The Second Meeting

This week couldn't go any slower. It's like it didn't even want me to go to Seoul. I was super excited though, everyone could see it, nothing could've brought me down.

I packed my last piece of clothing for my trip away. I jumped and sat on my bulging suitcase, trying to get it to zip up. "Holly help!" I yelled in panic. She sighed as she put down her phone and rushed over. "Sit still." She said as she grabbed the zip. Two or three tugs and it was shut. "Okay." She exhaled and put her hands on her hips. "Do not open it again." She said chuckling. "I won't be there to help you fit everything back in." She noted. I stood up off the suitcase to hug her. "I'll get one of the boys to do it, it's fine." "I'll miss you" she said hugging me back. "I'll miss you too" I said smiling as I pulled away. "Get out, you won't miss me, you'll have your boyfriend, and 6 others." She said jokingly. I sighed in frustration. "HE'S NOT MY BOYF-" I was cut off by my mum poking her head around the door. "Are you ready to leave or are you too busy denying the obvious." My mum said as she looked at Holly laughing. "No, im ready." I said in a huff as I grabbed my suitcase and backpack and poked my tongue out at my best friend.

My mum loaded my belongings into the car as I said goodbye to Holly one last time. "I'll see you in a month anyway, you won't even notice im gone." I commented. "Yeah okay just use protection." She said casually leaning on the door frame. "HOLLY!" I screamed in embarrassment. She laughed as my mum called for me to get into the car. I ran off, shut the car door, pulled my seatbelt over me and waved at Holly as we started to drive to the airport.

We walked up to the departure gates as my mum stopped me. "So you'll text me everyday yes?" She asked with a worried expression on her face. "Yes mum." I said in annoyance. "You know im joking." She laughed with me. "No but seriously, do text me, like every other day... Or whenever you need to...or if you don't...facebook m-" "okay mum i got it." I cut her off. "Have fun okay?" She said hugging me goodbye. I started to walk off as she shouted "REMEMBER WHAT HOLLY SAID." I threw my hands over my face in embarrassment as I walked towards the escalators.

The plane ride there was pretty boring, and long. I just sat there for hours listening to music. I realised I only had 30% left and I needed to call Jimin when I got there to know where he's be meeting me. I turned my music off, took my headphones out and just stared at the clouds out of my window seat. I started thinking about how all of this happened so sudden. I'm so glad it did. I still couldn't believe it, it was too perfect to believe, the whole situation, just perfect. I must've drifted off because the next thing I knew I was woken up by the over head. "Please fasten your seat belts as we prepare for landing." I sighed and threw my head back against the seat as the anticipation grew.

I got off of the plane as swiftly as I could, raced through customs, grabbed my luggage and headed for the arrivals. I sped walked through the gates, searching for Jimin. I was just about to take my phone out of my pocket as my eyes stopped when I noticed Jungkook waving hysterically at me near the exit. I smiled brightly in relief as I ran over. I threw my luggage down and hugged him. "Hey!" I smiled in surprise throwing my arms around his neck. "Hey! Did you have a good flight?" He asked politely, hugging me back. "It was okay I guess, pretty boring." I remarked. He picked up my luggage as I followed him through the airport doors into the cold outside. "Jimin's at the dorm by the way, sorry if I disappointed you." He said, laughing over the noisy cars." No no of course not! I'm glad to see you again, considering you have to put up with me for a month..." I paused. "What's he doing at the dorm anyway, anything important?" I asked, interested. "I don't think so, just cleaning up the place I guess." I nodded in acknowledgement. "He hasn't stopped talking about you by the way, he's been so nervous this whole week, a good nervous though, like, excited." "Really?" I asked embarrassed. "Yep." Jungkook replied smirking, noticing my slightly crimson cheeks. "This is our taxi." He said waving at the driver. He hauled my stuff in the boot of the black car and we hopped in the back.

