Intruder?

"Sure you'll be okay?" Jimin asked zipping up his bag. "For gods sake yes~" i whined nudging him out of the bedroom door. "Okay, okay." He chuckled turning to face me. "I'll see you later yeah?" He said stopping in his tracks and turned to face me. "Nah, I'll be gone by the time you get back." I replied sarcastically. I smiled up at him. "You better not be." He pouted. I rolled my eyes in return. "Okay, I love you, bye." He said giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Call me if you need anything, or just come down and see us...but be careful i-" "yes Jimin I got it. Call you if I need anything and to be careful. Just go practice." I laughed as i cut him off. He smiled as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and followed the other boys out.

The whole dorm fell silent as soon as the boys left. I sighed as I twiddled my hair, not knowing what to do with myself.

I quickly shot a text to my mum and Holly and slumped down on the sofa as I sighed heavily. I puffed out my cheeks in boredom as I stuck my phone on the speaker and started blaring music.

I decided to go and clean the place, I wouldn't go into the boys' main bedroom as it was their room and I had no reason to be in there, so I just tidied the kitchen and main living area. It must've taken me about 2 hours but at least I past the time and wasn't bored.

I dropped down onto the sofa, worn out from all the cleaning. I kept sneezing from the smell of bleach and dust in the air. I started to feel tired but shot up when my phone buzzed. It was a snapchat from Jimin. I opened it as it read 'when are you coming down to the studio? I miss you already :('. I took a quick selfie and replied 'don't be stupid, you should be dancing. Lazy.' I smiled as I sent it but I then remembered that I hadn't even cleaned mine and Jimin's room yet.

I thought I may as well go and clean it as I had done everywhere else, plus, Jimin's forever leaving his clothes about.

Luckily it didn't take me as long as I thought it would, I even got the en suite cleaned as well in under an hour. I was pretty proud.

As I was tiding under Jimin's bed, I noticed he had left his laptop open and turned on. I know I shouldn't of, but I took it out and scrolled through whatever he was on.

Twitter.

It was all the horrible tweets and rumours about me. I wanted to be sick. I didn't even care about what they were saying about me. I was more concerned about what they were saying about Jimin. How could people be so cruel and mean about their idols? The more I scrolled down, the more I got angry. I wish he would've told me about it all. Told me properly. He doesn't need to be called names or anything because it's not fair. It's my fault. Why should he be getting hate?

Just then I heard a locking of a key and banging of the door open. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and quickly shoved the laptop back underneath the bed. I stood up and brushed myself off, startled. "Jimin? You're home early?" I said walking out of the bedroom. I looked around, confused. I couldn't see anyone. I walked forward to find whoever just came in. "Namjoon?" I called out. Maybe he left something, he's always forgetting things.

Just then a hand covered my mouth. I gasped in shock as I choked on the air. I tried ripping the hand free of my face, but they weren't having any of it. They were far too strong.