Ch. 7

Ch. 7 *Celine*

Stupid bitch.

I place my phone down on the nightstand near me. The comforter should be gray not white. These walls should be light gray not dark blue. The floor should be carpet and not ebony panels.

There's no glass desk or birch bookshelf. The wall adorned with pictures instead of paintings.

I throw the covers off myself and sit at the edge of the bed. I've only been awake for 10 minutes but I'm already so angry. Furious is a better word.

"Celine, you good?" Not his voice. It should be.

"Yeah I'm fine." Fine? I'm far from fine. I'm supposed to be with Adrian right now, but I'm not. I'm with his stupid brother.

"Celine come on," James softly utters as he gently rubs my back, "tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong with me, I said I'm fine," I grumble, "drop it James." I should be in Adrian's room right now, not in his brother's and James knows knows this.

"Celine, just forget about Adrian."

"I'm not going to forget about him," I pick up my panties and floral dress off the floor, "and let Sabrina take him away."

"Sabrina and Adrian will never happen, you know how they are." By the time he finishes his sentence, I'm already fully dressed and heading towards the door. "Why are you so worried about Sabrina and Adrian?"

"Because I am."

"But why? I haven't seen any signs that he likes her. I'm not sure about Sabrina, haven't seen her in years. But I highly doubt it."

I read her diary. I know what happened in the closet on Christmas. I saw them two weeks ago. His hands under her shirt. Her body on his. His lips on her ears. The way he looked at her with such intense lust and desire; his eyes were screaming 'I wanna fuck you', his whole body was.

I looked at the half naked man in bed. It aggravates me how much they look alike. I can close my eyes and imagine he's Adrian, but I know he's not and he never will be.

"James, I'm going to be taking me leave," Before he can even respond, I'm out the door. I should have left before he woke up.

James and I have been at it for about 8 months. It's kind of a whenever-wherever thing; he'll call me and I'll go over, visa-versa.

Adrian doesn't know a thing about this, I'm pretty sure he'd freak out and break things off. Not that we're dating or anything. I wish we were though. We're perfect for each other; we're a match made in heaven, but he doesn't see. I don't know why he can't see that we are meant to be.