Perfect

"Jimin? Jordan?" I heard someone shouting, awakening me from my sleep. I leant on my elbow and looked up sleepily at Jimin who was fast asleep. I pulled back the covers to get out of the bed but then realised I was butt naked. We both were. "Shit." I whispered as i yanked the covers back. "Jimin??" Someone called again from the other side of the door. "Baby" i said shaking his shoulder. He groaned in response and turned his body away from me. "Jimin!" I whispered more aggressively, but he didn't move. I leaned over and flicked his forehead. "Hey." He moaned sitting up. "Someone's outside the door and I can't go see what the boys want because im naked." I replied laying back down. "But...im naked too?" He said confused. "I look like crap, can't you go?" I said turning on my side. "You're so lazy." He groaned grabbing his joggers off the floor and throwing them on.

Jimins *POV*

I walked out of the door yawning as I rubbed my eyes. "What the fuck is this?" Jin asked slightly louder than expected. I followed his point as my eyes fell on J-Hope who was cleaning up the broken glass on the kitchen floor. Shit. We didn't pick them glasses up. "I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders as I turned back defensively towards my bedroom door. "Well either you and Jordan argued or fucked on the kitchen counter. And judging by your lack of clothing, it was the latter. Am I right?" He asked looking at me disapprovingly. I turned back with frustration to face him. "We didn't 'fuck' on the counter." I said defensively, using my fingers as inverted commas. "Whatever I don't want to know. Just help Hobi clean up." He said storming off. "At least I have a girlfriend." I slightly shouted, annoyed. "All you have is your mario collection." I muttered. "Don't be mean." Hobi laughed. I looked at him, an unimpressed expression taking over my face. I sighed as I bent down to help clean the floor. "Don't worry, I got it." He smiled. "Thanks." I smiled as i got back up. "That's the second time this week." Hobi piped up as I was walking away. I turned back to face him as a smirk crawled over his face. "Leave me alone, she's going home soon... So... I guess we have an excuse." I replied slightly embarrassed. I turned back around as I heard J-Hope chuckle.

I crawled back into bed and felt a small pair of hands wrap around my torso. "You okay?" I asked facing her. "Mm." She smiled snuggling her face into my chest. "Good." I simply replied as I lightly kissed her forehead. "You're so cute." I chuckled, moving her hair out of her face. A blush rushed across her cheeks as she tried to bury her face deeper. "No no." I started. "No time for blushing, we have a music video to record today don't we?" I said chuckling. She shot straight up. "What do you mean... 'We'?" she asked curiously. "We. Us. Me. You. The boys...we." I replied confused. "What am I helping the stylist or somethi-" "no." I cut her off. "You'll be in it, acting, dancing... With me. You'll be the love interest I guess." I shrugged. "You never told me? And I don't think that's a good idea do you?" She asked crossing her arms. "I wrote the song. I decide the video." I said bluntly. She hesitated. "...you...you wrote a song? When? Can I hear it?" She asked, un-crossing her arms and shuffling her body on the mattress, closer to me. "I...um.." I cleared my throat. "Uh, later, yeah?" I replied looking away. "Why not now? It can't be bad if it's getting turned into an MV." She said, getting frustrated. "It's just, I don't know, it's just different and im scared you won't like it." I replied. "Well im gunna have to hear it later won't i?" She said more annoyed than before. "Can't you just wait until we get to the studio, I don't wanna be there when you first listen." I said truthfully. "Okay." She simply replied. The silence turned awkward quickly. I tugged on her arm, pulling her out of her thoughts as she sighed and laid back down on my chest. "Why are we recording it in the studio? Don't you film music videos some where more...posh?" She asked confused. "I want it to be simple, but good simple." I replied smiling.

Jordan's *POV*

"He didn't even tell me until this morning." I mumbled taking off my hoodie by the mirror. "I don't know, I guess he doesn't feel comfortable or something, it was his first time writing, and it was done pretty quick." Yoongi noted. I sighed as I sat down waiting for Jimin's instructions. "So we're gunna have yoongi-hyung starting first." He said awkwardly. "Obviously...as his verse is first...yah that makes sense..." He trailed off. "Excuse me sir when will I actually get to hear the song?" I asked sarcastically as i interrupted his blabbering. "Now I guess... I'll be outside." Jimin said walking out of the hall.