Chapter48:Creation

~Y/N's POV~
Commissions decided to put me with Endeavor for the time being since he was working with interns, facing those three every day and keeping it professional might be a little difficult.

I fell asleep on the couch and Keigo suddenly woke me up and he was holding something in his hands, his face looked so worried. "Y/N... you..." He mumbled but then paused "I what?" I asked and he sighed, he pulled me into a tight hug "You created Life through your Quirk." He mumbled and I was confused "I created what!?" I exclaimed, 'Was I capable of creating life through my quirk!?' I thought to myself but then he separated the hug and showed me what was in his hand... It was a butterfly... a butterfly made out of crystals... it was alive, it was flying around as soon as Keigo opened his hand.

"I made that?" I mumbled and he nodded "I came by to drop off some food incase you get hungry when you wake up but before I woke you... that butterfly suddenly started forming from your fingertips and before I could pick it up, it started flying...." He said in amazement, I felt my heart sink, a new part of my quirk? I haven't had a new part of my quirk ever since I left UA.... I thought it was finally finished.... I thought my quirk burden was finally gone...

I guess I thought wrong. It was amazing to watch the butterfly flutter around my apartment. I got dressed to go outside, I wasn't gonna use my quirk and Keigo would protect me on the way to the Todoroki Residence so I could know what's going on. We left my apartment and we headed to Endeavor's home first to tell him, I kept the butterfly in a jar I carried as Keigo covered me with his wings. The butterfly seemed restless and just by that I felt loosing more energy. Watching it flutter around the jar tirelessly made me feel drained, we reached the Todoroki Residence and it seems like they just finished dinner.

"Kei... I don't feel so good..." I mumbled and I saw Keigo's face turn pale "Hold on a little longer..." He mumbled as he knocked on the door before supporting my body that almost went limp. Fuyumi opened the door, Keigo hid me in his wings just enough to let my ears and tail pop out, she let us in and the butterfly kept fluttering in the jar making clinking sounds, I don't know what to do with it, I don't know how to control it, I don't know anything about it but Endeavor might since he saw the Life Forms that my Mother created when she was still alive. They were gathered in the dining room and Keigo and I walked in, I held onto him since I could barely walk.

"Hawks, Alpha, what brings you this late?" Endeavor asked, Keigo slowly lifted his wing off me... I felt as if I was gonna be sick.

~Third Person POV~
Y/N was pale and almost looked lifeless, Keigo held her close and Endeavor quickly got up "What happened?" He asked in a panic, no one saw him panic this much, Endeavor was always calm and collected but right now, he looked like someone died right infront of his eyes.

"Mom's quirk Manifested in mine but I don't know how to make it stop..." Y/N mumbled "Emiko's Quirk manifested in you?" He repeated "Yes, her life creation to be exact." Y/N said breathlessly before showing him the butterfly in the jar "I've only seen her create life in a couple battles but I've never seen it in this form...." Endeavor mumbled "No! You've seen that form already!" Natsuo exclaimed "I did?" Endeavor asked as he turned to his son "When Alpha was little and got kidnapped, everyone joined in to help and we all witnessed how Emiko-San and Kaito-San fused their quirks to save her!" Natsuo said and Endeavor finally remembered.

"Yes! Quirk Fusion but this one is a Quirk that manifested before it was released... it was naturally made and not artificially... This is different..." Endeavor thought loudly "Emiko was in a Coma for 2 weeks after that incident while Kaito was badly injured and was unconscious for a few days..." Keigo said and that when Y/N realized "It sucks out my energy in order to live!" She exclaimed and that clearly made sense, the butterfly was lively and Y/N was tired, unlike her other quirk manipulated crystals that share her energy, this Life Creation Crystal sucks out her energy— in short; It's SELFISH.