Chapter34:Flustered Wolf

~Y/N's POV~
I woke up with Katsuki in my arms, My body was still sore and my head felt like it was splitting apart. I check the clock and it was 4AM, I decided that I should sleep a little more since my training was adjusted to 2PM later today due to my team having difficulties in healing themselves.

I kept Katsuki's body close to mine as I engulfed in his warmth, Noie was sleeping on the upper corner of the bed.

~Katsuki's POV~
I've been awake since 3:54AM and when I felt Y/N waking up, I pretended I was asleep, she seemed to still be in pain but she just pulled me closer and fell asleep again, I decided to do the same and just slept too.

~Third Person POV~
A few hours passed by and Bakugou's alarm rang since they still have to get ready for school but to Bakugou's surprise, Y/N was no longer in her room, she got up a few minutes earlier to head to the teachers lounge since she knew that her team was spending time there.

He got up in a panic, he quickly got dressed for the day and searched the whole dorm house. "Y/N left around 6AM... She might be at the classroom by now..." Midoriya said and Bakugou took his bag and stomped out of the house, the others followed him after a few minutes.

When they got in the classrooom, Y/N wasn't there, the bell rang after the minutes passed by and She was still not in sight, Aizawa-Sensei came in dragging a pouting Y/N, her ears were down "Ohayou." Aizawa greeted them "Ohayou Sensei!" The class chorused "It wasn't that bad-" "You threw him out the window." Aizawa cut off Y/N's reasoning "But he was literally deserved it!" She protested while making a crystal bring her up to Aizawa's eye level "You threw Kuroo out the window, You sealed Geo in a Crystal and Blythe ran to the upper floor to get away from you." He reasoned with his child.

"They spilled my drink!" She said "Petty. That's petty Y/N. Release Geo and this conversation ends here." He lazily said "But-!" Y/N was cut off when she fell since Aizawa activated his quirk "They better buy me F/D (Favorite Drink) later." She said while sitting down in her seat "Release Geo." He demanded and Y/N threw him a crystal and he caught it before it broke on the floor, Y/N snapped her fingers and Geo popped out of the crystal and in Aizawa's arms "Shota-Kun!" Geo exclaimed and Y/N growled "I'll talk to you later!" Geo exclaimed as she ran out the classroom.

"Let's start." Aizawa lazily said as he started the lesson, after a few minutes, the next period came and they were supposed to be in the gym training, Class 1-A students were in the locker room and rushing to get into their training uniforms. The girls were zipping the upper part of their uniforms while walking out but Y/N was still putting her hair in a ponytail since her hair kept getting caught in the zipper, her black sports bra was showing.

She passed by Bakugou and the other boys who noticed were averting their eyes except for a certain grapehead, he scowled at the short boy and pulled Y/N behind him and took off his own jacket and placed it over her chest while holding her hair up with his left hand and sliding his right hand under the jacket and helping her zip her shirt up.

"You didn't have to do that..." She said while looking at Bakugou's frowned face "Tch. Only I can see what's under your clothes." He whispered in her ear and the heat rose up to her face "K-Katsuki!" She exclaimed and he just grinned at her, he put on his jacket and turned to walk away, Y/N caught up to him and hey walked side by side each other to the gym.

Y/N trained side by side with Class 1-A. They were climbing the rock wall when Uraraka suddenly slipped and Y/N reacted fast enough to catch her, she assisted her until she got back on the wall, when they reached the top, Uraraka was dizzy from all the climbing and almost falling, She lost balance and accidentally pushed Y/N off the top, Aizawa was too far and Bakugou ditched sparring with Kirishima and blasted off and caught Y/N.

Bakugou had Y/N between his arms and he hung from the wall "Kat!?" She exclaimed while clinging onto him and her claws digging into the wall beside them "Damn it round face! Stop pushing people off the top!" He scowled and the short haired brunette kept apologizing, the two clung onto each other while making their way up the top.

When they reached the top, Bakugou flicked her right ear "Oi! That hurt!" She whined "It would've hurt more if you fell to the bottom of the rock wall!" He said and looked over to Uraraka who looked like her soul just left her body under Bakugou's gaze.

They continued to train until lunchtime, they head back to the main building and they freshened up before they went to the lunch hall. Bakugou waited for Y/N to come out of the changing room, Y/N came out a few seconds later tying her tie properly,

He noticed she had bandages around her hands due to training earlier. "Eh? Katsuki?" She said as she bumped into hm, she recognized him by his undone tie, he placed his hand on her head and let it rest there while they walked together to the cafeteria.

Before Y/N could even get in line, she was pulled away by Momo so she just gave Bakugou a sign to get her some food and he just rolled his eyes. Y/N got dragged to the rest of the class' table, she sat beside Momo as she clung onto her, Uraraka was still apologizing tho Y/N already said that it was okay, they were starting to eat their food while Bakugou just sat down beside Y/N holding two trays of food.

"Thanks Blondie." She said and he just looked away and ate his food"Ne, Y/N-Chan?" Hangakure sad and she just hummed in response "How do manage to stay with Bakugou without getting blasted?" She asked and Y/N just chuckled "It's more of he's stuck with me than me putting up with him. I'm honestly too much some times and it's already been a miracle that we've been together for almost 5 months." She answered in a almost sarcastic tone "Oi. What's that supposed to mean?" Bakugou asked in a low tone while looking at her "It's true Kat. Your just putting up with me-" "And where did you get that idea?" He cut her off and she just cleared her throat and finished her food.

Everyone on that table were eyeing the two and was enjoying their little bit of drama. Y/N finished her food and she asked to pass through Bakugou, he pulled her down on his lap making everyone's eyes go wide "Get those stupid ideas out of your pretty little mind." He whispered and red started tinting Y/N's face, she just nodded and slid out of the table and put her tray away.

Kuroo came to pick her up so they could warm up before trying to control her. She waved goodbye at her classmates and went on with Kuroo, a noticeable bruise on his cheek from getting punched out the window earlier.

Word Count:1300