The First Night

Jimin's *POV*

I finished up the bed and walked down the narrow hall to find Jordan sitting comfortably on the sofa in between Hobi and Namjoon. They were conversing nicely and I didn't want to interrupt them. I smiled at how she didn't even notice I was in the room, it's nice to see her getting along with the boys, I want them to really get to know her.

I sat down on the sofa opposite, in between Jungkook and Jin. "Thanks for picking Jordan up." I said looking at Jungkook. "No problem." He smiled. "you know, she was really nervous about meeting you again." He continued. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I questioned, concerned. "I don't know, she just must really like you hyung." He replied smiling. I turned my head back to look at Jordan. I reflected on what Jungkook had said and I really hope he's right. I really hope she likes me as much as I like her. She looked up from her conversation and saw me, she stopped and smiled. My heart skipped as I couldn't help but smile back.

Jordan's *POV*

I couldn't even concentrate anymore on what Rapmon was saying. I just wanted to look at Jimin. I quickly wrapped up the conversation without trying to be rude and I sat facing him. He was talking to Suga about something. He was deep in conversation as he lifted his SnapBack off of his head to push his hair back.

God he is so perfect.

I felt a blush escape my cheeks from my thoughts and looked around and hoped no one noticed. But of course, Jungkook did. He smirked and I just looked away chuckling. "What?" Jimin said smirking, eyes flicking between me and Jungkook. My head shot his way. "Oh nothing." I said laughing with Jungkook. "Hey can we order food now im really hungry." Suga interrupted. "Can we order pizza?" Taehyung chirped. "How about we let Jordan decide." Namjoon said politely. "Oh um, yeah pizzas cool." I said smiling at everyone. "YAAAAAAS." Tae screamed running out the hall. "Right guess I better go and prepare the plates then, Jungkook come and help me please." Jin added as he walked out of the room. Everyone else followed suit shortly after. It was just me and Jimin left in the room.

He got up off of the opposite sofa and plonked himself down next to me and threw his arm lazily around my shoulders. "What do you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked. "Ive just got here." I said throwing my head back laughing. "I know but I don't want you to get bored." He said looking at me cutely. "How can I get bored when Tae's here?" I said chuckling, intertwining my fingers with his hand slumped over my shoulder. He nodded in agreement. "He's a strange one." He said laughing. We sat there just smiling at each other like idiots for a few moments. His eyes scanned my face until they fell upon my lips. He looked back up at my eyes and then back down at my lips as he slowly moved in. I felt butterflies creep up in my stomach. I followed his movements. I moved my eyes up to find his closed. Our lips were inches apart and I could literally hear my heart beat speed up. Just as our lips were about to touch, Jin burst through the door. "What toppings do you guys want?" I quickly let go of his hand. Me and Jimin both jumped up suspiciously. "Uh, I don't mind, im happy with anything." I said stuttering quickly out of embarrassment. "You know what I have." Jimin said looking annoyed. He stood next to me, straightening out his top. Jin looked at us both, back and forth. "You guys better behave." He said laughing as he walked out. "Okay mum." I replied jokingly.

We ate our pizza rather quickly. Damn these boys should enter an eating competition because they'd win hands down. We cleared our plates in the small kitchen and took our seats on the sofa to watch a movie. I sat with Jimin, just next to each other, but as the movie progressed, his head ended up on my chest. I started playing with his hair until i noticed that he started to yawn. "Sleepy?" I asked looking down. He looked up to meet my eyes and nodded. I pushed him up off of me and followed him into our shared room. "Goodnight boys, thank you for dinner, see you in the morning." I said politely looking at the 6 boys sprawled out sleepily on the sofa. I earned a few muffled good nights as I closed the bedroom door behind me. Although the room was small, it had an en suite bathroom so i was lucky that I didn't have to disturb the other boys if I needed a midnight bathroom break.