They Know About Us

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist from behind, waking me up. I groaned in response as I tried to push the arms away. "Jagi~" a voice whined. I Ignored it. All of a sudden, I felt something wet swipe across my face. I sharply turned my body on its side to face him. Unimpressed, I glared sleepily at my boyfriend lying next to me, a cheeky grin plastered across his face. "Park Jimin did you just lick me?!" I moaned half asleep, wiping my cheek. He giggled in response. "EW, were not animals." I said turning back around to continue my lie in. "You were last night." He said in my ear. My eyes shot open. I spun around again and hit him playfully. "Not funny." I said, red in the face. He laughed as I placed my head on his chest. "Wait. Did we.." I started, sitting up worried. "Use protection?" I whispered, slightly embarrassed. He laughed. "Why are you laughing?!" I shouted, slightly scared. "Because. You're acting like it was a drunk one-night stand and you don't remember anything." He said still laughing. "Im offended." He pouted. "No no." I said sitting up in the bed fully. "I remember it, trust me, I do." I said slightly blushing again. "But..not that bit?" I asked concerned. "Wait...you're not on the pill?!" He asked, pretending to be shocked. "Stop fucking around this is not funny." I said annoyed, hitting his arm. He laughed slightly. "We did. I promise you." He said stroking my back, reassuring me, but still laughing. "Oh thank god." I said sighing out of relief as I flopped back down onto his chest. I felt him try and hold back his laughter in. "It's not funny I was scared!" I said in defence. "Hmm..I kind of like the thought of a little JimJor running around." He said, still stroking my back. "I don't." I replied harshly. "Definitely not at this age." I finished. "Come on." He said sitting up, pulling me with him. "Let's go get some breakfast." I smiled as I got up and walked out with him.

All 6 boys were shared out between the sofa and kitchen. "Oh look at these two, finally out of their cave." Suga said smirking slightly. I walked into the kitchen, slightly confused at his comment. "Jordan-ah?" J-Hope asked. "Mm?" I replied as stood on my tip toes, allowing me to open a cupboard to search for food. "I didn't know you changed your name to 'oh fuck'?" He said trying to hold back his laughter. My eyes shot open. I knew exactly what he was getting at. I closed the cupboard abruptly. I grabbed Jimin's hips and slowly hid behind him. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered. "Yeah, and do you and Jimin have a kid or something?" Jungkook asked smirking. I hid my face deeper into Jimin's back. "Because I heard 'daddy' being yelled a lot last night." Jungkook laughed. I felt Jimin laugh slightly as he tried to pull my wrist to expose me from behind him. "Oh my god." I said walking off i to our room, trying to hid my face, red with embarrassment.

I flopped down onto the bed, still hearing the laughs from outside. My face was boiling. "Jordan~" Jimin called walking in the room. I groaned as I curled my legs up to give him room to sit. "Oh jagia you're bright red." He said chuckling slightly as he poked my cheeks. I groaned as I grabbed his shoulders and climbed over him. I sat on his lap, straddling him. I threw my head into the crook of his neck. "They heard us oh my god. I didn't know the walls were that thin oh wow." I said as I lifted my head to look at him. "You're still smiling though! And maybe we were just loud." He said poking my dimples. "It's embarrassing!" I choked out, playing with his hands. "We'll be quieter tonight." He said smirking. "Jimin!" I said hitting his chest. He burst into laughter. I rolled my eyes. He fake gasped in shock. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked, hurt. "Maybe...what you gunna do about it?" I replied cheekily. "We'll see about that later won't we?" He said moving his hands up my thighs. "No we won't!" I said slapping his hands away. "I told you, we'll be quiet!" Jimin said as he started to attack my neck with little kisses. "If you can anyway." He said looking up at me, smirking. He lifted his knees up so that I slid down his legs, closer to him. My lips pushed against his as I felt him smile. All of a sudden, his phone started buzzing like crazy.

I groaned as his lips left mine. He grabbed his phone from behind me and leant back against the wall, his face worried as he scrolled the screen. "What?" I asked concerned as I hopped off of his legs to sit next to him. I looked over at his phone as he moved it away from me. "Jimin." I said annoyed. "What is it?" I asked more worried than before. He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed, then back at his phone. Just then Namjoon burst through the door. "Have you seen Twitter?" He asked, phone in his hand, staring at Jimin. "Yeah..." Jimin said worriedly. "What?! Will one of you tell me what's going on?" I said frustrated. "They know." Namjoon said. "What?" I asked in a whisper. "About us." Jimin said looking down at me. "How? Can I see?" I said leaning over him. "It's not nice, I don't want you to see, and probably from that fan yesterday, she must've taken this picture that everyone's tweeting us." He said rubbing his forehead. "But...we ran quite quickly..." I said confused. "They're faster." Rapmon said smiling weakly. "What are they saying?" I asked trying to look at Jimin's screen again. "It doesn't matter." He said through gritted teeth. "It concerns me, I want to know." I said looking at him. "Jordan i told you, i'm doing this to protect you. Whatever they say about you isn't true anyway and we know that. So I don't understand why you want to know." He said angered. "Well it must've been pretty bad to make you this upset." I said, crossing my arms. "We're not arguing about this. You're not seeing the tweets and that's that." He said standing up and disappearing into the en suite. I looked at Namjoon. "They're just speculating, wondering who you are, but, there is some..not nice comments." Rapmon said scratching the back of his neck. "That's all he had to say." I said annoyed. "He's doing everything with the best interests in mind, he's doing everything with you in mind, remember that." Rapmon said half smiling at me. "Yeah, I guess.." I said looking away.