Ch 18

Ch. 19 *Sabrina*

It's been a couple of hours since I FaceTimed Kiah. We had to end because she kept falling asleep.

Now I'm sitting on a picnic bench at a park that's somewhat near my house. I thought getting some fresh air would help me forget about Adrian. It didn't. Each time I don't consciously think about something else, I', thinking about our night together. Maybe this is what Kiah was feeling with Alessio. But her's seemed more intense.

I play with the end of my braids, in hopes that it'll distract me. At the park, there are a couple of kids playing on the equipment. Their parents are hanging off to the side, talking to each other. I wonder what they're talking about, maybe about their kids, jobs, lives?

My mind wanders off to the time in gym class when one of the girls asked me if I wanted to have kids one day. I shrugged and told her I didn't know. Maybe. Maybe not. She looked confused and a bit disgusted. Asked me what I meant by that. I told her it meant I didn't know, that I was only 15 and the last thing on my mind were babies. That I wouldn't think about them until I was way older. The girl laughed at me. Told me she wanted lots of kids. That she'd get married at 23 and have her first by 24 like her mom. The instructor overheard our conversation and turned it into a weird-ass class discussion.

I don't want a baby, any time soon. Since my birthday is next week July 6th, my yearly physical is coming up. I pull out my phone and open the notes app.

Drs appointment
- Ask about birth control

I slip my phone back into my bag and look at the sky. It's bright baby blue. No clouds but tons of birds flying without a care in the world.

"Sabrinaaaa." I hear a voice call my name and my heart drops. There's a slight sweetness to the voice. Maybe a little bit of longing. It's definitely Adrian. I look away from the sky and turn my attention toward the voice.

Yup, it's Adrian, looking hot as usual.

I can't help but feel annoyed and excited to see him. On one hand, I get to see him again and my fantasies could turn into reality, but on the other, he'll probably try to annoy me.

"Hey Adrian," I greet him back with a wave and a small smile. As I get up from my seat, out of nowhere a small, dark-haired girl in a bright blue dress skipping attacks my legs.

"I'm Sacha!" The little girl shouts. My eyes widen in awe, the last time I saw her, she was a little over a year old.

"Sacha, remember we have to ask others before giving hugs." Adrian gently reminds her.

"Sorry, I was super excited."

My heart bursts into a million pieces, "Oh my God, it's ok Sacha," I saw as I crouch down to give her a proper hug, "I'm Sabrina. You've grown up so much! The last time I saw you, you were a tiny little baby."

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asks me as I stand back up.

I shrug, "I just wanted some fresh air and clear my mind a bit."

There's a sexy soft smile on Adrian's face as he takes a step closer to me. "A lot on your mind lately?"

I shrug once again, "you know the usual. College, my parents, life in Switzerland..." Losing my virginity to you.

"I like your dress, by the way."

Suddenly, I became hyper-aware of my dress. Before I left the house, I just put on the first article of clothing I grabbed from my closet. It happened to be an old mini floral skater dress with 3 out of 5 buttons still attached to it. I've had this thing since 8th grade and have worn it hundreds of times.

"This dress?" This faded old dress with 2 missing buttons?

"What other dress are you wearing?"

I roll my eyes at his response, I knew he was going to try to annoy me today. "Why are you at the park?"

"I was picking Sacha up from her play date when I saw you in your cute dress and wanted to say hi."

"Well it was nice to see you and Sacha, I guess this is bye." I give him a fake smile and wave the turn to walk away. But to my luck, his hand latches onto my arm like a leech.

"Wait, why are you leaving."

"You're annoying."

Adrian frowns, "how?"

"W-"

"Actually don't answer." He lets go of my arm, so I start walking off, "There's a party, do you want to go?"

Of course, I do, I'm bored. "With you?" I ask. Not that I really care, I would have gone either way.

"Yeah, but we don't actually have to walk in together. I'll just drive us there and back. Also, it's hosted by kids from Hawthorne Academy so it'll be mostly them."

"I'm bored, so I'll go."

~~

Since I needed to change and Adrian had to drop Sacha off, we decided he would drop her off first and then come back around and pick me up.

Judging by a couple of stories I saw on Instagram, the party was giving off a sexy casual vibe in terms of outfits. So now I'm just debating between wearing a crop top and mini skirt or a flowy dress.

Both outfits are cute and flirty. The 2 piece outfit is definitely sexier than the dress because of the cut-out top and the slit in the skirt. When I put it in, I feel and look sexy- like really sexy. I feel Catwoman sexy, but I don't feel comfortable. The skirt keeps riding up my hips and butt when I walk around my room. When I bought this skirt a couple of years ago, it didn't do this and I'm pretty sure it was a bit longer on me. I must have gained some weight around my thighs and butt.

The dress is definitely cuter and more comfortable than the skirt. It's long-sleeved with a sweetheart neckline -my all-time favorite- and has slight pleating at the bottom. It's real flirty and cute. I can twerk in it too, which is a plus.

Now that I have my outfit, I put on some makeup, style my braids, and spritz some perfume. I then fill up my small cream-colored shoulder bag and grab similar-colored platform sneakers.

As soon as I grab the handle on the front door, my phone starts ringing. I already know it's Adrian 'cause when I open the door there he is windows rolled down in his sleek, midnight black BMW.

"We meet again," I say as I enter his car. This is now the third or fourth time I've been in his car which, I'm not gonna lie, is weird. Usually, his car smells like freshly washed linens, but now it's filled with the expensive scent of his musky, smoldering cologne. It's vaguely familiar, I think it's something from YSL or Dior. Definitely, something Faraz or his friends would have worn.

"We have," he responds as he drives off, "by the way, you look really cute."

My face involuntary grows warm in response to his compliment. I thank him then we fall back into silence.

About 20 minutes later we arrive at a hilltop modern mansion that is overflowing with teenagers.

"This is huge," I mutter in awe as we approach the front door. The front door is open but we have to wait for the groups of people exiting the building. Once they're out, we go in.