Ch.3

Ch.3 *Sabrina*

"Isn't this sad? Your best friend slept with a guy you don't like and didn't tell you." I look down at my can of beer as his words repeated over and over again in my hand.

"Hey Sabrina, welcome back!" A voice shouts from behind me. I quickly wipe the stray tears that fell from my eyes. Shit, I can't even cry in peace outside? I turn towards the voice. It belonged to a tall dark haired guy. He was too far away for me to make out his face. Not that it matters, I barely remember the faces and names of my old classmates. They all look and sound so different.

I smile back and wave. The smile was pointless, I highly doubt he could see my face. The smile on his face grows bigger, I'm guessing he saw mine.

Please go away, please go away, please go away.

And as if he could read my mind, the guy walks back inside.

I was in no mood for partying anymore. On top of the wrath of jet lag and that asshole completely ruined my night.

"I was there! Right besides her in bed touching her and listening to every sweet word coming out of your mouth. Isn't that so cruel?" Every time he opened his mouth it felt like fucking salt rubbing on an open cut. And to add to that, that fucker had on that stupid smirk.

I kick the earth beneath me as images of those two plague my mind. Can you imagine if I did that to Celine. If I slept with some guy she hates and never told her. It'd probably be the death of me. Ah that hypocritical bitch.

I guess there's no use standing in the dark and sulking over those assholes. Plus standing alone here is probably not safe. I completely wipe off the hot angry tears that stained my face and head back inside, straight towards the kitchen.

Everything about this party is starting to piss me off; the loud generic music, the smell of alcohol, weed, and sweat, and all the people.

After struggling to pass through the sea of people, I step into the kitchen thinking it'd be less crowded. Well it is less crowded, but still full. So I decided to go upstairs.

I tried the first two doors but they were locked. I grab the handle of the third and lucky me, it was unlocked. I quickly enter the room then slowly shut and lock the door.

I can't believe I almost cried in front of Adrian of all people. But the shit he said really pissed me off. Ok I get it, you two are screwing. I don't really care— well, I care a little bit. But I'm just pissed at how she acted like everything was normal. Again, if I did that shit to her, she'd send me off the the guillotine.

I don't understand why she just didn't tell me. I told her literally everything that was going on in Switzerland. I was so freaking vulnerable to her; I poured everything.

I flop down on the bed glistening in the moon light. "God, I'm so tired," I mutter in the pillow as my eyelids become heavy.

As I begin to drift off, I hear a sound coming from from my left. I instantly awaken and my heart begins to race as I quickly roll off the bed.

Suddenly the dark room is flooded with with warm light and a spicy masculine scent. Shit, I must have accidentally entered an occupied room. Who the hell doesn't lock the door?

My heart continues to race and pound as I hear slightly wet footsteps leave the door.

"Sabrina if you're here for the ménage à trois, it's been canceled."

I peer over the bed at right at Adrian, who's standing in front of the bathroom, shirtless and hair dripping wet. "h-hey Adrian," I awkwardly mutter as my face starts to warm up. I can't help but look away from him as he inches towards the bed.