Pt.2

I heard someone behind me burst into laughter as they finally removed their hand from covering my mouth. Horrified, I turned to face them.

It was Suga.

"YOONGI WHAT THE FUCK THAT WASNT FUNNY!" I shouted as I threw my hand on my heart. His laughter carried on as he walked deeper into the room. "Smells like bleach." He said, his nose twitching. "Yeah I cleaned for you guys." I stuttered, still a bit shaky. He turned to look at me. "Did I really scare you that much?" He asked a bit worried. "A little." I said unsure. "Oh im sorry, I forget, you were alone and like, you've not been here long...yet it feels like you have." He laughed slightly. "Im sorry, im going so-" "oh no I didn't mean like that." He cut me off. I smiled. "So why are you here anyway?" I asked confused. "Oh Namjoon forgot his joggers, so im grabbing them for him, you coming down?" He asked rummaging through boxes of clothes. "Uh, I don't know, I want to but it seemed like yesterday Jin didn't want me to come." I said standing there awkwardly. "Im sure he didn't mean it that way...found them!" He said throwing the black fabric in the air. "Yeah, anyway, Jin's just stressed out at the moment for the concert. Right. We going or?" He said walking towards the door. I looked back at the room unsure. "Come on, we're doing 'Like It Pt. 2' next, im sure you'd love to see Jimin's hip movements in that an i right?" He winked. "Say no more." I said grabbing one of Jimin's hoodies and rushing out the door.

We entered the double doors leading into the stuffy hall. Everyone was taking a break, they all looked so tired. Suga walked off to go and hand Namjoon his joggers. I noticed Jimin sitting down by the mirror, gulping down some water. He grabbed his phone out of his backpack. I decided to sneak up behind him. I walked over slowly, and sat down behind him. He didn't even notice as he was too engrossed in his phone. "Baby~" I said in his ear as I snaked my arms round his shoulders. "Jordan!" He shouted pleased as he looked up into the mirror, his hands holding on to my arms. He turned his head up and stuck his lips out. I gave him a peck and smiled at him. "How's the concert practice going?" I asked as he spun around, cross legged. "Tiring, I need to improve loads though." I looked up at him seriously. His eyebrows furrowed, into an all most worried expression. "Stop saying stuff like that." I said, letting my head fall forward on his chest. "You're taking a break with me for 5 minutes, and that's that okay?" He didn't reply, he just lightly stroked my hair.

"Jimin, come on, next song." Namjoon said, wiping his forehead. I felt him sigh as he stood up and left me.

They had just finished 'I Like It Pt.2' and I was practically dribbling. "Close your mouth, you might catch flies." Hobi said laughing. I snapped out of my trance as pursed my lips together, embarrassed. I looked up to see Jimin walking towards his backpack. He bit his lip and winked at me. 'Fuck' I mouthed as I threw my head back against the mirror and bit my lip. I heard Jimin stifle a laugh. My eyes were still closed but I felt a presence next to me, I opened them to find my boyfriend looking at me darkly. "Good choreography aye jagi?" He whispered licking his lips. "Fuck off." I said looking back at my phone, trying to avoid his gaze. He giggled cheekily as his hand stroked down my thigh. I smacked it away, wide eyed. "Don't." I said sharply. "Let me tease you for once, you always tease me." He whined leaning into my ear, sneaking his hand back in between my thighs. "Jimin. Fuck off." I said not moving. "You're not trying very hard are you?" He said, his voice all seductive. At this point he was already nibbling on my ear. I felt his breath hit my neck and I shivered. He moaned into my ear. "Oh my god." I said annoyed, standing up abruptly. "Where are you going?" He asked confused. "Back to the dorm. Are you coming?" I said bluntly. He hesitated. I gave him a look as i hinted. He's eyes lit up as he swiftly followed me towards the double doors. "Where are you two going?" Jin asked annoyed. "We have to sort something." I said glaring at him, straight faced. Jin went red in the face. "What...things? We need to practice, we have our concert next we-" "no it's important, it's about sorting Jordan's flight next week." Jimin said cutting him off, moving closer to me. I couldn't take it anymore I walked out. Jimin followed quickly after. "This is your fucking fault." I said not looking back at him. "What is?" He asked innocently as he tried to catch up with my fast pace. "I only just got there. You frustrate me so much." I said annoyed. "In both ways."

"Walk faster." I commanded, grabbing his hand. Pulling him into the dorm building. I quickly tried to unlock the door as I felt Jimin's hands snake over my hips and stomach. He started whispering sweet nothings into my ear. I swallowed hard as i shook the key frustratedly In the key hole. I felt him start to slowly kiss my neck. "FOR FUCK SAKE." I said angrily as i finally unlocked the door. I felt my hands grow clammy as I quickly turned the door handle and yanked Jimin in by his shirt. I pushed him up against the wall and pushed my lips against his. We pulled away for breath as our faces stayed inches apart. "I fucking hate you sometimes." I said, running my hands through his hair. I felt him smile. "Up" he commanded, tugging at my shirt. I threw my arms up to allow him to lift my shirt off. His cold hands roamed my bare back. I let out a slight moan as he smirked. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter, knocking cups everywhere. His lips attacked mine again and I pulled away. He groaned as he leant forward to try and kiss me more. "Not fair." I whined tugging at his shirt. He groaned as he grabbed the neck and literally ripped it in two. I choked on the air as i pulled his hair so that he was close to me again. I groaned as I tugged on the hem of his joggers. "I can't move any closer." He giggled. His body rested between my thighs as he knocked more cups over, some landing on the floor. "I cleaned this place up earlier." I said rather annoyed in between kisses. He hummed into my mouth. "Fuck." He said pulling away. "The boys are gunna kill us." He smirked. "They're not here, and at least this time we can be as loud as we want." I replied looking him up and down. He looked into my eyes hungrily before lifting my thighs again. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me into our room.