" He said as I bandaged his palm, I put him down and he went back to his room as we left the house.

"So....How does Bakubro know where you live?" Kirishima asked "He visits often." I said and they made 'ooooh' noises, they started to tease Katsuki and I wasn't paying attention while we walked to the entrance of the mall "Hey Babe..." I called out while I scrolled through my phone "Yeah?" He responded "What are you gonna buy?" I asked him "Not much, probably a girlfriend that doesn't call me 'Babe' out of the blue." He said and I realized that I did call him 'Babe' "Wait! It just slipped out-I-Babe-Uh-Katsuki!" I stuttered out and punched his arm "Agh! Babe! What was that for?" He teased "Stop teasing me!" I said "You started it Fangs." He said "Well I might try to find a boyfriend that teases me less." I said and stuck my tongue out before walking ahead.

~Bakugou's POV~
'Find a new boyfriend? Yeah right, as if!... would she?'

I clicked my tongue and pulled her back by her bag "Katsuki!" She said "You two are together?" Mina asked "No shit." I said and these stupid extras became excited.

"Katsuki Let go of my bag!" She said trying to reach for my hand that was holding her bag "Where are you going?" I asked "Nanya." She said and slipped out the bag straps "Y/N!" I said and she snatched her bag and ran off to the others that were by the fountain.

She started talking to Icy-Hot, she was excited and giddy, the plan was to get back here by 3 so we went our separate ways. I was trying to find Y/N, she wasn't responding to my texts, acting stubborn as usual.

I was looking around, trying to find that Wolf, I saw her in with dunceface, she was laughing at his stupidity.

I go up behind her "Why are you acting so stubborn?" I said while placing my hand on her shoulder, she clicked her tongue and shrugged off my hand and walked away while dragging icy-hot that was checking out on the counter, I bought the things I needed and went to look for her but I couldn't find her and eventually we got gathered again, I looked around and saw that she was talking with icy-hot.

'Y/N! Why are you so Petty and Stubborn!?' I curse under my breath.

~Y/N's POV~
It's not that I'm being Petty with Kaachan but it's because The Great Enji Todoroki or the great Endeavor has mystically found out that the bond of me and Shoto was still not broken and he wants us to get Married, what the actual fuck? We're 16!

I'm avoiding Kaachan because if Enji finds out that I'm in another relationship, he's gonna flip. Me and Shoto had been discussing a way out and it seems like he's tried everything but Enji is so stubborn!

Well if he's gonna be stubborn then we're gonna be stubborn too! Petty but at least it's not as stupid as his reason, 'Quirk Marriage' my ass.

'Stubbornness and Petty Attitudes.... Deal with it suckers. We ain't giving up that easily. This is gonna be a huge mess. Quirk Marriage, I'll marry him if I love him but I only see him as a Friend! Besides I have Katsuki.'

Word Count:1385