Chapter52:TimeSkip

~Y/N's POV~
Katsuki and the others are on their last year at UA, they'll graduate and become Pros in a few months from now. I'm already late for my date with Katsuki because Hero Work has been keeping me. A villain started attacking and I was the first respondent, The fight had been going on for almost 2 hours, I've been keeping everyone in the area safe while fending the Villain off. Easier Said than Done....

I sighed as tried to clear my head, this villain has 3 quirks.... Telekinesis, Teleportation and Mind Manipulation.... I took a deep breath and started running around the area while I placed the citizens in protective globes as I scattered my crystals everywhere. I got ready to fight again and I made the crystals explode, I teleported using the crystals and I gave him some hits, there was a child in the distance, he made a building fall as I defeated him, it was going straight for the child, I was almost at my limit... I ran as fast as I could, I managed to put the child in a crystal globe but that would shatter since my energy is getting drained, I pushed the child away but the Villain used telekinesis and made me replace the child's position before I saved her... the building fell on me, the crystal globe around me shattered before I saw everything go black.

Is this death? Why...is it so...Warm? And.... comforting? I lived a great life, I mended my broken parts but why... do I have to die like this? I couldn't even manage to see Katsuki....

~Katsuki's POV~

"Y/N!!!" I yelled out as I searched for her at the battlefield, I didn't get here earlier... I could've fought since I had my license but I came to late, the police were arresting the attacker, crystal globes opening as people came out, crystals, shards, paw prints and pieces of fur everywhere, I heard a child sob, I looked and she was at the fallen building's ruble, I walked over to her "No! No! No! Alpha!?" She said while trying to get the ruble out of the way, my heart dropped when I heard her hero name. I picked up the child and blasted away the ruble, there she was... bloody on the floor of ruble. I place the kid down and pick her up in my arms as I kneeled down.

She was cold... so cold...

"No...No... Love? Oi Fangs Wake up!" I said as I shook her body, tears fell from my eyes as I held her close "WAKE UP! PLEASE!!" I pleaded, Aizawa-Sensei came and he fell onto his knees as he saw Y/N in my arms...

We rushed her to the hospital, she's been in the ICU for several months now... everyday, a new bouquet of flowers.... A year had already passed, I graduated but nothing changed the fact that I love her. The damage to her was too much but Atleast she's still alive...

I went to the hospital after patrol, I replaced the flowers, I held her hand but then her fingers moved, I look up to see her opening her eyes slowly... I called in the doctors and they checked if she was okay, they said everything was normal but she doesn't speak a word. She uses gestures to communicate with us but she refuses to speak, We got the agency to let her be for now until she fully recovers, She's currently living in the dorms with us again. She still can't have long walks, A few steps is all her strength can do before she falls to the ground. I sighed as I kept her warm through this cold night.

Everything has tested our relationship, there were times that it felt like we were gonna break but I'm glad we stayed together because one thing was for sure, I'd never stop loving her.

~Third Person POV~

Another year had passed, Y/N had partially recovered, she had her strength back but she limits her words, Katsuki and Y/N spent most the time together saving the area. They were partners. It was a cold night and Katsuki didn't want to let Y/N out with him on patrol since she might get sick, her ears and tail were down as she stared at the floor while pulling on his jacket "No Y/N... You can get sick."Katsuki said "No... Stay or Take Me with you." She said, He froze, Y/N actually spoke more than 2 words, he dropped his gear and cupped her face "Can you speak again?" He asked and Y/N just chuckled and from then on, they progressed to fully recovering.

Everyone was still hesitant to let her out on the herowork but she was persistent. Y/N and Katsuki are 28 now, Happily Married for almost a year now, He only showed a certain side to Y/N and only to her. A lot has happened, Y/N is now back to normal, her quirk is well-controlled, Katsuki kept battling his former classmates on the Hero Rankings. It was a nice life for them now.

Y/N was home early and she had exciting news to tell Katsuki. She rushed downstairs when she heard Katsuki enter their home, she started overthinking and went downstairs in a way that could make Katsuki think "Did I do something wrong?" but in reality, she was just nervous.

Word Count:922