We arrived at the BTS dorm about 15 minutes after. A tall building near an alley way, some houses around, not so secluded, a row shops opposite it but hardly a busy street. Jungkook helped me carry my stuff in. We reached the main door as I pressed on the door bell shakily. "Don't be so nervous." He said chuckling. "I can't help it." I said half smiling. I started playing with my fingers. A few seconds later, a tallish boy with dark straight hair opened the door. "OOH!" He said surprised. "Come in, come in." He said opening the door wider for me and Jungkook. I walked through the narrow hallway, the kitchen was to the left as you walked in, it was small, but big enough. The living room was connected to the kitchen, so easy access I guess. There was a door at one side of the living room and a hallway the opposite side. It was small for the 6 of them, but nicely decorated. "Hyung this is Jordan" Jungkook said smiling as he closed the door. "Yeah I remember you, good dancer." He complimented. "Im sure you know me right? V, kim taehyung." He bowed, showing off his rectangle smile. "Annyeong." I said returning the gesture. He smiled for a second then turned his head. "JIMIN-AH WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME JORDAN WAS COMING TODAY I COULD'VE DRESSED NICELY." V shouted in annoyance as he stormed off somewhere down the other hallway. "Here's you're stuff" Jungkook said handing me my luggage and backpack. "Kamsa." I said smiling. I stood there awkwardly not knowing where to go, what to do, or what to say. "Your rooms through that door by the way." Jungkook said gesturing towards the door. "Oh, okay, thank you." I dragged my luggage along with me as I walked towards the door. I reached down to open the bronze door handle. I turned it and pushed the door open slightly.

The first thing I noticed was Jimin struggling to put the last sheet on one of the beds in the corner of the room. I stood there watching awkwardly. I didn't know what to say. He must've noticed I was there, or at least sensed a presence because he stopped for a second, and didn't look up. He propped himself up straight and slowly turned his body to face me. His face started glowing, as his cheeks rose, his eyes and smile beaming with joy. I swallowed hard. Hands growing clammy. "Jimin-ah." I said in almost a whisper as I ran to him. My eyes filled to the brim with tears. He opened his arms and embraced me into a warm hug. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, I felt like I'd been waiting for this moment for so long. And I had. I threw my arms around his shoulders and smiled as I buried my head into the crook of his neck. He placed his chin on my shoulder as he tightened his grip around my waist. "Jordan." He said happily.

We stayed like that for a while before I finally pulled away, blushing slightly. His beautiful smile faded and he looked around me frantically. "Did Jungkook help you with your bags? Did he pick you up safely? How was your flight?" He bombarded me with questions as I pushed his shoulders down to sit on the un-made bed. "Woah calm down." I said chuckling, joining him. "Im sorry." He said laughing as he looked down. "He didn't annoy you though did he?" He asked looking back up. "No." I said laughing. "It doesn't matter if he did anyway, you're not sharing the dorm with the other boys." He said smiling cutely. "Oh thank god, I didn't want them to feel deprived of their privacy because of some girl invading their room for a month." I said out of relief. "You're not some girl." He said looking at me. I tried to hide my smile as I looked away. "Anyway, they get even more room because im sharing with you, in here." He said smirking. I looked at him wide eyed. "What? Don't worry, there's two beds in here silly. Although I think that's rather unfair..." He smirked as i gasped and playfully hit him. "Plus, like id let the boys get the advantage of sleeping in the same room as you, they're not worth it." He said winking. "Jimin that's not nice!" I said laughing as I hit his arm a second time. "No im kidding, but still, it'l be more peaceful in here, Hobi snores loudly." He said laughing. I chuckled as I stood up, reaching for my luggage to unpack. He grabbed my hand softly and pulled me back down on the bed. He looked down at my hand and looked back up to my face, his deep brown eyes met my deep green eyes. His hand was over mine as he laced our fingers together. "Im glad you won." He said quietly nudging his body closer to mine. I smiled as I looked down at our intwined hands and lightly swiped my thumb over his. The door opened abruptly and a well-dressed Taehyung burst through. "Im ready to meet you now Jordan-ssi." I laughed as I got up off the bed and greeted Tae for a second time. "Come and meet the rest of the boys. I'm sure Jimin will help you with your belongings later." He said leading me out of the room. I let Tae walk off a little as I turned back to see Jimin laughing. "Go, I'll be out after ive put this last sheet on." I nodded and smiled sweetly and was about to walk out of the door when he took my hand again. I looked back up at him and he just stood there swinging my hand slightly, back and forth. I sighed as I closed the door and took his hand in mine and pulled him closer, faces inches apart. "Im glad i won too." I said looking at him, smiling. He chuckled as he let go of my hand and walked back to the bed. I watched him for a second, contently. "JORDAN." I heard Tae call from the other room. I laughed as I opened the door and walked out to go and greet the other members.