The First Kiss

The sunlight seeping through in between the curtains woke me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I sat up on my bed as I turned my head towards the other end of the room, where Jimin was supposed to be laying. His bed was made, and he was no where to be seen. I decided that I was too tired and couldn't be bothered to go and look for him, so I just laid back down and decided to text my mum and Holly. All of a sudden the en suite door opened and a dripping wet Jimin with a towel round his waist walked out. He shook his hair, causing water to fly everywhere. "JIMIN!" I shouted as I felt water land on my forehead. He jumped in surprise. "AISH! You scared me! I didn't know you was awake." He said rubbing a towel over his wet hair causing his arms to flex. I blushed trying to look away. "Yah! Can you please just go and dry yourself." I said forcing my eyes to look back at my phone. "Why?" He smirked. I threw him a glare. Looking at his eyes and only his eyes. "Don't act like you don't like the view." He chuckled as he winked. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed in annoyance. "Park Jimin I give you 3 seconds to go back in the bathroom or I will seriously hurt you." I said through gritted teeth. "Hmm, nah i'm okay here I think." He smirked. "Fine, im leaving then." I said as I threw my phone down and got out of bed. I walked past him trying so hard not to look at him. "And where do you think you're going?~" He asked as he yanked my arm back. "To get breakfast." I replied looking up at the ceiling, avoiding his gaze and avoiding everything else. I could still see his smirk plastered across his face from the corner of my eye. "Jimin you know exactly what you're doing." I said bitterly trying not to smile. "Do I?" He asked teasingly. I couldn't take it anymore I pulled my hand back and quickly opened the door.

I walked out and closed it behind me. I leant back on the door frame and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath. "You okay?" Jungkook asked from the sofa. "Uh, yeah, im fine, you?" I said opening my eyes, startled slightly. I walked into the kitchen and sat down fidgeting at breakfast table. I heard Jungkook chuckle. "Oh I'm fine...you just look...flustered." He replied. "Mmm no im good." I said standing up and leaning on one of the counters.

The bedroom door swung open and a fully clothed Jimin walked out. He was wearing a plain white tshirt and some black skinnys. He shot a smirk my way and walked over. "Jagi~" he said as I turned my back towards him. "Im not talking to you." I said holding back my smile. "But jagia~" he said in my ear from behind as his arms snaked around my waist. I jumped slightly. "Jimin your hairs still wet!" I shouted as I tried to swat his face away from my neck. I wiped my ear free of water as I turned to face him. He looked at me with puppy eyes. "Stop pouting, you're such a kid." I said playfully hitting his arm. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked cutely, moving me out the way so that he could rummage through the cupboards. "I don't mind." I replied as I joined Jungkook on the sofa. "Well." Jimin started as he closed the cupboards and leaned back on the counter to face us. "I was thinking we could go to that coffee place again, for breakfast this time obviously, just me and you." "Yeah, okay." I smiled brightly. "Cool." He replied. "But I want breakfast." Jungkook said sadly. "Do you want me to make you something?" I asked politely. "No don't. go get ready, it's our day." Jimin interrupted. "Plus you can't even cook." He shrugged. I gasped and looked at him offended. "Actually, it's not that I can't cook, it's that I don't know how to cook many meals, Mr. Park. And I'll have you know that im pretty sick at instant noodles." I said standing up with a proud expression on my face. "Im happy with noodles." Jungkook chimed. "Jungkook, Jordan is not making you breakfast." Jimin said bluntly. "Why don't the boys come with us?" I asked cutely. Jimin shot me a death glare and Jungkook's face light up. "Come on~" i whined as I made my way over to him. "You have me to yourself all month." I said running a finger down his side. I heard Jungkook pretend to gag in disgust. "Why can't the boys just come along just for today hm? I want to get to know them." I pouted as my finger travelled back up his hip. Jimin gulped and caved in. "Fine." He said through gritted teeth. "Yay!" I said cutely removing my hand from his torso. I grabbed his hand and yanked him closer slightly as I leant in and whispered seductively, " See, not nice to be teased is it." I pulled away to see Jimin's dark eyes following mine. I shot him a smirk. I chuckled sweetly and skipped off to our bedroom to get ready. "Aren't you gunna go and tell the other boys? We're all going on one big date." I winked in Jimin's direction as I opened the door and walked through smiling, pretty pleased with myself.