Ch. 14

Ch. 14 *Sabrina's POV*
*Smut alert ⚠️*

On my bed," I respond. He looks behind me before finally letting go of my hand. I take off my shorts, kicking them off to the side as I walk back to my bed. Adrian, of course, followed my lead.

Once I make it to my bed, I lie down and watch as Adrian takes off his pants. I can't help at stare at his bulging boxers.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he positions himself over me.

"Horny and excited. But a bit nervous," I admit. "I've never done this extent before so..."

There's a soft smile on his face, "I feel the same."

"You're nervous? Why?"

"I want you to have an amazing time," he begins to trail kisses down my body starting with my lips.

"Adrian," I moan as he licks my nipple and traces alongside the inside of my thigh, "it's more amazing. Are you having a good time?"

"More than you can fucking imagine."

I open my mouth to say something, only to gasp as he starts to lightly rub my pussy from the outside of my panties. Up and down. Left and right. He finally pulls them off.

"Look at your panties," I prop myself up using a pillow to look at him. In his hand is my blue cotton panty, now stained dark, "Your so fucking wet, Sabrina."

As Adrian begins kissing and tracing my thighs, I start playing with my own nipple. His fingers itch closer and closer to my core. My fingers pinch and pull. Suddenly, his fingers come in contact with my clit.

"Yes Adrian," I moan as he rubs my clit. He starts off with long and slow strokes then picks up the pace. He adds a finger, then another one and increases his pressure. Then I feel something over never felt before. Something warm, something moist, something soft. I prop myself up once again and see Adrian buried between my thighs.

I begin to lose myself and moan uncontrollably as he begins to do different things with his mouth. Sucking and licking, flicking and swirling. Kiah has talked to me about oral. She described it to me, she told me it felt good. I never imagined it would feel this good.

At the same time, he begins teasing my entrance. First rubbing, then gently inserting one finger. Then another one. Tension and heat start building up in my body, concentrating in my lower abdomen.

"You like that?" He asks, kissing my navel, "you like it when I play with your pretty little pussy?"

"Hmm, yes I—" I try speaking but brain scrambles as he blows hot air on my clit. He then sucks it and begins pumping faster and faster, throwing me into a trance. I throw my head back into the pillow, knowing I'm damn near close.

He removes his tongue and instead he rubs my clit with his thumb, "You're about to cum, aren't you?"

"So close," I manage to say, as I get closer and closer to my climax.

"Look at me," he demands. I prop myself once again. This time Adrian is looking right back at me with a lustful devilish grin.

"Play with my clit," I moan. Adrian pulls his fingers out of me and begins focusing on my clit. I keep our gaze as the tension inside me continues to grow.

1, 2, 3, 4 fingers. Faster, faster, faster. Suddenly the tension released throughout my body  as an electrifying pulse, causing my legs to shake and making my cry out loud.

I place my hands in Adrian's hair as he snakes back to me. "That was so fucking good," I whisper as he brushes my braids off of my face.

"You taste so good, Sabri," he leans in and plants a kiss on my forehead. He then pulls me closer to his body, making sure I can feel his bulge as he drapes my leg over his, "And you're so pretty when you cum for me."