Chapter23: Settling

~Bakugou's POV~
I wasn't allowed to go outside without the police following me for 'protection' as if I needed it badly.

I'm in the hospital, standing in the ward, the glass letting me see her.... Piles of gifts and flowers around the hall, The flowers that I brought were on the seats behind me, she was attached to Machines and Wires....

My hands in my pockets, I stare at her, my hands slowly ball up to fists, I grit my teeth and banged my head on the glass, thumping and resting it there, I didn't give a fuck if it hurt, stupid girl was in the hospital again because I couldn't protect her.

"Bakugou?" A voice said from behind me, I turn to look and it was icy hot holding a bouquet of flowers "Tch. What do you want Icy Hot?" I asked and he walked past me and placed the flowers on the wall beside the door "She's been in there for awhile now..." He said while standing up "What exactly happened to her?" I asked "She got trapped in a marble just like you but the Villains cracked and set the marble in the process.... She was bleeding and injured when she got out.... She passed out seconds after you were warped." He said while placing a hand on the glass.

I couldn't believe she went through all that because of me.... I clenched my fists tighter and Icyhot looked at me "She says it wasn't your fault... She'll come around..." He said as he walked past me and into the quiet hallways of the hospital, I looked into the room where she laid and just stood there.

'Trapped? Cracked? Set on Fire? That's Torture... She almost died...' I thought as i felt something leak from my eyes. Fucking Tears.

I left the hospital after a couple minutes. The school staff was supposed to visit today. I get home and changed my clothes, staying in my room before the doorbell buzzes and I got called downstairs.

~Third Person POV~
After a few days, the class 1-A students were gathered infront of their dorm house, all of them except for a certain wolf.

The students have started settling in, during the commotion on the upper floors, Y/N sat in the living room with her siblings and child. She was still attached to an IV, unable to talk but she could move on her own she was just weak and can't do it for long. She just got discharged a couple hours ago.

Shinsou, Kioshi, Ciara, Aizawa and Luna designed Y/N's room, her room was on the other side of Bakugou's and Todoroki's. Bakugou's room, 2 rooms to her left on the other side of the hall while Todoroki's room was 3 rooms to her right on the same side of the hallway as Bakugou's while Deku's room was right infront of hers.

 Bakugou's room, 2 rooms to her left on the other side of the hall while Todoroki's room was 3 rooms to her right on the same side of the hallway as Bakugou's while Deku's room was right infront of hers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I don't own the picture)

There were three doors in the room. At he main door that leads to her room, a door a few meters away from that door was a small room for Ciara.

 At he main door that leads to her room, a door a few meters away from that door was a small room for Ciara

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(I don't own the picture)

Her closet is under the bed a small pink rug with a couple pillows and stuffed animals were scattered around the room.

The third door led to the balcony.

Y/N was currently sitting on the couch beside Kioshi, Hawks came in the dorms and immediately checked on his little ex-intern "Are you okay?" He asked and Y/N just nodded "Geez Kid, you had all the pros on edge.... We didn't want you to leave us just yet..." He said while patting her head "Here, use this for now..." He said while handing her a iPad and pen "Use this... Aizawa really has his eyes on you..." He said referring to the black ribbon tied on Y/N's right wrist, she took it and nodded.

Some music was playing from the speakers since it was connected to Y/N's laptop. The song 'Sofia' by Clairo played and Shinsou got an idea to cheer Y/N up. He whispered something to Hawks and he nodded.

(I don't own the video)

Hawks used his feather to lift Y/N up and stand as they danced while Shinsou amplified the music.

Kioshi took Ciara's hand and joined in the dancing. The music caught everyone's attention, checking the living room to see Y/N dancing on a feather, attached to an IV that was also assisted by a feather while Hawks was her partner as the two kids danced beside the two.

"She's.... Here..." Deku mumbled as everyone was stiff by the stairs as they watched her dance with a pro that twirled her around as she sat on a feather, her IV following closely.

Y/N started giggling which placed a huge smile on Shinsou's and Keigo's face, she can produce some sound even though it was small.

Aizawa entered the room as the song died down, Y/N was still sitting on the feather "You know she can't get tired..." He said coldly "I-It-It's....o-kay..." Y/N stuttered out leaving the boys stunned as Ciara cheered "Mommy talked! Yay!" She said, Aizawa quickly walked over to Y/N as Shinsou abruptly stood up and stumbled to his sister "Try speaking again..." Aizawa said, hoping she would say something "I-I'm...F-fi-fine..." She managed to say "Y-You can talk!" Shinsou cheered while tears prickled the boy's eyes.

"Nee-San!" Kioshi said as he hugged her "C-cry... S-stop..." she said as she wiped his tears "Y/N can you say 'Hi, I'm Aizawa Y/N, Class 1-A UA student' ?" Keigo said "T-try..." she said "H-Hi...I-I'm...Ai-I-Aiz-Agh!" She said, frustration taking over as she was so disappointed that she couldn't even introduce herself "Hey, it's okay, you'll get there..." Keigo said while patting her head "W-who?" Y/N said and the boys gave him a confused look.

"W-who?" Y/N repeated while pointing at the Class 1-A students making everyone's hearts drop. She didn't remember them just slight flashes, Todoroki, Deku and Katsuki were the only ones she knew but that was just until the time Bakugou and her started dating, all her memories of the others were vivid and blurred, the new memories were there, she remembered who Monoma was and what they said during camp.....

"She doesn't remember..." They mumbled, Y/N let out a groan as her hand made its way on her head, she slowly became weaker and eventually fell unconscious once again.

Shinsou caught her and everyone was dead silent. How would they even greet her if she didn't even know who they were?

Word Count:1135

Your Little Puppy (B.KatsukixWolfReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें