Chapter11:Minor Concussion

~Y/N's POV~

We were patrolling the city and me and Hawks were just getting to know each other more....
He's a nice guy but has a really complicated personality. There weren't a lot of things happening in the city,a couple robberies and verbal abuse here and there but that was it. We went back to the penthouse and Hawks said he'd make dinner so I went to my room and showered and changed into comfier clothes.

It was a large black hoodie,white shorts and I placed my hair into a ponytail. I walked into the kitchen and we started eating dinner,the door bell rang and Hawks went to open it,a girl with black hair and yellow eyes came in.

"What's a girl doing here!?" She asked Hawks and He looked a little confused,I stood up and placed all the dishes in the sink and started washing them,the kept glaring at me "Could you stop staring? It's Uncomfortable...." I said as I finished up washing the dishes since they weren't so many,she scoffed "And who are you supposed to be?" She asked "L/N Y/N." I answered her and walked past her "I'll be in my room if you need me." I said and walked to my room,I could hear the girls cursing and scolding at Hawks.

I was bored so why not annoy Katsuki. I grabbed my phone and sent him messages.

 I grabbed my phone and sent him messages

(Author-Chan made that~)

I was about to chat Izuku but then,my phone rang, Katsuki was calling me,This complicated guy,I just wanna kill him but then again,I just want to stay in his embrace,He's lucky he's my friend or else I might've locked him up in a crystal and thrown him to sea.

I picked up.

"Why did you call?" I asked him
"You told me to." He said and I giggled "Oi! What's so funny!?" He said from the other line
"Nothing. What are you doing?" I asked him
"I just got back from Patrolling with Best Jeanist...." He said with a little groan
"How'd it go?" I asked him "It was horrible." He said and I chuckled "At least it was better than your Dimwit!" He said "It was all god until someone started screaming." I said and I swear I heard him giggle.

We talked for about 3 hours,it was already dark outside and since I was in Hawks's Penthouse, the glass wall gave a beautiful view of the city.

I got bored so I decided to look through my things. I recently received my Hero Costume since they wanted to redesign it.

 I recently received my Hero Costume since they wanted to redesign it

(I don't own the picture)
(Imagine it Without the Sword)

I had a bunch of Hero Costumes that were made for me in all kinds of styles,The designers were having too much fun making them,I just brought one costume with me and left the others in the closet back at home. This made me feel like I was in a Military Mission.

The Hero Costume that I used in training in school was just a black military outfit,it was just ordinary fabric with a lot of pockets which was helpful but it wouldn't last if I were to be hit with a serious attack unlike my current costumes that have a special kind of fabric and it has a lot of hidden pockets.

Izuku was just a few minutes away from me and I got bored, I wore a maroon shirt under my hoodie,I put on my black sneakers and just in case,I placed my holster on my thigh which was getting covered with my large hoodie and a teleportation crystal on my dresser. I walked out of my room just to be hit in the head with a vase "Hey Hawks-" it shattered on impact and my head was bleeding,I crouched to the ground from the pain. Keigo's eyes widened, he didn't know what he would say if my father asked him about it,he tried coming closer but I crystallized their feet.

"Don't worry Hawks....I'll explain to Dad...." I said and the pure shock on their faces, I stood up and wobbled to the door "I'll be back a little later....She better be sane when I come back or I might just make her bleed." I said and walked out the door.

Izuku was interning for Grand Torino, He used to look after me and my siblings when my mom was in a mission and my dad had work so I left a teleportation crystal on his door in case I wanted to visit which I haven't done for the past months I've been back in Japan. I can't just walk around the city with a bleeding head so I made a teleportation crystal and held onto it,I was teleported to his front door,I knocked and it was answered by Izuku.

He was shocked to see me but was worried when he saw me bleeding,I came in and as soon as Gran Torino saw me his mood lightened up but soon became worried and angry. "Hey Gran..." I said "What happened to you!?" He said stomping towards me "Eh? You know each other?" Izuku said and I just nodded "Hawks's Crazy Woman started to throw a fit and I got hit in the head with a vase when I walked out my room...." I explained "Your interning for Hawks!?" Izuku exclaimed "By any chance,do I still have my kit here?" I asked and I was thrown a kit that had crystal flakes "Thanks..." I said and went to the sink and started to patch myself up.

I stayed for a couple hours before I teleported back to my room and it was less loud than earlier but they were still bickering.

My phone rang,It was Dad....

'Shit....What do I say? I have a bandaged and possibly concussed head because a Crazy Woman came in Hawks's house and started throwing a fit? I got hit in the head with a vase? I walked in to a wall? I slipped and hit my head? Should I say I don't remember?'

So many thoughts flooded my mind and I forgot to answer the phone, 'Great Job Y/N! Now he's probably pissed you didn't pick up!" I said and I looked at my phone and was about to call him back but then it rang again and I quickly answered.

"H-Hey-"
"Why didn't you pick up!?"
"I'm sorry! I got nervous!"
"Nervous? Look Y/N, I am not your other dad. I would never hurt you."
"I know! It's just uh-I-Uhm...."

I didn't know what to say,My phone was facing the ceiling in the bed while I sat on the floor.

"Why aren't you showing your face?"
"I got new Wolf features,they look bad!" I obviously lied and he saw right through me
"Y/N."
"I-I...."
I made the phone face me and when he saw my face,he was furious.He hung up and I plopped on the floor looking out the window. I heard the phone ring in the living room and I quickly got up and instantly fell down again with a loud thud.

I felt dizzy since I suddenly got up and my bleeding head.Hawks barged in the room and saw me on the floor,looking like a half dead wolf.

I knew it was Dad on the phone. I sat up.
"I'm okay!" I said and obviously these two men did not believe me a single bit.

"Get my child to the hospital before I chop of your wings." My dad said and Hawks quickly picked me up and ran to the rooftop and flew the hospital.

After a couple tests and check ups,it was just a minor concussion and of course,Hawks was getting scolded by Aizawa in the waiting room, he and Shinsou came all the way from UA just to scold Hawks. The doctors were impressed of how good I patched up and cleaned my wound well I was needed to know this since I did get wounded a lot.

We got back to the penthouse and Dad and Shinsou will be spending the last days of my internship there. Keigo's crazy girlfriend left after they broke up. I was granted permission to use my quirk anytime because of someone's irresponsibility.

Word Count:1415