You're Mine

I decided to go to bed alone, since Jimin and J-Hope still hadn't returned after 10 minutes and I was tired.

I snuck into the empty bed and somehow fell asleep quite quickly. Without my boyfriend beside me.

****

The sun woke me up the next morning. I rubbed my eyes as I threw my arm, expecting Jimin to be sleeping peacefully next to me. My arm dropped. Nothing. I opened my eyes, shocked at the empty space next to me. I sat up, slightly worried and concerned of him not being there.

I threw my hair up and walked out of the bedroom quietly. "Jimin?" I asked looking around. I looked down to find him asleep on J-Hopes shoulder, both sprawled out over the sofa. I smiled before looking at the clock. 12:30pm. "Baby." I whispered quietly as I sat by his side. "Jimin~" I whispered in his ear. He slowly woke up and turned to me. "Wow I didn't have to flick you this time." I quietly chuckled. He moaned and rubbed his eyes before laying his head on my lap. "Where were you?" I asked stroking his back. "Mnmmnmbmf." He mumbled. "Sorry I don't speak alien, should I go and get Tae to translate?" I asked chuckling. He groaned at my movement. "Did you go and get drunk or something?" I asked genuinely concerned at his lack of communication. "No." He replied half asleep. "Then why are you so tired?" I asked moving his hair out of his face. "Hobi...help...with...something." Was all I could make out. "Okay." I nodded and chuckled as I allowed him to lay on me more. "Do you want to go to bed?" I asked him quietly. He groaned. "Come on then, I don't want you getting a bad back, especially before the concert." I said pushing him off of me. He finally complied and i guided him to the bed, so that he didn't fall over.

He slumped down on the bed, grabbing all of the covers and scrunching it up in his gasp. I sighed as I threw my arms on my hips. "Jimin." I started. "Dude you haven't even taken your shoes off, you're fully dressed, jacket and everything." I laughed. "Don't care. Need sleep." He mumbled. I laughed as i occupied the other bed.

I wonder what they were doing so late?

I sat there for a while on my phone before Jimin piped up again. "Jordan." He groaned. "Mmm?" I asked looking up from my phone. "Come." He said slightly motioning his hand. "You don't want your space?" I asked putting my phone down on the bedside. "I want you." He mumbled. I smiled as I got up off of my old bed and into Jimin's. I laid down facing him as he quickly engulfed me in a tight embrace. "Ew! You stink!" I said pulling away. "What the hell, I didn't get to cuddle you all night and as soon as I do you insult me." He moaned. "What the fuck were you doing last night?" I laughed whilst holding my nose. "Yeah okay I get it, I need to shower. Wow if you're gunna bully me you can go back to your old bed." He said letting go of me and facing the other way. "Aw Dooly don't be like that, I love you still." I said chuckling, still holding my nose. "I can feel you laughing!" He said getting into a strop. "Ugh fine im going to shower." He said in a huff, heading for the en suite. "But you need your sleep." I pouted. "I'm sorry." I said pushing my bottom lip out even more. "Want to make up for it?" He asked, opening the bathroom door. "Sure." I laughed. "What do you want?" I asked, crossing my legs out of curiosity. "Come shower with me." He winked. "How is that a chore? You'd be doing me a favour." I said running up eagerly behind him. He smirked before opening the door. I swiftly pushed him in.

****
Jimin's *POV*

We both walked out of the room giggling, towels draped around us. "SHIT." Jordan shouted as she quickly ran back in the bedroom after seeing J-Hope wide awake on the sofa. I laughed as i quickly grabbed us some drinks and returned to the bedroom.

