The First Call

So we'd been texting and snapchatting for weeks now, back and forth. It was literally the only thing I looked forward to. The time difference was a shame because he'd be asleep when I got home from school, and as would I when he was in day time. Neither of us would admit it, but we'd stay up until stupid o'clock just to talk to eachother.

Jimin's *POV*
"Are you STILL snapchatting her?" Jungkook asked from the hotel room. "What? How did you know?" I called from the bathroom. "Uh, the camera shutter? Next time put your phone on silent pabo." He tutted. I walked out chuckling slightly as I pressed send. "It's awkward taking selca's infront of people" I said walking over to my clean, white hotel bed. "You ALWAYS a take selca's with me and infront of people? What's so special about her?" Jungkook replied as his bottom lip quivered jokingly. "Unless... Unless you were sending her something you shouldn't of been.. OMO Jimin you've known her for 3 weeks!". I went red as I threw my pillow at him. "Aniyo! no way" I said not looking up, out of embarrassment.

Jungkook sat cross legged as he watched me intently on my phone. I could see him smiling annoyingly out of the corner of my eye. "What?" I asked agitated. "Can I have her snapchat?" He asked laughing. I sighed, "Ugh, Why didn't you share a room with one of the other boys" I groaned as I turned to face the wall, back to him. "Ohhh hyung please~" he whines. "I won't steal her off you, I mean, I could...she is closer to my age... One year age gap to be precise..." He teased. "Jungkook fuck off." I replied bluntly. "But I won't steal her off of you. I can see you like her" he laughed confidently.

I ignored him as best as I could until he was literally at my ear. "Jebaaaaaallllll, jebal jebal!" "OH MY GOD OKAY FINE HAVE HER SNAPCHAT" I shouted in defeat as I handed him my phone.

Jordan's *POV*

I opened my snapchat to find that Jungkook added me? Its so easy to tell, even with a secret username, he hardly made it secret but..
I accepted and then opened Jimin's recent snapchat that he sent me. "Let me call you please, it's easier." it read. "Oh my god" I thought to myself as I laid my head back on my pillow. "Sure" I typed, still not mentally prepared. I waited as my phone rung. I shot straight up and swiped the screen as I picked up.

"Yeboseyo?" "Hey" he breathed out. "HELLO" I heard a voice in the background. "Uh yeah jungkook wouldn't stop bugging me.. He wanted to add you.." He said down the phone. "That's cool, I probably would've ended up asking you for the other boys' snapchats anyway" I chuckled. "WHAT!? NO, MY HEART" he jokingly sounded hurt. "Oh come on, I wanna get to know them". I replied, sounding upset. "Are you seriously pouting right now?" He asked. I realised I was, I quickly pulled my bottom lip back in. "No" I said laughing. "Right okay whatever jagia". I didn't say anything and neither did he. It went awkward for a second as we both realised what he said. I heard jungkook break out into laughter in the background. I heard the phone drop "OMO OKAY IVE HAD ENOUGH GO SHARE WITH JIN-HYUNG IM SO DONE WITH YOU" I heard a muffled jimin shout. I was laughing as I heard someone pick up the phone. "Mianhe" he said. "It's fine" I laughed. It went silent for a few seconds, but not the awkward silent like before.. A more.. Peaceful silent.

I cleared my throat. "Hey look, it's like what, 2am there? You should probably sleep, plus you have a busy day tomorrow with that photo shoot and all." I piped up. "Yeah I guess.. Wait, how did you know we had a photoshoot" i could literally feel him smirking down the other end. "Oh what so just because I talk to you on the regular doesn't mean I have to stop being an army and knowing your guys' schedule, I mean, it's not like you tell me" i moaned. "Why would you want to know? I'd rather hear about your day." He questioned. "My day? My days are always the same". "So are photoshoots." He argued. "More interesting than school." I debated.

We argued the odds for about another half hour until I noticed that he kept yawning. "Jimin you're tired go to sleep please." I pleaded. "No, please can we keep talking~" he whined. "No if you don't admit you're tired now im putting the phone down without a good bye." "No you wouldn't" he challenged. I started to count down. "3...2..." "OKAY FINE YES IM PRETTY TIRED." He admitted in defeat. "Okay good, good night." I said quickly. I was just about to put the phone down when I heard "No wait" from the other end. "What?" I questioned putting the phone back to my face. ".....good night, rest well, even though it's like 6pm there~" he sung sweetly. I sighed. "Good night jimin." I said sternly but jokingly. I let him put the phone down as I face planted my pillow, blushing. "He called me jagia.." I thought to myself.