Chapter54:Reunion

~Y/N's POV~
Class 1-A decided to have a reunion and I am currently two weeks pregnant, Katsuki comes home more early, he also had so much patience lately and would basically just make me sit down on the couch whenever he's at home and when I'm on patrol, he keeps checking in on me every other minute and last week he convinced the Agency to assign him as my partner and according to Kirishima, he kept pestering the higher ups until they agreed.

I've been working alongside him for quite awhile now and though he lets me work, he keeps pampering me in one way or another. I was currently putting on my outfit which was a red button up shirt and a black skirt that I paired with black boots that were slightly elevated and only reached up to my ankle.

 I was currently putting on my outfit which was a red button up shirt and a black skirt that I paired with black boots that were slightly elevated and only reached up to my ankle

I don't own the picture

Katsuki was the one to place my hair in a ponytail and we headed out to meet up. It was summer break so all the UA students weren't here except for the ones that stayed back, we saw our former classmates infront of our old dorms, I was about to run up to them but Katsuki stopped me "Don't run Y/N, You could hurt yourself." He said as he placed his hand on my waist, I sighed in defeat, I did as I was told because I would never hear the end of his worries later at night. We approached everyone and Mina pulled me into a tight hug, I could already sense Katsuki's intent to throw Mina, I just chuckled as I hugged her "So?" She eyed me curiously "You are such a backstabber." I said and she chuckled nervously "Hehehe... What was I supposed to do Y/N? I mean we both know your husband would worry endlessly!" She reasoned "Oi Pinky! Shut up!" Katsuki intervened "What? No even a 'thank you' for being a great friend?" Mina asked and as they teased and debated, I approached the others and we caught up with each other.

"Well aren't we just lucky? We have great rankings throughout the Hero World." Yaoyorozu said and come to think of it, this looked like Top Ranked Heroes Gathering instead of a reunion. "It makes me so proud to know that we have two classmates who are good enough to rank 1st." Asui said and that made me flustered "It's Not that big of a deal!" I exclaimed alongside Izuku, We realized we said at the same time, we looked at each other and laughed "So is this a No.1 Hero Telepathy Thing?" Jirou joked and I shook my head "It's only Izuku now, My No.1 Hero days are in the past already." I said "That is so not true." Ochako said and I sighed "Believe it or not, it already is." Katsuki said as he suddenly popped up beside me and placed his hand around my waist again "You're quitting!?" They all exclaimed and I was taken back a little, the noise made my ears hurt and caused them to droop "Oh My God, We're so sorry, we didn't mean to shout, are you okay?" Yaoyorozu rambled and I made my ears go up again "Don't worry, I'm okay, I'll only take time off work for a few years or so." I said "Years?" Shoto asked and I nodded "Probably 7 years?" Katsuki said as he looked at me and I nodded, That's what we agreed on afterall.

"Why? Is your old illness back?" Iida asked "Aish... To think that the most capable in our class are the most troublesome is so contradicting to think about." Sero said and I just chuckled "No, I am cured and yes, it is contradicting." I answered and they just gave me a confused look "Let's just say I'm hoping the baby is gonna get most of my genes." I said and some immediately understood it while some were still processing what I just said "Oh My God! Congratulations!" The girls squealed "You're pregnant!?" The ones that were slow to process exclaimed and I just nodded, Katsuki was smiling so proudly beside me, we all spent the day having lots of fun and we went to all the spots we stayed at during our time at school, we also met a couple students, They kinda treated us like celebrities and lastly, We gave surprise gifts to our former teachers and I just know that Dad loves the new Cat mug I got him, it was personalized afterall.

At nightfall, we all parted ways, all of us were filling up all of the top rankings in the Hero Industry so finding time to hangout is such a difficult task, I used to tie with Endeavor at the top place and then tie with Izuku from time to time but I sometimes tie wit Shoto or Katsuki, I guess I'll have to momentarily say goodbye to that type of exposure with this baby on its way, I'm still worried about the baby but Katsuki had been reassuring me everyday that everything will be okay. We got home and I started watching a show as I laid on the couch, I felt so tired that I didn't even know I had fallen asleep on the couch.

I woke up the next day to a very moody Katsuki, I asked him what's bothering him and he just frowned at me "Oh come on, tell me what's going on in that brain of yours Love." I said as I hugged him "You really made me worried last night, I thought I had made you upset and didn't come to bed but turns out you just fell asleep on the couch." He said and I laughed at his reason "You worry too much Katsuki, I was just too tired last night and accidentally fell asleep, I'm sorry I kept you waiting...." I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek, he clicked his tongue and suddenly turned to me, he cupped my face and gave me a kiss on the lips....

The kiss lasted for awhile... "You're such an Idiot Fangs." He said and I smiled.

Word Count:1040