We got changed and entered the living room again, all the boys bar Yoongi were there this time. "So sorry you had to see that." Jordan said apologetically, taking her seat next to J-Hope. "I didn't see anything." J-Hope said slightly embarrassed. "Good." I said sitting in between them. "When are you gunna take-" J-Hope started before I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up." I mouthed as I removed my hand. He pursed his lips for a while. "I'll take her there after we've been to the cinema." I whispered. "Cinema?" Jordan repeated. "Yep, we're all going to the cinema, once Suga's up." I said smiling. "So tomorrow then." Jungkook laughed. "Kookie go wake him up please." Jin asked politely. "Ugh but hyung~" he whined. "Do it." He demanded. "Ugh fine." He huffed as he stomped off. "Youngers." He tutted. "Jordan's younger than Jungkook though." I said looking confused. "She does as shes told though." He said laughing. "No one tells me what to do." She said quite seriously. "Apart from me, I put you in your place." I said turning my head and looking at her. "I wish you would." She whispered cheekily.

Finally, Yoongi and Jungkook returned from the hallway. "Right should we go then?" Namjoon asked standing up. "Too early. Too bright." Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "It's fine, you can sleep in the cinema." Jordan laughed taking my hand as we headed towards the door.

****
Jordan's *POV*

After about a 10 minute drive we reached the cinema. "What we watching? I asked helping Jungkook out of the car. "Why don't you pick?" He asked as he slung his arm around my shoulders. "Hey, don't touch." Jimin said shooing Jungkook away. "Jimin what the hell he only had his arm around me." I laughed as he replaced it with his own. "You're mine." He said kissing my cheek as we entered the cinema lobby.

"So pick then." Jimin said pointing at the digital board. "Let Kookie pick as you told him off for no reason." I said crossing my arms. "Whatever horror film there is." He said slyly, knowing full well Jimin hates them. "Yes! I agree, love me a good horror I do." I said winking at Jimin. "Isn't Jimin enough horror for you?" Namjoon asked laughing. I laughed as I noticed Jimin shooting me a dirty look. "Aw come on, It'l be fun, I'll protect you." I said nudging his side.

We took our seats in the theatre, all of us taking up a row. Jimin sat in the corner, me next to him and Jungkook next to me and so forth. "Jagi I don't like it already." He said furrowing his brows, munching on his popcorn. "...Jimin... it's a commercial." Jungkook teased as I started laughing. Jimin pulled a sour face before throwing a handful of popcorn at Jungkook, most of it landing on me. "I'll eat it off of you, don't worry." Jimin said cheekily. "Nuh uh." I laughed, quickly brushing the popcorn off of my lap.

The movie started as I made myself comfortable. Everytime a jump scare came up, I felt Jimin's knee twitch as it kept hitting me. "Stop." I whispered placing my hand on his leg. He didn't take his eyes off of the screen and he looked really uncomfortable so I drew circles with my finger on his knee to calm him down.

I took this as an opportunity to tease him further. I slowly ran my hand back and forth across his thigh. Everytime it reached nearer the top, I could see him side-eyeing me. "Problem?" I asked innocently. "Now you stop." He said through gritted teeth. "I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged my shoulders, turning back to the movie screen. I felt a hand grasp over mine as he laced our fingers together, moving the hands onto my lap instead. "You're in so much trouble later." He replied angered. I smiled at myself in achievement.

The movie finally ended and we all piled out of the theatre. "That was torture." Jimin said glaring at me. "It wasn't even that scary." Yoongi protested. "I wasn't talking about the movie." Jimin muttered. "I thought I was yours?" I started. "Since it was so much torture for your girlfriend to be showing you affection...you wouldn't mind if I did it to Jungkook then now would you?" I teased jokingly. He grabbed my hand tightly. "You. Are. Mine." He said, almost annoyed, almost upset. "Oops sorry." I whispered giggling before running off to the other boys.

"Uh...Jimin, what time is it?" J-Hope asked suspiciously. "8." Jimin replied confused. J-Hope shot me a glare then looked back a Jimin. "Oh. Right. Yeah...Now." I heard him stutter as I tried to be discrete in listening.

"Jordan-ah?" I heard Jimin call after me. "Hm?" I stopped in my tracks to wait for him. "Come with me." He said taking my arm. "But... The cars just over there?" I replied confused, pointing at the nearly empty car park. "Yeah...we're not going in the car. Come." He said taking my hand and leading the way.

"Jimin, what's going on?"