Ch. 13

Ch. 13 *Sabrina's POV*
*Smut alert ⚠️*

It's around 7 pm and we finally make it to my house. The ride shouldn't have taken that long but we had to stop for gas and there was some road construction.

After the incidents with the songs, I spent the whole car ride looking it of the window, trying to calm my horny ass down. I literally could not look at him without X-rated thoughts invading my mind.

"Well, I had a lot of fun today," Adrian says. I finally turn and look at him. His amber eyes staring right back at me. For a brief second, my eyes fall down to his lips— his plump pink lips. Oh, how I  wish I could kiss them, bite them, touch them.

"So did I," I responded, tearing my gaze away from his lips. Obviously, this excludes the music incidents, which was beyond mortifying.

A couple of seconds pass. I know this is when I'm supposed to leave, but I don't want to leave. I want to keep sending time with him. Then Celine pops up in my mind.

"Can you tell me what Celine said now?"

"Ok," he looks finally turns off the car, "Basically she said we actually don't dislike each other and if we slept together you would take me away from her."

"Oh, I was expecting much worse."

"She also just does not like you. She didn't explain why but her body language. You should have seen her storm out when I refused to have sex."

"You refused because of me?"

"Well, I refused because she "banned" me from sleeping with you. We aren't exclusive, and I've never stopped her from sleeping with other people especially those I don't like."

My heart drops, what was I thinking? It's because of Celine, it's always because of her."So you want to sleep with me because she doesn't want you to?"

"No Sabrina. I'll admit, her actions did motivate me to confess my secret to you, but I don't want to sleep with you because of her."

"Then why? Don't say curiosity again."

"Because I'm attracted to you, Sabrina. I want to kiss and touch you all over—" red blush suddenly tints his cheeks as he leans until our noses almost touch, "— I want to taste you. I want to make you cum."

I press my lips together as my body burns and aches all over. Without thinking, I wrap my arms around his shoulders and lean in closer. His words played over and over again as our lips brushed against each other.

After what seems like an eternity, our lips finally connect. I lightly pull his short wavy hair as our kiss deepens and picks up pace. His left hand finds its way under my shirt and traces the curves of my body. The sounds of our moans and whimpers fill the car.

"Fuck Sabrina," Adrian says, pulling back to catch his breath. With his right hand, he soft caresses my face, "you're so beautiful, you know."

I hold my breath in anticipation for the 4 words no Black girl ever wants to hear. But he doesn't say them and I let go of my breath.

"Do you want to go inside?" I ask. I need more, I want to add.

"Inside your house?"

"Obviously," I chuckle, "where else would we go?"

"But Sophie and Cortell?"

"Sophie's probably getting dicked down at Kamari's and Cortell left on a road trip with his friend. No one is at home."

"Kamari?"

"Does matter, let's go inside."

~

"See, no one is at home," he still seems a bit tense as we enter my room, "I could play some music or turn on the TV if you want."

That's when he turns around and smirks, "play your Freaky R&B playlist."

I lightly scoff as I shut and lock the door, "of course, you'd say that."

Adrian shrugs, "gotta set the mood though."

I pull my phone from my back pocket to connect with my speaker. As it's connecting, I feel Adrian wraps his arms around my body from behind.

Once it finally connects, I hit play on the Freaky and Sexy playlist and 'B.E.D.' starts playing.

"Thanks," he murmurs against my neck, sending chills down my body. I place my phone on top of my desk and turn around to face him.

"Kiss me," I say, my voice barely above a whisper. With no hesitation at all, his lips crash onto mine.

My hands find their way back into his hair and his hand travels back up my tank top. Once again our kiss deepens, only this time following the rhythm of the song.

Things start to speed up as he begins to plant kisses down my neck and unclasps my bra.

I gently pull away from Adrian to catch my breath and take off my unclasped bra, throwing it to the floor. At the same time, he takes off his shirt.

Woah

My mind flashes back to the night off the party when I saw him only in a towel. This time I'm able to see and admire his body.

I bite my lip as I trail my hand down his toned chest, first stopping at his pink nipples. I gently rub then squeeze them which causes him to close his eyes and quietly whimper.

"Do you like that?"

"Fuck yeah." He responds, his voice deep and husky. I continue to feel his body until I stop right at the waistline of his pants. Right above his bulge.

"You should walk around with no shirt on more often."

"Why? You like what you see?"

I can't help but smile as I nod and he lets out a light laugh. I remove my hand from his hips and place them on the hem of my tank.

My heart behind to pound and race as I begin to lift up my tank.

"Fuck," Adrian whispers as I completely take off my top, "you're so fucking sexy." He whispered into my ear, making me whimper. He takes one of my breasts in his hand and begins playing with my nipple. Twisting. Pulling. Rubbing

I close my eyes and moan as pleasurable fire burns throughout my body. He attacks my exposed neck as he continues to play with my nipple.

"Shit Adrian," I groan. He's going leave a mark, I think to myself as he sucks on my neck.

"You like that?" He mutters against my skin as moved to my shoulder. I open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out. Instead, I nod, hoping he sees it.

"Use your words and tell me you like it.

"Adrian, I-" I'm interrupted by my own moan in response to Adrian taking my other breast in his mouth. "Fuck, Adrian I like what you're doing to me."

The throbbing between my thighs was getting unbearable, so I unclasp my shorts and slide my hand into my panties.

Before I can start rubbing myself, Adrian pulls away from me and pulls my hand out.

"Let go," I demand as I fail to wriggle my hand out of his grasp

"Sabrina, I want to pleasure you." He says, looking straight into my eyes.