Chapter29:Training

~Y/N's POV~
A week later. I wake up snuggled under the sheets of Katsuki's bed, I sat up and looked around, Katsuki wasn't in the room. I sat by the end of the bed, my bare feet touching the cold floor. I get up and walk to the door, I'm guessing that the walls were crowded since there were a couple murmuring sounds from the other side of the door.

I open the door and walk outside, I turn and saw everyone was in the halls and they've gotten silent all of a sudden.

"Ohayou Min'na..." I said as I walked across the hallway to my room, I walk in get ready for training, today was extensive training day. I get into my gym uniform, placed my hair in a neat hairstyle, as I was putting my hair up, I noticed something just behind my ear, I turn to the side and saw a small crescent moon just behind my ear. It was about a inch big and looked like a tatoo, I've never seen this on my body...

I run downstairs to Dad's office. "DAD!" I exclaimed as I ran down the stairs and barged into his office "Y/N, what is the matter-!?" "There's a moon behind my ear!" I cut him off as I turned to the side and showed him the tatoo like moon behind my ear "Y/N, Is this just a excuse to get out of trouble for getting a tatoo without permission?" He speculated "NO! I'm serious! It just appeared!" I said "WHERE IS Y/N!?" I heard someone yell from outside, I quickly get to the door since I recognized the voice.

"Hawks!" I exclaimed and gave him a hug "Lunar sent me, she said that your marked." He said while putting me down "Marked? As in I've already been accepted by the other packs?" I asked "Yes." He said "But that can't be, I was supposed to receive my mark at the age of 20!" I remarked "We know, they've been living with me and explained everything, Lunar went to speak to the others so she sent me here, Did you really receive your mark?" He asked "I... haven't." I lied, I used a Crystal make the moon unnoticed.

I was about to walk away but then he pulled me back, I wasn't facing him but that made it worse, he easily saw through the crystal "Liar." He mumbled "Keigo, I swear, it's not-!" "Why did you lie!? This is Dangerous!" He cut me off, I push him away and turned to look at him "I've been accepted! Acceptance is not Dangerous!" I protested "But Power is!" He debated and that's when I realized....

I've been chained by my father so I won't be a danger to anyone and myself, that's why he placed a curse on me.... My mother always used her quirk to suppress my power when she was alive but the moment she died, my father knew that I would be a danger... Kimiko was just like my mother so he sacrificed her to suppress me, he never meant to kill me, he wanted to protect me, he had beaten me up so I'd be weak the moment I could loose control, the curse wasn't enough to make me weak so he took matters into his own hands....

'What's happening? Why can't I move?'

I felt frozen, Keigo was infront of looking extremely scared, I noticed everyone was nearby too... 'What's happening to me?' I asked myself, I produced crystals unintentionally and they're spreading, I need to stop but I don't know how, even Dad's Erasure Quirk isn't working.... It's being deflected....

I needed to disappear for now... I stored someone's disappearing quirk not long ago and used that, I felt hands wrap around me but I couldn't push them away...

~Third Person POV~
The crystal had disappeared and everyone was shocked at Y/N's disappearance, Bakugou also faded away with her.

"Shit." Keigo cursed as he pulled out his phone and speed dialed Lunar "She disappeared." He said as he left the dorm but didn't get far since Aizawa captured him and dragged him back inside the dorm for some questioning.

Y/N and Bakugou reappeared at Class 1-A's classroom, Y/N was clenching her hands into fists as she bit on her bottom lip until it was bleeding, Bakugou tightened his hold around her. She was angry at herself, her father purposely did those things to keep her safe in his own way but she saw him as a monster...

"All this time." She said lowly "It wasn't your fault..." Bakugou mumbled "No Kat, Everything was MY fault." She growled "No Y/N. It's not." He said as he tightened his hug around her "Let's take a break." Y/N said "What?" He said in shock, he turned Y/N around so that she would be facing him "I can't let you be in danger. Let's take a break from this relationship." She said as she pulled away from his grasp, he stood there silently, he couldn't believe what he was hearing...

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled before giving him a kiss and walking away, he was frozen due to shock but the moment he could say something, Y/N had already ran off. Bakugou quickly ran out the classroom and ran to the gym, Y/N kept her distance.

"Y/N-" Bakugou tried talking to her but she walked away "Oi! Don't ignore me!" He protested but Y/N just continued with her training "Woah... did anything happen?" Kirishima said "None of your business Shittyhair!" Bakugou exclaimed and walked away.

Everyone in the class noticed Y/N's actions and Bakugou's efforts but no one answered their speculations.

~Y/N's POV~
'As long as I avoid him, he'll be safe.' I thought to myself as I made crystals "Fangs." He said from behind me and I quickly threw my crystals at the targets and walked away.

'I will not risk your life.'

I took a break by the benches and saw my phone light up with messages, it was from an old friend from the US.... His quirk was water manipulation and telekinesis like Todoroki's half'n half but he didn't have that candy cane hair, he was Kuroo Tetsurou, he was already a third year in the US.

He was the only one who could withstand my wolf quirk, we trained a lot together, dumbass even yeeted my into a pool when I almost clawed his cheating Ex.

(Author-Chan Made That!)

Before I could even see his response, Aizawa-Sensei called me up I left my phone by the benches and water bottles.

~Uraraka's POV~
Y/N and Bakugou had been acting strange ever since the incident this morning, I thought they were alright since Y/N slept in his dorm but why is she avoiding each other? Is she...? Did they do the...? AHHHHHHH!! NOPE. NO. THAT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE.

Y/N left her phone on the bench infront of me and the girls and it started getting notifications.

We became curious and accidentally saw messages....

(Author-Chan Made That!)

Word Count:1200